DANCE OF THE MATES


Chapter 6: ‘Claimed’


A/N: A little note here, it might be better if you readers ignored the last chapter (5) that I submitted. I was under the influence of Nyquil and Tylenol Sinus/Cold! Thanks, Luv, S



“You are mine,” Spike growled like a big blonde jungle cat into Buffy’s ear. It sent much pleasant shivers up and down her spine, right to her….

“Absolutely,” she nodded, wide-eyed and very seriously, “and you are mine, too.”

He growled again, a marvelous sound to Buffy, in an all ‘grrr and roary (word?)’ kind of Spike thing that she just realized she adored, immensely.

“Of course I’m yours!” Spike roared loudly as he positioned his shaft between Buffy’s sweet, very wet and tasty little cunny. He had spent the last twenty minutes ‘tasting’ his lovely bride, okay, going down on her as these silly mortals called it. By this time, Spike was more then ready to plunge into her hot depths with his very hard, very eager cock.

“Buffy,” he rasped, looking into her half closed green eyes with complete love and affection, “when I take you, totally take you as mine…” Spike ran his long fingers down Buffy’s soft, warm cheek, “it’s forever, Buffy. For all eternity. Are you sure? Because ‘I am’ Princess, sure that is about this. If you allow me to claim you, accept my claim and return it, then we are bound forever to each other. No going back, luv, never.”

Buffy stared, wide-eyed and hungry at her soon to be mate, “I accept it,” she whispered reverently to Spike.

Without waiting for another heartbeat (hers anyway) Spike plunged into Buffy with a howl and began to pummel her with his quite impressive, hard cock. They rocked together for what seemed like hours, though it had to be only minutes, Spike was murmering the most yummy, nasty and hot things in her ears. All about her hot little, wet cunny and how he was going to shag her into the ground. Make her his woman, forever and ever.

Buffy felt like she was on Cloud 9, and perhaps she really was. All of the doubts and insecurities of the last year faded from her. The horrible night when Angel had seduced her, turned into Angelus and abandoned her.

Next Parker Abrams had cajoled her into sex, too easily, really. Then there was Riley…okay, Riley the fuck ‘who’ Finn? He was supposedly Buffy’s ‘normal’ boyfriend, but the truth was…Buffy would always need a little monster in her man.

Spike, her wonderful, virile, handsome Master Vampire, who was at the moment bringing her, Buffy the Vampire Slayer to her third orgasm, was the monster she needed. In her man that is.

“Oh, fuck, Buffy,” Spike moaned loudly as he began the final rythym that would catapult them both to another orgasm. “Now,” he gasped, “right now, baby.”

He pulled Buffy’s golden hair aside, exposing her luscious neck to his demon. After he wet her soft skin by nibbling her flesh, just above the pulsing point in her neck, he bit down, gently as he could, to draw the small, but necessary amout of her blood into his mouth.

“I love you!” he roared, gleefully, “and you are mine, forever!” Spike began to cum violently, something he expected, of course, but not even he realized to what heights he could go with Buffy. Not until this second, not until right now.

Buffy pulled him desperately to her, cumming along with him, murmering huskily in his ear while he sipped just enough of her blood to form the bond between them.

“Yours!” she gasped wildly.

Just after they had both cum together, before the afterglow of the love making had subsided somewhat, Spike bit his wrist and offerred it to Buffy.

“Return the claim,” he ordered huskily, gazing into her green and golden eyes with lust, love and loyalty.

Buffy stunned him by shaking her head from side to side, “no,” she whispered hoarsely, but quickly pulled his neck to her own mouth. She was strong, was his beautiful little Buffy and it took only a second for Spike to realize what his girl was doing. She was returning the claim, totally, officially and in the vampire way.

Buffy used her blunt, perfect white teeth to bite into his own neck and sip the few drops of his necessary blood to complete the claim they shared.

“Mine!” she rasped, licking his wound with her hot, wet tongue. “Yours, always!” He confirmed as he collapsed down onto Buffy. “My love, my wife,” he murmered into her sweet, wet mouth as he sealed their bond with his kiss.

“Buffy,” Spike whispered lovingly as he spooned her warm little body against his. They were good and married now, in more ways then one and bound together forever.

“Hmmm,” she murmered, turning to face him and snuggling even closer to his body.

“Thank you,” he said shyly, nuzzling her forehead with his.

“For what, baby?” she giggled, stroking his arm with her tiny hand.

“For being here, with me, always. I was so lonely baby,” he explained, “need you so much, love you so much. Thank you.”

She took his face in her tiny hands and kissed his mouth with her sweet lips, “thank you, Spike,” she whispered lovingly. There was just the slightest traces of their blood on each other’s lips.

“Spike,” Buffy sighed, allowing him to cuddle her up as close to him as possible, “what do we do now?”

He chuckled softly as he nuzzled her neck from behind, “well, we could claim each other again.”

Buffy broke out in peals of laughter, shaking wildly, “of course, that’s a given, but I mean,” she tried to calm down, “how do I tell the gang, my Mom that I’m married now. To William the Bloody, no less?”

Buffy raised her left eye mimicing her mate’s favorite habit.

“Well,” he sighed, “we could send out announcements,” Spike smirked and kissed the tip of Buffy’s nose.

“Of course,” Buffy scrunched up her face in deep thought, “my Mom is in LA right now, will be for a week more. She’s on a buying trip for the gallery. Our house is empty and…”

Both of the blonds lay there, thinking for a moment or two then suddenly, they grinned and cried in joyful unison, “Honeymoon!”


A/N: Mmmmm, Honeymoon at 1630 Revello Drive! Okay, after this little interlude between the happy couple, some outside ‘baddies’ will try to come in between them. Hmmm, who could those baddies be? Thanks for reading, please review. Luv, Spuf