DANCE OF THE MATES



Chapter 8: ‘Ain’t Nobody’


“I want to go dancing,” Buffy piped up suddenly, breaking the sleepy afterglow Spike and her were enjoying. “I want,” she continued, dreamily, “a Wedding Dance, like real wedding couples have. Please, Spike,” she purred, coyly, licking his cool, lovely ear with her little pink tongue.

“Let’s go out and dance, show everyone we’re a couple, huh?” she purred again, quite convincingly.

Spike grinned at his wife as he snuggled her closer to him, “yeah,” he agreed with a nod of his blond head, “a Weddin’ Dance, perfect, sweetheart. We’ll rip this lousy town a new one when we show up, arm and arm to the dance floor. Let’s go to The Bronze, hopefully your pals will be there. What’s a better way to announce our nuptials, eh?”

Buffy giggled happily, “yeah, but first,” she scowled, “we both need a shower.”

Spike rolled his Buffy onto her back, while he straddled atop of her, “yeah, that we do, baby,” he whispered silkily, “but first, we need to renew that claim of ours!”

Two hours later, Buffy and Spike were showered and dressed to the nines. Buffy wore a short, very short, actually, black velvet halter dress with strappy black shoes. Spike wore his patent black jeans, black button down shirt and of coure, his leather duster.

The bride who was more then excited to show off her ‘skull’ wedding band to just everyone in Sunnydale, was giddy and animated. The groom, who was just thrilled to be ushering the most beautiful woman in the world, his wife, Buffy, on his arm, was also nearly giddy and animated.

“Thank you for wearing your hair down, luv,” Spike whispered as he nibbled her neck gently, “it makes me crazy, your golden hair all down around your shoulders.” Buffy just smiled at him coyly.

Once they had arrived at ‘The Bronze’ Spike led Buffy up to the mezzanine on the second floor of the club. He sat on his chair and pulled his wife to sit on his lap, holding her about her waist, possessively.

The waiter smiled warmly as he took their order.

“Champagne,” Spike ordered evenly as he licked Buffy’s neck tenderly, “to celebrate,” he explained. “Buffy and me, I’m Spike Sanders by the way, we got married yesterday, kind of eloped, we did. My bride, who is quite beautiful, don’t you agree waiter?”

Spike glared menacingly at the boy with the order pad. The ‘boy’ just nodded politely and waited to write more, “my wife, Buffy Summers-Sanders and me, we want Champagne. And a wedding song, something slow, so her and I can dance slow, like two married people should. Slow and sensual.”

Spike gave the whelp waiter a $20.00 and a $10.00 bill to speed things up a bit. Waiter boy, scurried off to place the two orders and Buffy snuggled closer to her husband, “when we get home tonight,” she purred huskily, “I intend on rewarding you, very well I might add, for ordering me my wine and my dance!”

Spike chuckled wickedly, “I’ll hold you to that, Princess,” he murmered as he reached up under her dress to feel her inner thigh.

Buffy felt the most wonderful tingly sensation begin to flow through her body as her man, William the Bloody, aka Spike, ran his slim, cool fingers along her left thigh.

“Mmmmm,” she purred as he slipped his long middle finger up and into the side of her little black thong.

“Oh,” he growled hoarsely, “how wet you are my…”

Suddenly, over the microphone from the Bronze stage, came an MC’s announcement:

“The Bronze would like to dedicate this song to the our newlyweds, Buffy Summers and Spike Sanders. A life of happiness!” the young MC grinned as he looked up at the second floor of the club at the happy couple.

Spike stood up, Buffy still in his strong arms and carried her down the stairs to the dance floor. Every other patron of the place, wisely stayed off the dance space to allow the newlyweds their wedding dance, at least for the first couple of verses.






The music began to play and Spike and Buffy began to sway together, so closely entwined that no one could tell where he began and she ended.

‘Music is from Chaka Khan’s Epiphany CD: The Best of Chaka Khan, Volume One

Title is: Ain’t Nobody


‘Captured effortlessly
That’s the way it was
Happened so naturally
I did not know it was love
The next thing I felt was
You holding me close
What was I gonna do?
I let myself go’


“Thank you,” Spike whispered to Buffy huskily, as he ground into her.

“For what?” she batted her green eyes up at him as she returned the gesture.

“For loving me,” he said simply, resting his forehead against hers.

“Likewise,” she purred, pinching his bottom seductively and causing his erection to grow even more.

‘And now we’re flying through the stars
I hope this night will last forever’



‘I’ve been waitin’ for you
It’s been so long
I knew what I would do
When I heard your song
Filled my heart with your bliss
Gave me freedom
You knew I could not resist’


“I have been waiting, you know,” Spike murmered into her warm, little ear softly, “since forever, I’ve been waiting for you Buffy.”

She began to weep, quietly, tears of happiness, “me too,” she rasped softly back, “for you I mean.”

By now, the couple had each other in a mutual vice like grip and if they had been alone, they would surely both be naked, prone and making love together like it was the first time for them.


‘And now we’re flyin’ through the stars
I hope this night will last forever
Oh, oh, oh, oh

Chorus:

‘Ain’t nobody
Loves me better
Makes me happy
Makes me feel this way
Ain’t nobody
Loves me better then you’


‘I wait for night time to come
And bring you to me
Can’t believe I’m the one
I was so lonely
I feel like no one could feel
I must be dreamin’
I want this dream to be real
I need this feelin’

I make my wish upon a star
And hope this night will last forever

Chorus:


By this verse, some other couples had come onto the dance floor to revel in their own private happiness of love. But, Buffy and Spike didn’t see them, they only saw each other and their future together.


‘And first you put your arms around me
Then you put your charms around me
I can’t resist the sweet surrender
Oh, my nights are warm and tender
We stare into each other’s eyes
And what we see is no surprise
Got a feeling most would treasure
And a love so deep we cannot measure’


‘Ain’t nobody
Loves me better
Makes me happy
Makes me feel this way
Ain’t nobody
Loves me better then you’


“I love you,” Spike murmered as he leaned in to kiss his Buffy, hungrily.

“Love you too,” Buffy echoed back to him as she returned his greedy kisses with her own.

From in back of them, Buffy heard familiar voices. They varied in emotions of shock, anger and congratulations.

“My eyes! I’m blind!” Buffy heard Xander Harris scream.

“I swear,” Willow cried honestly, “I haven’t done anymore spells, honest I haven’t.”

Riley Finn’s booming voice yelped, “Buffy what the hell is going on? What the hell are you doing with Hostile 17?”

It was Oz, the part time wolf boy whose tone was warm and understanding, “congratulations Buffy, Spike,” the red-headed young man said kindly.


A/N: The next chapter will be longer, I promise. This was just the warm up to some future angst. Someone is going to call Gile’s and even though her friends think they know what is best for her, Buffy and Spike will be hurt, terribly by their actions. Thanks for reading, please review. Luv, Spuf