Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is pretty long. I got carried away with the smut...lol
Tamed by knowledge
Wild bodies rise abruptly in tender pain
Coaxing ecstasy from wanting hips
Branding kisses on searing lips

Elizabeth called William as soon as she entered her office. She was disappointed he didn't answer, leaving a message for him to call her. She tried to make several unsuccessful attempts to call him on Sunday but Rupert dominated her entire day, suggesting they have Sunday brunch and do some shopping afterwards. Since the incident in the kitchen, there was no way Elizabeth was going to say no to anything he wanted to do. It was careless of her to take such a risk in calling William but she couldn't just leave him hanging. Hopefully he will call her and she could tell him the good news about Rupert going out of town. She was sure the news would make what happened on Saturday a distant memory.

Half the day was gone and Elizabeth still hadn't heard from William then her phone rang. She answered it quickly but it was only Rupert telling her he decided to take a few days off to spend with her before he left for his trip on Friday. She pretended to be happy about it, knowing his bad idea would make it difficult for her to see her blonde lover with Rupert waiting for her to come home. And just as she thought he asked her if she was working late. Since she hadn't heard from William, she told him no and that she would be coming home right after work.

After hanging up with Rupert, she tried calling William again and got his voice mail. Elizabeth was getting irritated. There was never a time she couldn't get a hold of him. She left another message then slammed the phone down, breaking a nail. She wondered why he wasn't answering his phone or returning her calls. She even left a message on his cell phone then it dawned on her he probably took the day off so she called his home but got no answer. Elizabeth must have let it ring a hundred times before she hung up, staring off into to space while wondering what the hell was going on.

*~~~~~~~~*

Still disappointed about Saturday, William wasn't in the mood to talk to Elizabeth. She had left two messages on his voice mail and one message on his cell phone. He knew he was being a stupid git by avoiding her calls even though the her messages said she had something to tell him and judging by her tone it sounded like it was good news. Maybe she was divorcing her husband he thought, knowing it was wishful thinking. He began to rethink his decision to continue their relationship. It was hard not being able to see her whenever he wanted.

Out of all the women in New York, why did he have to fall for one that was married, a happily married woman supposedly but William refused to go down that road. For once he wanted his blonde lover to wake up in his arms and not have to rush off after they made love. He wanted to be able to call her when he wanted without worrying if her husband was around. He wanted, hell he wanted her. He wanted Elizabeth to leave her husband to be with him. Eventually he would have to tell her how he REALLY felt, knowing he could possibly risk losing her forever but for now having a little bit of her was better than nothing at all.

He tried to refocus on his work but continued to get lost in his thoughts. When his phone rang, he jumped part of him hoping it was Elizabeth. Instead it was Cecily. Nonetheless, William was happy to hear from her. Their date on Sunday had gone well. She looked great in the black dress she wore and smelled good. There were never any awkward moments of silence between them. Their conversations flowed quite well. They even had some things in common. It turned out; she lived in London for several years and had relatives there that knew his parents. They shared an interest in poetry and they were in the same line of work. Yet, there was something not quite right and William didn't commit to another date with her.

At the poetry bar where they met, he did find her attractive and felt a bit of chemistry but she was more like a friend to him then someone he wanted to be in an emotional and intimate relationship with. He still wanted to see her, knowing that kind of chemistry doesn't always happen instantly like it did with him and Elizabeth. Besides, it wouldn't be fair to compare what was budding between them with his relationship with his blonde MARRIED lover.

Cecily made it quite clear she wanted to see him again so William invited her to his place on Friday night, offering to cook for her. They settled on a time and she offered to bring the wine. They talked a few more minutes and then said their goodbyes. After he hung up, William couldn't shake the nagging feeling that he was cheating on Elizabeth.

