Nothing is so sweet, I think, as what is yours
Because you've taken it not once or twice but over and over
Until I can't see doing without
And you say here we are at it again
No matter that I keep saying
No, no! in my head
But hold me honey, again
With all of you as I say and don't mean
And all I mean to say but can't


William's body hungered and yearned for more as he lay on the damp crinkled sheets wishing Elizabeth were still with him. They had made love with a lusty intensity that topped every time they had shagged except for the first time. Nothing would ever top the first time William thought as he touched the space where his blonde lover had laid, coming across a huge wet spot created while they exchanged sexual rapture for sexual rapture. A wicked smile formed on his lips as thoughts of Elizabeth embracing him and kissing him rode his mind. His cock twitched and oozed with renewed excitement, surprising him. William thought he had pulsed everything he had inside of her hot quim, remembering how it sucked and squeezed him into orgasm. But he was wrong, very wrong wrapping his hand around the throbbing muscle and watching it climb to peak perfection in his firm grip. He moaned Elizabeth's name softly while stroking it.


The sweetness of her perfume still hovered in the room, scenting his skin and sheets. He inhaled deeply. Her fragrance entering his nostrils and infecting his body, drawing him out of his relaxed state to one tensed by a wild surge of lust. William's head fell back at the same time his mouth opened slowly while he stroked himself harder. Erotic images of Elizabeth turned over in his mind like pages in a book, hardening him beyond belief. Finally he settled on the most recent image. It was the image of her leaving his arms and his bed for the arms of her husband still looking every bit of a woman who had just been fucked.


William remembered watching Elizabeth get dressed. Her petite body still glistening with their sweat, looking at him with a tempting wildness only half tamed. But she had to leave so he restrained himself from taking her again. He remembered the various shades of pinks and reds that blotched her body from head to toe. She never looked more beautiful he thought as his hips rose slightly off the bed. He stroked himself harder, picturing his blonde lover flushed with passion, writhing underneath him. He moaned and hissed towards release thinking about Elizabeth's swollen quim swallowing him. Like flame to fire she was so hot and consuming that William wanted nothing more than to please her. Thrusting into every crevice and fold while staring into her smiling eyes opened wide, listening to her say his name and coming riddled with wild abandon. William brought his tongue to his dry lips no longer able to hold back the aching need to come. Taking short sharp breathes, spurts of milky semen pooled on his stomach in honor of Elizabeth.


*~~~~~~~~*


Elizabeth didn't bother putting on her coat when she exited William's building. His warmth still caressed her skin and the night's cool air was equivalent to a cold shower. One kiss, one sweet sensual kiss was all it took and she was back in her blonde lover's arms, having some of the most phenomenal sex of her life. Together, she and William were like the perfect picture captured in vivid color on the pages of the Karma Sutra coiled like two cobras, teasing each other with a look, a kiss and a caress.


Elizabeth settled into the backseat of the cab. She closed her eyes, recalling the erotic image of William's sweaty naked body lying on the crumpled bed as he watched her get dressed. Both of them having the same look of half-sedation on their faces and cursing time for being the ONLY reason they had to stop. There simply wasn't enough left to take another ride on that sexual highway of forbidden pleasure. Not even to bask in the afterglow. Another time she thought, admitting she no longer wanted to end things with William. She would miss the passionate and sensitive blonde too much since he was the one thing that made the boredom in her marriage tolerable.


Her body hungered and yearned for more, missing the fullness of William's cock inside her. Elizabeth continued to recall image after image of their sweaty heaving bodies tumbling to all four corners of the bed and the space in between. It was going to be a long cab ride home she thought doing everything in her power not to rub her pussy in the cab. She inhaled deeply the scent of fresh sweat and sex as the intoxicating aroma crept up through the opening of her blouse. It, along with her skirt and panties, clung to her skin like damp silk. She squirmed in her seat feeling all the wonderful little aches and twitches that served as a reminder of how their bodies fused together in instinctive pleasure.


The darkness in the cab throbbed with sexual heat, her heat. Elizabeth wanted so badly to stop the cab and return to William's arms. The need to have his lean muscled body pressing her into the mattress with the flesh of his hard thick cock, driving into her had no intentions going away. She had to do something about it. She opened her blazer, running her hands over her breasts before unbuttoning two of the clear buttons on her blouse. She placed her fingers into her mouth, wetting the tips and slipping them inside her bra to moisten her erect nipples. Thoughts of William's warm rough tongue teasing them only made the sensitive flesh ripened more between her thumb and index finger. Her head had fallen back in pleasure, enjoying the sensations that continued to disturb her peace of mind with wild sexual thoughts. Only to have her aroused state interrupted by the sound of the cab driver's husky voice, telling her for the second time, they had arrived at her destination.


