Elizabeth stood in front of the full-length mirror admiring the very sexy and very lacey black creation adorning her body. She loved how the bra cradled her perky breasts and the feminine touch of the small satin bow in the center with a glittering rhinestone in the middle. She traced her finger over it, then over the exposed tops of her breasts continuing upward along the small spaghetti straps so she could readjust the fit. The matching g-string was equally as lacey and barely covered her waxed mound but the tiny panty felt good against her baby smooth skin. The sales lady told her the sexy creation was a hot seller so Elizabeth bought it along with several other sexy pieces that made her blush because each item was purchased with William in mind. She bought a midnight blue corset with the matching panty, a black halter sheer chemise embroidered in blood red lace at the top and a hot pink satin bra, thong and garter slip with black mesh overlay. Everything fit perfectly and made Elizabeth feel sexy and very sexual.

She was taking her time getting ready; making sure her makeup was flawless and her hair was perfect. William loved her hair and sniffed it every chance he got. When she met him, her blonde locks stopped at her shoulders until he suggested she grow it longer. Now it flowed over her shoulders, giving her a more youthful appearance. She shook it wildly to loosen some of the locks and to also give it that sexy just-got-out-of-bed look. She smiled feeling a tingle of excitement run through her. She couldn't wait to see him, lieing to Rupert that she was going out with the girls again and relieved he didn't object. He just smiled and nodded his head before retreating to the sanctuary of his study to research and prepare for his trip.

Elizabeth remembered how she already had him packed and out the door right after he told her he was going to California. She couldn't wait for him to leave, knowing his absence was the perfect opportunity for her to finally spend the night in her blonde lover's arms. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around herself, guiding her hands up and down them and swaying from side to side as if she was listening to music that only she could hear. William disturbed her peace of mind, making Elizabeth think wild sexual thoughts. She uncrossed her arms then touched the sides of her face, running her hands slowly down her neck as her head fell backwards. She touched her breasts and then her stomach still swaying her hips in a sexual dance. She imagined William was watching her. His intense blue eyes surveying her body while his strong hands removed her delicate black lace teasers from her quivering form and then taking her fast, so fast that his thrusts would be too quick to count and so pleasurable she would never want him to stop.

Feeling the wet damage soak into the seat of her panties, Elizabeth put her hand inside them, letting her fingers massage her smooth wet lips. There wasn't enough time to masturbate, having spent most of it looking at herself and thinking about William. She refocused on getting ready, removing her hand before she placed her fingers all the way inside herself. When she opened her eyes, she was startled to see Rupert standing behind her. She didn't know how long he had been there but judging by the lusty look on his face, it had been a while. He stepped closer and Elizabeth could feel his erection poking her in the ass. He placed both his hands on her hips then moved them up the curve of her waist until his hands were full with her tits. His touch had felt good, forcing Elizabeth to close her eyes. It had been a long time since they made love. He was always busy with work and she, well was busy with other things.

Rupert kissed her neck and shoulders while his hands continued to travel her body. He whispered into her ear how much he liked what she was wearing, wanting to know if it was new. Unable to speak, she nodded. Caught up in the pleasure she was feeling from the strength in his hands as they reminded her of someone. Careful not to indulge in her thoughts of William and since it was obvious Rupert wanted her; Elizabeth refocused her attention on him. The last thing she wanted to do was call out her blonde lover's name in the middle of making love to her husband. She turned to him, removing his hard rimmed glasses and tossing them into a chair. She placed his hands back over her breasts then tilted her head to the side to capture his lips in a sweet gentle kiss.

For a brief moment, kissing him felt awkward since she couldn't remember the last time her tongue touched his but Elizabeth tried not to focus on the awkwardness. Bitch slapping her thoughts about William in order to warm up to the man she married, knowing if she didn't, there was no way she could make love to him and enjoy it. Rupert guided them to the bed still kissing and caressing her, stopping briefly to tell her she needed to call her friends and take a rain check. Elizabeth smiled, telling him she was sure they would understand if she was a no show. He smiled back at her and the couple resumed their kissing as they lay on their bed to make love. As soon as it was over, Elizabeth's thoughts of William returned with unexpected guilt.

Elizabeth waited until Rupert was asleep before creeping downstairs and into the kitchen to call him. William sounded out of breath when he answered the phone but she didn't bother to ask him why. The call needed to be brief. Without going into detail, she told him she had trouble getting away. She apologized and promised she would see him as soon as she could. The disappointment she heard in his voice made her chest tighten prompting her to apologize again and adding she would make it up to him. Sensing he wanted to talk more, Elizabeth had no choice but to interrupt him. She had to go without mentioning it had anything to do with her husband. She would leave William to figure that out on his own since it was obvious she was still at home and whispering over the phone.

