Chapter 17



Spike could cheerfully throttle Buffy and not have one iota of guilt about it. Well, at least not at the moment. He rolled his eyes and shook out the newspaper before scrunching further down on the couch. In the week that had passed since the night he punished her, life had been remarkably calm. Buffy was being quite domestic, trying to cook, cleaning the house, and in general just being quiet. She’d taken to reading his books, watching television, and even playing on the computer a bit.

It was another habit she’d picked up that was annoying the shit out of him. She was sprawled on the floor in front of him. Supposedly reading, she was lying on her stomach with one foot swinging in the air, and chewing gum. It wasn’t the chewing of the gum that was driving him crazy, it was the popping of it, and the pulling it out of her mouth to twirl around her finger that was disturbing. In many ways, it reminded him of Harmony, and he wondered if this was something she’d done before and he’d never noticed, or if this was something new.

Wherever or however she picked up the habit, he was about to put a stop to it. Suddenly she rolled onto her back.

“Spike?”

“What?” He snapped, not putting down the paper, because he was not going to look at her.

“I’m bored,” she said, with enough of a twinge of a whine to add to his frustration. Then he felt her fingers sliding under the hem of his jeans. She started playing with the hair on his legs, gentle tugs, and then she’d scrap her nails along his skin. Despite the shiver of desire that ran through him, he refused to play along, and just continued to hide behind the paper.

“So, find something to do,” he finally muttered while her fingertips were swirling around his ankles in slow, seductive caresses.

She sighed, scooting around to sit on her butt so that she faced him. “Spike, look at me,” she complained, tugging on the paper.

“Not in the mood, love.”

“You’re always in the mood for sex,” she stated, coming up between his legs while pushing the paper down onto the couch beside him. Her hands rested on his belly, while she met his gaze with a mischievous look in her eyes. “But that’s not what I want…not now anyway.”

“Oh, yeah,” he said, tugging on her nipple just enough to get his point across. It budded up, and he stroked it with his thumb while his hand molded to the underneath. Now that he knew she didn’t want sex, maybe he did. She was between his legs after all, her stomach pressed against his cock. How could he not respond that? “I think you do.” He wrapped his legs around her, crossing his feet to rest on her bottom.

“If you keep that up, I will,” Buffy retorted. “No, seriously, can we go out tonight?”

“Really?” He was surprised that she’d asked. Every other time they’d gone out, it was at his suggestion, and for the past week she hadn’t left the house except to go down to the beach. “Where did you want to go?”

This time she shrugged. Her eyes focused on his chest and her fingers were tapping out a tune against his ribcage. “I don’t know. I just want to get out of here…get some fresh air…you know.”

“Live a little, pet?”

“Maybe,” she replied, turning that smile on him again. “Is it okay?”

“Yeah, it’s actually good,” Spike said, pulling her onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around her, keeping her close to him while he tried to figure out what to do to entertain his little minx. He knew she wanted more than just dinner and a movie. She was bored and feeling cooped up. Resting his chin on her shoulder, he asked, “how about we drive up to San Diego? We could go down to the Gas Lamp Quarter…wander around and see what interests us.”

“What do they have?”

“Everything. Food, clubs, and your all time favorite, shops.”

Buffy scooted back a bit so that she could look at him. It was the glance down at her hands that made him a bit nervous about what she was going to ask. But then she met his gaze, and he figured it wouldn’t be too bad. It wasn’t. “Spike, do we have money? I know…maybe, am I allowed to ask? You never had any in Sunnydale, and now you have a house and everything and…please don’t be mad.”

“I’m not. Yes, we have money…plenty so that you don’t ever have to work again if you don’t want,” he whispered before kissing the tip of her nose. “No more Doublemeats or desks for you, pet.”

Looking down again, she mumbled, “But where, I mean, how?”

Spike tilted her chin up, forcing her to look at him. He caressed her cheek with his thumb. “I didn’t steal…figured it was my rightful inheritance since the poofter was my grand-sire.”

Buffy only nodded. It seemed she wasn’t ready for that conversation, and that it was all right. He wasn’t sure if he could handle telling her about that last night just yet. In time, when they were both ready, they would say everything they needed so it could be put it behind them. Her eyes closed, and he was afraid that she would drift away again if allowed to think about the past too much.