*~~~~~~~~*

Elizabeth wanted nothing more but to tell the cab driver she had changed her mind about her destination. She wanted to see William. Strongly considering going by his place unannounced. It really bothered her not hearing from him today. She had given up on trying to reach him, thinking he was too busy with work to return her calls unable to think of any other reason why she didn't hear from him. Surely, he wasn't mad at her for what happened on Saturday. Though it was her fault. Elizabeth knew if she hadn't spent so much time getting ready, Rupert wouldn't have gotten lucky and she would have gotten an orgasm. It wasn't that she had a problem with her husband's performance. They just had different appetites. She wanted more while he wanted to sleep.

The next day was the same routine. Elizabeth had called William as soon as she got in the office. When he answered, she exhaled. Of course she asked him why didn't she hear from him on Monday and was shocked when he told her he didn't want to talk to her. His admission resulted in an awkward silence. Finally, she asked him why and he told her because he knew she was probably fucking her husband and he didn't like it. Elizabeth was surprised he would say such a thing, since it was a given she wasn't going to stop sleeping with her husband just because she was sleeping with him. When she told him that, he raised his voice telling her he wasn't a bloody idiot, making a sarcastic comment about it being part of the whole marriage contract thing. Elizabeth raised her voice too; telling William not to shout at her and that she didn't want to talk about it anymore. He agreed and before she could say anything else, he told her he had to go and hung up the phone.

*~~~~~~~~*

Elizabeth had taken the morning off to have breakfast with Rupert and to see him off at the airport. When she returned to the office and saw the work piled on her desk, she wished she had taken the entire day off. She hadn't been quite herself since her conversation with William, feeling a little depressed. She missed him and wanted to see him badly. She decided to give him some time to cool off before she tried to talk to him again but wanted to do it in person rather then over the telephone. Two days was enough time she thought, picking up the phone to call him. She got his voice mail and left a message, telling him she wanted to come over to his place so they could talk. She added that she missed him and to call her as soon as he got her message.

When William returned to his office after his meeting, he noticed the red light blinking on his telephone. He listened to his voice mail, smiling that it was Elizabeth. Immediately, he thought about how he acted the last time they had spoken. He was such an asshole and wanted to call her right back so he so he could apologize. He missed her too and she was right, they needed to talk but not at his place or even today for that matter. Cecily was coming over. He had planned to leave work early to shop for food, change his clothes and straighten up his apartment.

Elizabeth was so engrossed in her work she didn't realize she had worked passed her normal stopping time. She also noticed William hadn't returned her call. She picked up the phone to see if it was working. It was a desperate act. He was still avoiding her she thought but Elizabeth was determined to talk to him. She called his home to make sure he was there then hung up when he answered. She was going to his apartment unannounced and demand he talk to her since she was unable to handle another day without talking to him.

William rejoined Cecily on the couch disturbed by the phone call that interrupted their conversation. He told her he didn't understand why someone would call a person's house and just hang up. She suggested he get a caller ID, giving him a list of reasons why it was great to have one. At that moment, William realized she really did talk a lot and that her voice was sometimes annoying. He tried to shake the unpleasant thought along with the thought he still wasn't sexually attracted to her. Convinced he was finding things wrong with her because he was crazy for Elizabeth, he inched closer to her, pouring more wine into her glass. He suggested they make a toast. She held up her glass and suggested they toast to new beginnings and that's when he realized he had no business being with her. She REALLY liked him and he liked her too but not in that way. He realized he made a mistake inviting her to his place. She wasn't the one for him. He wanted Elizabeth.

Before William could take a sip of his wine, there was a knock at his door. He cursed under his breath, wondering who the hell it could be. He got his answer when he opened the door and saw Elizabeth with a not too pleasant look on her face. He asked her why was she there and she told him she made that clear on his voice mail. William closed himself in the door, telling Elizabeth now wasn't a good time to talk. Elizabeth didn't want to hear that and barged her way into his apartment, coming face to face with an attractive brunette. He introduced her to the other woman but she couldn't hear anything except the panicked pounding of her heart. She picked her mouth off the floor and turned to him, telling him now she knew why he was avoiding her. Tears filled her eyes as she tried to make a hasty retreat. William told her it's not what she thinks, stopping her before she was out the door.

