Chapter 2: Angels

Buffy sneaked upstairs to her bedroom at two in the morning. She could hear her dad snoring (thank God) and decided to tiptoe to her room. She laid on her bed and fell asleep just as her head hit the pillow. She dreamt of Spike that night. Not a sex dream, just the two of them on a deserted beach at sunset, holding hands whilst walking beside the ocean. Buffy’s idea of a perfect dream date. They had a picnic with all of the aphrodisiacs that you could think of. Oysters, chocolate covered strawberries, champagne. It was perfect. Then the alarm went off and tore Buffy away from her perfect dream.

“Stupid clock,” Buffy said sleepily. She turned it off and slowly got out of bed. She hated it when she forgot to turn her alarm off on a Saturday morning. She could never get back to sleep. Her mom once got her a broken alarm clock for a joke and Buffy said it was her favourite of all alarm clocks.

Buffy trudged along to the bathroom to brush her teeth. She looked into the mirror and thought, God, if I look like this tonight Spike will so not want me ever. She brushed her hair so she would look more presentable and went to get dressed. She chose a small black dress that she hadn’t worn in ages and went downstairs for breakfast. A note greeted her on the table.

To Buffy,
Gone away with Kathryn for the weekend. Left at about five o’ clock this morning so that’s why you didn’t hear me leave. I will be back Monday evening so don’t think you can get into any trouble whilst I’m gone. Angel should be coming round on Sunday so can you be here to let him in please. Kathryn would really appreciate this. Thanks.
Love Dad and Kathryn
Xxxxx

Buffy re-read the letter several times but wouldn’t let herself believe what her dad wanted her to do. Be alone in the house with Angel tomorrow?! No way. What could she do to prevent being alone with him. She hated this guy. He had hurt her in so many ways and yet her dad still wanted him here. Crap!


Buffy spent the rest of the day asking herself: should she let him in or shouldn’t she. Maybe she should give him a taste of his own medicine. Yeah! She should act like she had a boyfriend. But how? She was going out with Spike tonight, maybe…yes…she could get him to stay the night so when he came over… this just might work.


Buffy dressed for the Bronze and put on makeup. She decided to take the risk and take her dad’s car to the Bronze to bring her and Spike back in. Would he agree with her little plan? There was only one way to find out. She parked up outside the Bronze and walked in. A couple of teenaged guys stared at her on the way in and Buffy smiled at them as if to say: NO way. Sitting at a table in a dark corner was Spike looking at his watch. Buffy walked over to him at poked him a few times on the shoulder.

“Thought you were going to stand me up.” Spike said.

“A hot guy like you? I wouldn’t dream of it.” Buffy replied flirtatiously. Spike gestured for her to sit down. Buffy sat and just looked at him. Spike was the first to break the silence.

“I just saw your friend on the dancefloor with her tongue down a guys throat. That guy wasn’t the guy she was snoggin’ at the party yesterday.”

“Why am I not surprised?” Buffy said.

“God I hope you’re not like that Buff.”

“I can tell you straight away that I’m not. I’ve only kissed one guy and it didn’t work out so I’m kinda afraid to date anyone at the moment.”

“You don’t have to be afraid around me.”

“I know. You’re nice. Nothing like Angel.”

“Angel?”

“My ex. Also my stepbrother.” Spike gave her a funny look. “Shit. Me and my big mouth. If you don’t wanna date me now then I understand. God you must think I’m a perverted whore now and that I’ll jump in bed with anyone and…” Buffy was silenced when Spike leaned in and kissed her. The kiss wasn’t hungry and lusty like the kisses with Angel. It was sweet. Buffy decided to give as good as she was getting and began to slide her tongue in his mouth. He took it and started to suck on it. Buffy ended the kiss first and looked into his eyes.

“Wow! That was… wow.” Buffy said.

“Thanks. You taste as good as you look.” Buffy blushed.

“Um… I know you’re gonna think something weird if I say this but Angel is coming round tomorrow and he kinda… went different when we… and… I just wanted to ask… will you stay at my house tonight?” Buffy babbled and braced herself for an answer.

“Yes.”

“Yes?”

“Yes.”

“Thanks! You’re a lifesaver. What can I do to thank you?”

“A kiss would be nice.” Spike said with a flirtatious smile. Buffy leaned in and kissed him again. This time the kiss was more passionate but still sweet like last time. She explored his mouth with her tongue again and made the kiss last longer. He was the first to pull away this time.

“Do you wanna dance?” Buffy asked. Spike answered by getting up and offering her his hand. Buffy took it and he led them to the dance floor.


After a good few hours of dancing, they were finally ready to go back to Buffy’s house. Buffy drove them back and parked outside the house and turned to Spike who’s mouth was wide open.

“You like? I know what you’re thinking. I’m a daddy’s girl who has loads of money. I don’t like my lifestyle so please don’t judge me.”

“You don’t know what I was thinking. I was thinking… wow! This place is great. I’d love to be you.”

“Why?”

“’Cause I have four jobs and hardly any money.”

“Oh. Let’s go inside.” Buffy said as she stepped out of her dad’s car. Spike followed and took her hand. Buffy came to the door and turned the key. She could hear rustling inside and a panicked look took over her face.

“What’s wrong luv?” Spike asked, concerned.

“He’s in there. Angel’s in there. Act like you’re my boyfriend.”

“Shouldn’t be a problem.” Spike said as he grabbed her and started kissing her. These kisses were hard and passionate. Buffy liked it. She fumbled with the door key and finally got inside. They made like they were fumbling with each others clothes when Angel walked in.

“Well, well, well. Look who it is. Buffy Summers, sucking face with some punk. Well, once a slut, always a slut.” By now, Buffy and Spike had stopped kissing and were now staring at Angel.

“You fucking bastard!” Buffy said before walking up to him and slapping him.

“Nice shot Buff. Now can I try.”

“No. He’s not worth it. He’s just some poor little kid trapped in an adult’s body. Isn’t that right Liam.”

“You don’t have a clue about me. You just wanted to romance me and get into bed with me. Typical Beverly Hills girl. One word describes you. Slut.” Angel said, wanting to hurt her. He succeeded. Buffy started crying and ran up to her room.

“Who’s the little kid now?” Angel shouted up. Spike could hear Buffy’s sobbing standing at the bottom of the stairs.

“She was right about you. You are a bastard. She was better off dumping you. What kind of a future could you have had?” Spike said and followed Buffy up to her room.

Spike found Buffy lying face down on her bed, sobbing into the pillow.

“Sweetheart. Don’t listen to him. He’s a jerk. He doesn’t deserve you. Calm down Buffy darling.” Spike said, trying to comfort her. It was working and Buffy sat up and put her arms around him.

“Lock the door.” She said. Spike walked over to the door and turned the key. He knew exactly what was on her mind. He walked over to her and captured her mouth in a long hot passionate kiss. He began removing her clothing for real this time and he decided he was going to relax Buffy better than Angel ever could.

End of Chapter 2

………………………………………………………………………

Comments, reviews. Yes please!