Quickly, Elizabeth exited the cab on fire as her pussy throbbed against her panties. She didn't care if Rupert was home, dropping her coat and briefcase on the floor. She hurried up the stairs to satisfy herself after showing incredible restraint in the cab. But once she entered her bedroom, the clothes came off. Usually Elizabeth would look at herself in the mirror but she already knew what she looked like. She had a wet pussy, erect nipples and hungry eyes. They were the symptoms of what a woman looked like when she wanted to be fucked. With her knees bent and legs spread on the bed, two of Elizabeth's fingers caressed her hard point, tugging and pulling on the pulsing flesh while she tugged and pulled on the nipples.


Her body hummed with desire, remembering her blonde lover's large hands and warm sensual lips branding her flesh. Slowly Elizabeth worked her fingers from her clit to inside her wet pussy. She remembered the burning need in William's eyes, locking with hers while they enjoyed the oneness of their flesh. Each of his thrusts penetrated her so deeply her body felt like it was going through some kind of metamorphose like it belonged to someone else while she was lost in the sensations of pure ecstasy.


With each entry and retreat Elizabeth moaned and whimpered, lifting her hips off the bed to penetrate herself deeper while whispering William's name. Her orgasm was building as her pussy sucked on her fingers. She moved them in and out, faster and faster, touching her clit and tits. She sucked in her bottom lip, grazing her teeth across it and then pressed them into the tender flesh feeling twinge of pain that was quickly overshadowed by the sweet sensation of orgasm.


Elizabeth came hard and loud. So loud that Rupert knocked on the bathroom door to ask her if everything was okay. It had taken a while for her to answer. Her mind and body had refused to be disturbed by his concern while flourishing in the afterglow. Not wanting him to find her panting and gasping, she told Rupert she was okay and would be out in a minute. He asked her was she sure and Elizabeth answered him with a firm yes. She wrapped her extremely relaxed body in a towel then turned the toilet lid down to sit. Lucky for her Rupert was a firm believer in privacy and didn't enter the bathroom. After several minutes, he knocked on the door again, telling her he needed to converse with her in the study.

*~~~~~~~~*


Wiping her sweaty palms on her flannel pajama bottoms, Elizabeth walked down the hallway leading to Rupert's study. She felt like a misbehaved teenager scared to face her parents for punishment. She tried to shake the ridiculous thought. For God's sake Rupert was her husband and they had been married four years though sometimes it felt more like forty. When she sat down, Elizabeth was annoyed he didn't acknowledge her right away. She studied him while he read one of his precious old books, thinking maybe she should have listened to her mother when she told her not to marry an older man.


Her adoptive mother Jenny was against the union from the start, telling Elizabeth she needed to live more and that marrying an older man was only going to turn her into an old maid before her time. Her friends agreed with her mother but Elizabeth refused to listen. Their objections only made her want to marry him that much more. She was stubborn that way. Her father Hank was the only person who didn't object to the union but his opinion didn't matter. Elizabeth stopped caring about what he thought the day he walked out on her and her mother. She was eight years old.


When Rupert and Elizabeth got married, she was 23 and he was 42. The first two years of marriage was wonderful and then things started to change. It seemed the older Rupert got, the less fun he was. She adored him but in the last two years they seemed more like father and daughter than husband and wife. She couldn't remember the last time he attended a concert with her or she attended one of his lectures. Sure that if she asked him, he wouldn't remember either.


There wasn't a problem sexually except she wished he were more passionate in bed like he was about his work. Certainly, it was one of the things missing along with the frequency. They use to have sex three times a week and now it was more like once every two weeks. She was partially to blame for that. Being with William left her exhausted and fulfilled but Rupert wasn't much of an aggressor anyway so it worked out. She wondered if they had kids would he be working so much but she would never know since Rupert didn't want children and Elizabeth couldn't have them anyway.


When Rupert finally looked up from his book, he told Elizabeth he had to go to California for two weeks. Something about ancient artifacts discovered at a construction site and his expertise being needed. He wanted her to come with him, saying she needed a vacation since she had been working so hard the last couple of months and also it would be a perfect opportunity to visit with her parents.


Although a visit with her mother was long overdue, the truth was Elizabeth hated California. Visiting relatives was what the holidays were for she thought, preferring the realness of New Yorkers especially one New Yorker in particular. She told Rupert now wasn't the time to take off from work since it was coming close to the end of the quarter. She still had a lot of work to do and another deadline to meet. Rupert nodded his head in understanding and returned to his book. Elizabeth walked over to him and kneeled at his feet, asking him was he coming to bed soon. He looked up and cradled the side of her face, telling her he would join her soon. She smiled. It had been a very long time since he showed such tenderness towards her. Elizabeth kissed the palm of his hand and stood, saying goodnight. Walking towards the stairs, she had a moment of clarity. She loved Rupert but she wasn't in love with him.


A/N: This story will be ending soon. I hope everyone is still enjoying it. Feedback is appreciated. I'm dieing to know what you think about these revelations. I wasn't going to get too much into Rupert and Elizabeth's relationship since the story was to focus more about the affair but foolish of me to think I didn't have to. Sometimes these stories just write themselves..lol :)