Feeling very uncomfortable, Cecily grabbed her coat and purse telling William she should leave. In a bitchy tone, Elizabeth told her it was a good idea. He looked at her. William was glad she was jealous at least he knew she still cared about him even though she was being rude to his guest. He walked Cecily out the door, apologizing to her. The pretty brunette snapped at him, telling him he should have told her he had a girlfriend. William was about to tell her Elizabeth wasn't his girlfriend but didn't, realizing she was right. She told him to lose her number, rolling her eyes at him like he was beneath her. William couldn't say he wasn't surprised by the look since Cecily did come across as a bit of a snob.

Elizabeth didn't bother removing her coat still standing in the same spot. Her heart rate had slowed down and her eyes had dried up. Seeing another woman in William's apartment hurt her and made her angry with him. She wanted to give him shit about it even though she had no right. But the hell with right, Elizabeth wanted to know what was going on.

When William returned, Elizabeth asked him how long had he been seeing the other woman. He didn't like her tone so he told her it was none of her business who he was seeing. His answer made her angrier resulting in her calling him a bastard. He in turn called her a bitch causing her mouth to drop open in shock. Elizabeth hated being called a bitch but what woman did. She shouted why didn't he just break it off with her if he was going to be seeing someone else. He threw the same question back at her, telling her why didn't she do the same with her husband instead of cheating on the pounce.

William's words made Elizabeth feel like shit and pissed her off even more. She called him a son of a bitch, telling him how dare he judge her and that her marital status didn't seem to bother him when he was fucking her. She continued, telling him she already knew she was going to hell for what she has been doing with him but he was certainly going with her. William told her he was already in hell, grabbing the bottle of wine off the table and taking gulps until he emptied the bottle. He wiped his mouth then threw the bottle against the wall, smashing it to pieces. Elizabeth jumped and remained silent while witnessing the depth of his feelings for her. He was so angry and nothing like the sweet and sensitive man she knew. William looked at her, telling her everyday he wasn't with her he was in hell but when he was with her it the closest thing to heaven.

Elizabeth had felt her heart skip a beat. She stepped closer to him, feeling her anger melt away. She touched his arm but he pulled it away from her, walking into the kitchen. He pulled out another bottle of wine, opening it quickly and taking swig. He banged his head against the refrigerator then asked Elizabeth did she fuck her husband since she didn't make it quite clear when he suspected it during their conversation a few days ago. She shouted to him to stop it. Ignoring her, William asked her again and she shouted yes twice telling him she did fuck him then asked him was he satisfied with her answer. The angry platinum blonde placed the bottle of wine on the kitchen counter and with lightening speed, grabbed Elizabeth by the forearms shoving her against the refrigerator.

Elizabeth's eyes had widened with shock from his forcefulness. She stared into his eyes. The beautiful blue she loved so much had faded, turning dark. William gave her a menacing look then asked her does her husband make her come as hard as he do. Elizabeth wanted to spit in his face, struggling to make him loosen his grip on her arms. She was able to get her right arm free and slapped him hard across the face. He snatched her up again, pulling her closer to him. She struggled telling William to let her go then shouted it was over between them. He shouted back, telling her she wasn't going anywhere and nothing is over until he says its over. He leaned in to kiss her but she turned away. He tried again, getting a small taste of her bottom lip before she pulled away again. Then he grabbed her by the back of the head, forcing her to him. No matter how hard Elizabeth tried to resist, William was too strong. Their mouths met and he tried to force his tongue into her mouth while his hard muscular body pressed into hers.

Elizabeth didn't want to get aroused but something opened up inside her, wanting him near. Maybe it was the feel of his hot mouth against hers or the hardness of his cock she could feel through her coat. It didn't matter because both of the feelings were signaling her brain to tell her to give in. Determined not to let him win, she opened her mouth to protest his actions only to be silenced by the wet thrust of his tongue that promised explicit sex. She vigorously kissed him back, grabbing at his waist, his shoulders and finally his face. She scratched him on the cheek, not on purpose but the sting did cause William to pull away. He stared into her eyes and could tell he was getting to her because the green beauties had caught fire. He touched the side of his face turning his eyes away from hers to look at the blood on his fingers. He licked it off then offered her his tongue. She sucked off the red DNA and then swallowed the hot flesh with her lips. This exchange lasted for several seconds then resulted in them licking each other's tongues before their mouths fused back together.

