DANCE OF THE MATES


Chapter 4: ‘More Vampire, Then Human!’



Buffy snuggled deep into her soon to be lover’s arms. “Spike,” she whispered huskily, “what next?”

Spike chuckled and held her tightly, “next we make love, fullfill this Spuffy prophecy and all.”

She giggled happily, feeling some sense of freedom within her, something she had not felt since she had been ‘called’ to Slayerdom.

“So,” Buffy sighed dreamily, rubbing her tiny body against Spike’s hard one, “what are you plotting Big Bad? Lull the Slayer into some false sense of security, bite me? Drain me dry?”

Spike chuckled again, more softly this time and tenderly nuzzled Buffy’s head with his lovely lips, “nah,” he responded simply. “I, the Big Bad, evil Master Vampire that I am, plan to shag the Slayer senseless, make her mine and bind us together forever.”

Spike was serious about this and he only hoped that his love, Buffy, understood just what he was blabbering on about. When he, Spike, said that he intended to make Buffy his, totally, that’s exactly what he meant. There was no turning back after Spike and Buffy mated and he claimed her as his. This little mating ritual was the equivilant of human marital rites, except actually, the vampire way was even more binding.

“Buffy,” Spike whispered, pulling her even closer to his anxious, taut body, “I mean this, luv, this is not some meaningless, superficial words, chanted in front of drunk, partying onlookers at a human wedding. Oh, I know, just what human weddings are supposed to truly mean. Forever, always and never leaving each other, no matter what.”

“But,” Spike shook his head sorrowfully, “sometimes those vows you mortals take are broken far too easily, Princess. They shouldn’t be, but sadly, they are. When I claim you, like I surely intend on doing, then it is definitely forever, my love. There will be no promises, verbally, that are soon forgotten or broken by either one of us.”

“Our claiming of each other is just that, eternal, unbreakable and stronger then any earthly vows could ever be. I love you Buffy, just be sure that before we, you and I consummate this union, that this is what you truly want and need. I know it is for me, always, but I need you to be more then sure. Are you, my little Golden Goddess? Sure I mean?” he nuzzled his forehead to hers.

Spike was a little leary of explaining everything like this to Buffy. He was worried that she might change her mind, make a run for it before he could officially claim her.

However, before he could continue with his concerns, Buffy shyly met Spike’s gaze, “yes,” she whispered simply, placing an almost chaste kiss on his lips.

Buffy felt her Spike, her Vampire love, kiss her back, deeply, sincerely, trying to convey the serious, truly binding conotations of what they were about to do together.

“Spike,” she gasped as he left her hungry mouth and began to greedily kiss her on her chin, jaw and neck.

“What?” he groaned gruffly, almost gutterally, looking up at her, still in human visage, but his blue eyes golden with lust.

“Take me,” she ordered firmly, trying to match Spike’s firey eyes with the heat in her own.

“Gladly,” Spike rasped as he pushed her roughly back on to the sarcophagus, still careful not to hurt her physically. Buffy felt Spike strip her clothes off of her more then willing body, he certainly wasn’t gentle about that part of it and it arroused her immensely.

“Do you feel this?” he asked, suddenly pausing from his kissing ministrations and almost glaring at her heatedly, “do you realize what we are together? You and me, Buffy? What we’ll be together when this is done, our union, our marriage?”

Buffy ran her tiny hand down the side of his cheek, a combination of tenderness and strength that Spike found such a turn on, so soul inspiring, even if he no longer had his.

“Yes,” she responded husikily, “I understand exactly what ‘this means’ for the both of us and I want it, more then anything.”

Spike felt a rush of adrenaline that he’d never experienced before, not in the 120 some years he’d been a vampire and certainly not in the 26 years before that, when he was human.

“Then invite me in, Buffy,” he rasped, trying to control his inner demon, trying to wait to be asked to take her and claim her, make her is woman, his mate, his wife for eternity.

“Come in, Spike,” Buffy purred silkily under half closed lids, her little pink tongue moistening her luscious lips.

“Oh, God, Buffy,” Spike cried in hot anticipation, ripping the rest of her clothes from her, then rending his own from his body.

Buffy felt Spike’s erection against her tummy, ‘mmmm,’ she hummed to herself, ‘such a nice, large cock!’ She had felt his, uhm, package before, during the spell,of course, and a few times when they had ‘danced’ in fight. It was really enough that Spike had announced his love for her, his adoration and loyalty, but shit, to have this physical response of his was just icing on the freaking cake! The man, okay, the master vampire that was Spike, was amazingly huge down there and Buffy couldn't help but be quite impatient to feel his shaft shoved up into her.

“Come in,” she repeated sensuously, thrusting up to meet Spike’s thrusts into her.

“I’m comin’ baby,” Spike growled, “soon, but first, I wanna’ taste you. No, don’t get excited, okay, get excited,” he chuckled, “but I mean don’t get nervous about the taste thing. I don’t mean your blood, not yet anyway, that comes later. Right now, I need to taste that sweet little cunny of yours.”

Buffy flinched, just a tad and sighed against Spike’s mouth, “I, I mean,” she stuttered nervously, “I’m not really used to that part of sex. I mean,” Buffy was getting quite embarrassed, she had never really experienced oral sex before, this would be a first, definitely.

Spike was stunned, not so much about Angel not performing this most intimate part of sexual love with Buffy, his Grandsire was a number one selfish prick, true enough. The vampire was just surprised that some lover in Buffy’s history had not introduced her to one of the most pleasurable acts of carnal love.

“It’s okay, baby,” Spike whispered, brushing her golden hair from her face and kissing her sweet mouth again, “I’ll walk you through it. I promise, you’ll love it and I’ll love doing it to you.”

Buffy nodded shyly at him, tugging at his unbeating heart and making him feel proud to give this ‘first’ to his love.

“I love you my sweet,” he murmered as he kissed her mouth again, then trailed his lips down her neck to her naked chest.

“Mmmm,” he purred sucking on first her left then right breast, “my girl, my baby has the warmest, sweetest titties, love them and her.”

He felt Buffy wriggle against his mouth and body, she sighed and moaned simotaneously, “oh Spike, you say the nicest things!”


A/N: Okay, this is a teaser chapter, very short, a forerunner of great Spuffy sex to come! Seriously, the next chapter(s) will be a bit ‘hot’ I hope anyway! This is Spuffy after all and anything connected to Spuffy, sexually wise or otherwise is always hot ‘innit’ it? Thanks for reading and please review. Author(esses) love reviews even if they are a tad harsh sometimes! Luv, Spuf