“So, what do you say to some good food, people eating, and dancing?”

Just like he hoped, her eyes popped open while she nodded her approval. “Thank you, Spike.” Her arms looped around his neck as she began to nuzzle his cheek. “So, what do you wanna do until its time to go?” She bit the lobe of his ear, and then ran her tongue along the shell of his ear.

Taking her off to bed sounded like a good idea to him, too, but he wanted to tease her, and maybe play a bit. So, he shoved her off his lap so that she landed on the floor. The look on her face was priceless, but, somehow, he refrained from laughing. Shrugging, he grabbed his paper. “I think I’ll finish the paper.”

Spike didn’t even get it open before Buffy grabbed him by the wrists and yanked him down on the floor with her. “You bastard, you are not going to read that damn paper,” she giggled as she wrestled him to take the newspaper away from him. He held onto it until he heard it rip in half.

“You’ve been a bad girl,” he told her in the most authoritative voice he could while suppressing laughter. “I think you need to be spanked again.”

“Like bloody hell,” Buffy declared, wiggling to get away.

Grabbing her around the waist, he attempted to haul her over his middle, but she kicked out, getting him good in the shin. He yelped, loosening his grip, and it was all she needed as she flipped over. Buffy pounced, landing on top of him. She didn’t hesitate as she went for his hands while biting down on his shoulder. Her only mistake was that she didn’t realize how much that bite only added to his desire.

“Gonna get it now,” Spike warned. His now fully erect cock unconsciously sought any friction it could as his hips arched up against her body. With his hands pinned to the floor, and Buffy giving him a hickey, the only think he had left was his legs. He used them as leverage on the floor to attempt to flip them. It only partially worked because Buffy went up on her knees. The contact of her mouth was broken as she stared down at him in disapproval. She gave him an adorable pout.

“Gonna get what?” Buffy asked, moving to kneel above him. “Do you want my hot, tight little body?” Her hand moved from her thigh to stomach then up to cup one breast.

“Not nice to steal my lines,” Spike intoned, seizing the moment to scoot out from under her. He backed away. “It’s you who wants this.” He pointed to the obvious bulge in his jeans. “Don’t you, pet?”

“Hmm, betcha I can make you give…real fast,” Buffy dared, pulling her shirt above her head to reveal her bare tits. No bra…just the way he liked it. She swiveled her hips while her fingers danced along her belly. “You want me, don’t you, big boy?”

“Oh, I’m not a boy,” Spike said, crawling toward her. He unfastened the button on his jean, slowing pulling the zipper down, stopping only a foot away from the most delicious piece of slayer he’d ever seen. “Want me to prove it to you?”

“What are you hiding there?” Buffy asked, in her best little girl voice. She batted her eyelashes, slipping one finger into his waistband. “Is it big? Will it fit into little me?” She pulled the denim down on one side so that she could run that finger along his cock. “Oooh, Spikey, it is big.”

Spike knew she was just playing, but her teasing was making him swell with pride. He loved the adoration she gave to his body, making him feel like even more of a man. It was due to her that he was overcoming so many of his own fears and self-doubts. She really did love him. Shaking his head, he wiped the sappy grin from his face, as he stared down to where she was now pumping his cock.

“I know something else you could do to make Spike feel really good,” he said, stumbling through the words as a desperate need for her overcame him. She knew just how to touch him to take him to the edge and back. Her thumb was subtly stimulating the vein along the underneath of his dick.

“What’s that?” She was stroking the head with her thumb while staring at him with the most innocent expression on her face. “What do you want Buffy to do?” She inched forward so that her last question was a soft caress of the words on his face. Her knuckles danced along his abdomen as she returned to jacking him off with an even slower rhythm than before. She was timing this so that he would last as long as she wanted him to.

Spike closed his eyes for a moment, trying to regain control over his senses. He wanted to push her on the floor, and shag her senseless, but this game was too much fun to end. Not yet anyway. He slid the back of his hand down her belly, to the button on her shorts. “I want you to suck me off,” he said, popping open the snap. He fiddled with the zipper for a second. “Do you want to use that luscious mouth on me?” Pulling the shorts open, he let one finger slide against her wet heat.