Lust was filtering into Elizabeth's bloodstream, sending a thrill through her senses. She was flame hot and willing, tugging on the buttons of her coat to get it off. William helped her while still keeping his mouth pressed to hers. He roughly pulled the coat off her shoulders, breaking their deep tongue kiss. With quick ease, she pulled her arms out of the sleeves and placed her hands on his hips pulling him closer. William tossed her coat onto the kitchen floor then ran his fingers through her hair to cradle the back of her head in his heated palms. He refastened his lips to hers and their hyperactive tongues danced like open flames inside each other's mouths.

He stopped kissing her long enough to pull off her cashmere sweater then returned his lips back to hers. Her hands retreated from his ass and up the back of his shirt. She pressed her fingertips into the hard lines of his back and up and down the ridges of his spine. She wanted to feel his muscled chest pressed against her naked breasts, telling him to remove her shirt. William smiled against her mouth, telling her only if she removed his. Elizabeth smiled back. The task wasn't a problem since she was already ahead of him by two buttons.

In a manner of seconds William had her shirt unbutton and her skirt at her ankles. He pushed the shirt off her shoulders, licking the rounded joint before taking the curved path that lead up the side of her neck until he reached the outer shell of her ear. He whispered he wanted to be covered in her juice and sweat. Her response was a low whimpering sound that got louder after the tip of his tongue dipped inside her ear. He whispered he was going to bury every hot inch of himself inside her and fuck her hard. The hunger in his voice was turning Elizabeth into a whimpering mess. His simple words were provocative, making her wetter with want. She pushed his shirt off and buried her face into his chest to lick and bite his nipples, loving how his muscles flexed and settled against her mouth and how he purred in approval.

William hissed from the pleasurable shock of her hot mouth on him. He leaned into her, dropping his head to kiss the top of her blonde mane while she continued to plant moist kisses on his heaving chest. The feel of her soft lips on him was turning his blood to fire, making him burn with need. His hands caressed her back, her hips and ass drawing her closer to him. He lifted her chemise, placing both his hands inside her underwear to squeeze her soft bottom. One hand moved to the front of her and her clit stiffened under his touch. He rubbed her quim then pushed his fingers into the fragrant ooze of her. He whispered in her ear he was going to taste everything before removing his fingers and placing them inside his mouth. He gave her a smile so provocative all Elizabeth could feel was warmth and weakness for him.

Elizabeth tried to kiss him but he wouldn't let her. He stepped back and gazed into her eyes. His pants, socks and shoes joined her coat and their shirts on the kitchen floor. He was completely naked while she was still wearing her silk blue chemise, panties, thigh highs and high heels. Her gaze slid from his face then across his broad shoulders, drifting down to his chest and stopping at his cock. William was godlike in his beauty and it caused the throbbing between her legs to accelerate. She tried to touch him but he wouldn't let her, telling her not to touch just appreciate.

She smiled at him then stepped out of her heels, rolling her thigh highs down slowly one by one. She held them out in front of her then released them. He managed to catch one in his hand and brought it to his nose. Her girly perfumed scent filled his nostrils and filled his mind with a series of erotic images he wanted to act out. He fulfilled one of the images, taking the nylon stocking to stroke his cock with it. The wicked sight made Elizabeth blush with excitement. She bit and sucked in her bottom lip then returned her eyes back to his. She placed her thumbs under the thin straps of her chemise and at the same time lifted them up and off her shoulders. The silky fabric fell slowly down revealing her small full breasts. On instinct, William reached to touch the soft rounded flesh with the hardened center but she wouldn't let him, telling him not to touch just appreciate. He looked into her eyes seeing a mix of intelligence and naughtiness. His Elizabeth was just as much of a tease as he was. He watched her remove her chemise and panties down her womanly curves, adding them to the pile that had accumulated on the kitchen floor.

