DANCE OF THE MATES


Chapter 5: ‘Say It Again, Spike!’


A/N: I have a problem here. First off, I started this chapter earlier, then got sick at work; yada yada, took too much cold medicine and now I’m a bit goofy from the meds! Anyway, Secondly, I get a bit ‘shy’ about writing sex scenes in these fics, I’m such a prude and all and…(yeah, okay, right). So, here goes, hope this doesn’t disappoint. Luv, Spuf


Spike continued to kiss Buffy’s sweet little titties and mumble sweet, nasty words of love as he did.

“My Queen, my gorgeous, hot, fuckable little Queen,” he moaned as he suckled Buffy’s nipple like a baby nursing, “my Golden Goddess, my Love.”

Buffy was past caring exactly ‘what’ her soon to be mate was spouting, she just wanted to hear more of his ‘poetry’ and musings and heck, more of his naughty talk to her.

“Say it again,” she whispered saucily, bucking up into Spike’s yummy mouth as he suckled her other breast, “tell me what you’re going to do to me Big Bad.”

Spike pulled away from Buffy’s breast and chuckled wickedly, “I’m going to shag you, little one,” he purred, “but first I’m going to taste your goodness and then I’m going to make love to you; bite your luscious, sleek neck, claim you as my woman and bind you to me for eternity. Then, I’ll force you to taste my blood, take blood vows together and we’ll be tied together for all time. That what you wanted to hear?” He growled out the last few words, like a big, snuggly jungle cat.

If Buffy could form a coherant word, she would have agreed to Spike’s plans immediately. However, since they were both dazed and overwhelmed by mutual sexual lust, neither could think past the next step in the marital ritual. A ritual which would prove more binding then any vow or promise that humans seemed to take so lightly.

Something in the Slayer told her that this was all wrong. Okay, not the ‘Spike claims Buffy as his mate; she returns claim and they live/unlive happily ever after,’ but the part where it all happens in a generic, dusty old crypt on a strange sarcaphogus.

“Spike,” she whispered, “this is wrong.” Spike’s left scarred eyebrow flew up in shock, okay, not shock, exasperation.

“What the bloody hell are you talking about, wrong?” he growled, securing Buffy under his body, holding her to the cold, dusty cement.

“I mean,” Buffy sighed in her melonchaly little way, “that I really wonder if us consumating our marriage vows on a strange, morbid cement tomb of the dead is really the right way to start our life/unlife together.”

Spike scrunched up his dark brows, giving him a clownish kind of look, since his hair was the color of quicksilver, “yeah,” he sighed slowly, “I know. Not my idea of the most romantic setting for the fuck of the century!”

Buffy flinched against Spike, her pride was just a little bit wounded by the word ‘fuck’ and all. After all, she was about to give herself to William the Bloody, Master Vampire, yes, but hell, she was the Slayer of the Millenium!

“Okay,” Buffy hissed, “that’s it. I’m leaving!”

She tried to push Spike off of her, but he held firm, “you’re not going anywhere Missy,” he chuckled, holding her down on the sarcophagus, “you are mine. I am yours and that’s the way it is. I’m sorry for using words such as ‘fuck’ and shag with you, but I’m a bad, rude and crude man, okay, vampire here, but I’m a stupid male by nature.

“And,” he mumered, kissing Buffy tenderly, “I’m a total, silly male who is lost in you Summers. Totally lost and crazy arse in love with you. Please don’t be pissed off at me, I’m a fool for you and I am your love’s bitch. If I use the wrong language to profess my undying love and loyalty for you, then please be merciful, fair lady. My senses are blinded by your beauty, your goodness and your…oh fuck it all, I love you and I will never let you go Buffy.”

Buffy giggled uncontrollably, “my senses are blinded by your goodness?” she snorted.

“Good grief, Spike, how good can I be when I’m about to give into you, the ‘Scourge of Europe’ the ‘Big Bad of Southern California’ the ‘Bloody William of the British Invasion’ who makes the Beatles look like a small infestation of musical mop tops that…(okay, Spufette just popped another sinus tab, sorry, I’m rambling) .

“In other words, my Bloody William whatever your name was when you were human, I am not a Saint, I’m a sinner. A very loving and very willing sinner for you, my vampire lover.”

Spike grinned down at his fiance, Buffy the Vampire Slayer (or Layer as the case may be) and wriggled his eyebrows suggestively, “I can’t wait to taste you my little sinner,” he purred again, nipping the bare flesh between her neck and breasts. (I think they call that the chest area).

(Okay, the next few paragraphs go completely around the bend! Consider yourself warned

“Okay,” Buffy sighed again, “but I think we need to let our ‘authoress’ hit the sack and heal up. She has been through the mill today after all.”

Spike looked at Buffy with a confused expression, “what the bloody hell are you talking about,” he asked glancing about nervously.

“I’m saying,” Buffy responded patiently, “that Spufette, the madrigal of all that is Spuffy is exhausted, worn out, emotionally frazzed and can’t seem to pull her act together tonight to finish this hot Spuffy chapter!”

Spike pondered the suggestion of his significant other, Buffy Summers and came to the conclusion that she was right. Spufette is indeed worn out, frazzed and beyond any capable speech much less writing skills this evening. However, being the insecure authoress that I am, I did not want to let another night go by without updating this tale of Spuffy love and the ‘dance’ of the mates.

I promise, ‘right here and now that Spike/Buffy’ in the next chapter, will definitely put the ‘spunk’ in Spuffy! Now, I can’t promise that Scoobies or Giles or even dense, idiotic Riley will be happy about our duo’s mating ritual so, here’s the deal: In the next chapter, Spike and Buffy will mate, claim each other and totally piss of the Politcally Correctness of the Sunnydale populace in general! So, if you want to read about Spuffy sex goodness, then eventually a lot of pissed of Scoobies, Giles and a really pissed off Riley?

Well, then read the next chapter, and the next, and the next and…..Oh, well, anyway, hope your read and review this one! Thanks, Luv, Spuf (PS…Please don’t be mad that I threw in the little monologue of mine into the end of this chapter. I tend to do things like this.)