After Elizabeth said goodbye, the lights came on in the kitchen. She jumped, looking like a deer caught in the headlights. Rupert was standing at the entrance of the kitchen with his hand still on the light switch and a suspicious look on his face. Immediately, he asked her who was she talking to and Elizabeth told him no one. Adding she was leaving herself a message on her voice mail to take care of some important business when she returned to the office on Monday. Although her heart was in her throat, Elizabeth continued to talk while at the same time secretly channeling the spirit of Katherine Hepburn to help her ACT like what she had done was somehow normal. She placed the phone back on its base and walked over to Rupert. She kissed him, placing her hand inside his robe and nestling it in the graying hairs on his chest. It was effort to entice him back to bed as well as take his mind off of what just happened. In her sexy voice, she told him she wasn't in the mood for sleeping anymore.

Rupert had given Elizabeth a weak smile, grabbing her hand to kiss it. He told her he wanted to get a drink of water first and that he would be right up. She told him no to be long then kissed his shoulder. He waited until she was out of sight before picking up the phone but lost the courage to do what he wanted with it. Instead of getting a glass of water, he decided on a glass of Scotch drinking it quickly before picking up the phone again. He pushed the redial button, hanging up after it had rung six times. Rupert was expecting to hear Elizabeth's voice mail. When he didn't, he hung up and poured himself another glass of Scotch while getting lost his thoughts.

*~~~~~~~~*

William looked at his watch. Elizabeth was late. She was suppose to be at his place thirty minutes ago. Maybe she was stuck in traffic he thought. It was a Saturday night. He decided not to worry, thinking she would be arriving soon. After an hour had passed, William thought it was wise to place the wine back into the refrigerator to get cold again. Convinced for she was in traffic, he resisted the urge to call her cell phone. He sat down on the couch and turned on the TV, hoping Dawson's Creek was still on.

When the phone rang, he lunged for it clumsily knocking it off the table. He leaned down to pick it up only to stumble and kick it further away from him. He shouted bloody hell unable to understand why he was acting so nervous. He had finally gotten a hold of it, saying Elizabeth's name into the receiver. His comical moment had him out of breathe as he struggled with saying her name several times, waiting for a response. Little did he know she had responded to him twice but he was having trouble hearing her because of the whispering but when she told him she had trouble getting away, those words transmitted loud and clear. Their conversation was brief since Elizabeth did most of the talking. Disappointed he wasn't going to be with her, William refused to be angry about it. He was too grateful she decided to keep him in her life, making him keep his temper in check. There was no doubt in his mind she had trouble getting away because of her prehistoric husband, accepting it came with the territory with being involved with a married woman.

Soon after he hung the phone, it rang again. He thought it was Elizabeth, prompting him to say her name. Unfortunately, it was one of his friends asking him to join him and a few others for drinks at the poetry bar he frequented. Not wanting to be alone, William decided to go. He cut off the TV, blew out the candles and grabbed his jacket. He was almost out the door when he heard his phone ring again. This time he didn't bother picking it up and closed the door.

William had trouble locating his friends inside the crowded bar until one of them waved him over to their location. He acknowledged them with a gesture of his head and then ordered a beer from the bar. When he joined his friends at their table, he knew everyone except the pretty brunette staring at him. He leaned over to his buddy, asking him who she was. His friend smiled, telling him it was the girl he had been trying to set him up with for the last month. William wanted to smack himself from not accepting the blind date but he had other things or rather someone on his mind.

The pretty brunette was definitely his type. He introduced himself, offering his hand to her and telling her his name. She told him her name was Cecily. And like the charmer he was, William told her it was a very pretty name for a very pretty girl. There was a spark of chemistry between the two strangers. Of course it was nothing like what he felt for Elizabeth but it was nice that the feeling had made the disappointment he felt from not being with his blonde lover melt away. He had taken a seat beside her and they closed the bar down. William was glad he met Cecily and that she was single, making plans to have dinner with her the following night.

A/N: I'm sure the Rupert and Elizabeth interaction turned some of you off that is why I didn't get very detailed with these two. Even I could barely stand it...lol. Also, I had only planned for two more chapters but it doesn't seem to be working out that way. I hope you're still enjoying the story. I can't wait to read what you think so leave a review.