William fell to his knees in worship coming face to face with her hairless quim. He licked all over it before pushing back the pink seam to deep tongue her opening. Elizabeth had shouted something incoherent and that's when her warm sweetness flowed over his tongue. Sensing she was no longer able to stand, he backed off and held her as they slowly descended to the floor. His mouth returned to the scene of the orgasm so his tongue could enter her again and again before retreating so his lips and teeth could nipple. When she came once more, her hands tightened in his hair. He lifted his head and asked her was she ready for him to be hard inside her for hours. Elizabeth groaned out a yes and it was all he needed to her. He kissed her swollen clit goodbye along with many more up her body and then stopped at her breast to thrust a nipple into his mouth.

Obscenely lubricated and extremely aroused, Elizabeth was way beyond any more foreplay. She wanted William's large cock and she wanted it now, reaching between their bodies to position it at her opening. He told her not yet but she didn't want to her that, gripping the back of his head to lick the sensual curves of his lips. She whispered for him to open his mouth and give her his tongue. Following her order, William eased his tongue slowly out of his mouth. Elizabeth could smell her sex on it, grabbing a hold of the wet flesh with her teeth and then sucking it deep into her mouth. She kissed him aggressively while her hand grabbed for his cock again. She wasn't going to wait for William to enter her. Instead she thrusted upward, knowing her little attempt was going to get her what she wanted.

William was unable to hold out any longer. The head of his cock was engulfed in her hot do-it juice causing him to push all the way inside her. They both cried out from the soul stirring intensity caused by the joining of their sexes. Keeping his promise, William moved inside her almost violently, trying to satisfy his raging and untamed desire for her. Soon their mouths joined too, sealing their mutual need while the slippery motion of their bodies made permanent wrinkles in their clothing.

Elizabeth was overwhelmed by the power of William's thrusts but she welcomed every one of them as she held onto him like clinging vine. He was fucking her like a sex superhero, knowing where to touch and where to satisfy. He made her come so hard that she confessed he was the only man who could, making her forget all about poor Rupert. He told her to say it again, holding her by her hips while sinking more into her depths. She said it again, grabbing his ass with one hand while using the finger of her other hand to tease his anal opening. The force of William's orgasm had engulfed him in so much pleasure, his eyes closed tighter and his mouth opened wider like he was in pain. He pulsed his clouded semen into her quim, panting heavily and wearing a grin of satisfied male on his face. He told Elizabeth he loved and then lowered his head into the curve of her neck and shoulder.

While experiencing the true meaning of bliss, Elizabeth was too far-gone to respond. The sexual after shocks had robbed her of speech and so did his love confession. She didn't want to believe he meant it since it was in the heat of the moment so she pretended she didn't hear it. Certainly she had strong feelings for William but she wouldn't call it love unless love was about bodies connecting, scared to admit that maybe her heart and soul had something to do with it to.

As his rapture began to dissolve away, William's mind did an instant replay. He realized he to told Elizabeth he loved her, knowing she wasn't ready for that not to mention he wasn't ready to tell her but his subconscious had other ideas. He thought it was best to pretend he didn't say it, easing off of her to lie at her side. He grabbed her hand and kissed it, telling her he wish she could stay. Elizabeth giggled causing him to ask her what was so funny. She turned to him, propping herself on one elbow. She told him if he would have just called her back she would have told him Rupert was gone out of town and that she was his for the next two weeks. William smiled, pulling her on top of him. He was hard again. He told Elizabeth to pinch him to make sure he wasn't dreaming. She told him she could do a lot better than that and reached for his erection, placing it inside her. This time they had taken it slow, coming at the same time.

The scent of sex and satisfaction had taken over the smell of baked chicken breasts, roasted potatoes, and baby carrots William had prepared for him and Cecily. He kissed the side of Elizabeth's face then asked her was she hungry. She lifted her head and grinned at him, prompting William to clarify he meant food. They both laughed and nuzzled each other, happy that for once time wasn't a factor.