“What do I get out of it?” She asked with a hitch as his finger slid between her lips to find her clit. He pressed it, watching in wonder as her face contorted with the pleasure he brought to her body.

“Oh, trust me,” he whispered, slipping further down to tease at the opening of her channel. “I’m sure you’ll be well satisfied.”

“You may be right,” Buffy replied, stilling for a moment. Her eyes closed. “Yeah, I think you’re definitely right,” she added, when his thumb and forefinger worked in unison. “But I do believe we’re wearing too much.”

They were both grinning as they helped each other wiggle out of the rest of their clothes. Not that there was much left; her shorts and his jeans. He held her by the waist as he laid her down on the floor. Bunching up his jeans, he put them under her head to serve as a pillow. She smiled up at him, reaching for him, but he brushed her hands aside. He had other plans.

It all started with her legs, still toned despite the lack of exercise lately, and a dark brown, thanks to her forays to the beach. They felt soft as his hands caressed from ankle to knee. He kissed her instep, and then licked along the small patch of skin that he knew was ticklish. She instinctively tried to pull her foot back but he refused to let it go.

“No, no, under my mercy,” he told her, before nipping on her big toe.

Buffy slipped her hands under her head, tilting it to one side. “The longer you torture me, the longer it is until you get satisfied.” She smiled. “Actually that sounds good. Take as long as you like.”

“Don’t think so, pet,” Spike said, rethinking his plans. He pulled back until he was on his knees. “Come here,” he crooked his finger, hoping she wouldn’t question his motives. She didn’t.

“Changed your mind?”

“Something like that,” Spike replied, rethinking the second plan after a glance down at the tile floor. The bed would be infinitely better for this particular idea. He jumped to his feet, and then bent over to grab Buffy around the waist. She ended up, upside down, her face somewhere in the vicinity of his cock. “Change of scenery.”

“Very nice scenery, too,” Buffy said, with a giggle. She placed her hands on his thighs so that she wouldn’t constantly bounce face first into said scenery as he made his way to the bedroom. It would have been nice if she’d gotten started but then he realized if he tripped, he might lose something due to slayer strength jaws snapping shut.

“Top or bottom?” Spike asked, hesitating at the edge of the bed. “Your choice.”

“Top,” Buffy said. “Last time you tried to choke me to death.”

“Can’t help it I’m so big,” Spike intoned, trying to keep from laughing. Sex between them had always been spectacular before, intense sometimes, but rarely playful. This was something new, and he loved it. A happy Buffy was going to be a fun Buffy, and he only hoped that they would continue in this vein until she got everything worked out. Carefully, he got them on the bed, holding her hips while she arranged herself on top of him. “Hmm, somebody needs to shave,” Spike remarked, rubbing his chin against the softness of her cunt. “Slightly bristly.”

Buffy didn’t say anything. Instead, she nipped his pelvic bone, just enough to inflict some pain. “If you want to stop, it’s fine with me.” She wagged her ass to add a little emphasis to her words.

“Nope,” Spike said, grabbing her bottom, and pulling her back down on his face. He licked her from one end to the other. “Still very tasty.” A sudden, powerful sucking to the head of his cock sent a lightening bolt of desire straight through him. It reminded him what they were trying to accomplish here. He relaxed, lifting one leg so that she would have full access to everything, and then returned his attention to the waiting pussy above him.

Not wanting to play anymore, Spike slipped his tongue between the lips, straight to her clitoris. Already extended, and ready from their playing, he circled it with the tip of his tongue. A fresh rush of juices coated his mouth, and he swallowed before returning to the object of her pleasure. He sucked on it slowly while his hands caressed along her hips and waist. In this position, it was a little more difficult to incorporate his hands into the pussy play, but he knew lots of things to keep her enjoyment at a high. There wasn’t a spot on her body that he didn’t know how to make react to his touch.

It was the same with her knowledge of his body. She curled her tongue, sliding it along the vein of his cock, while her hand slipped beneath him to massage his balls gently. His body hummed under her ministrations, making him want to please her even more. Spike slipped his tongue lower, to the entrance of her womb, letting it slide in as far as he could. Her slight moan and downward thrust was all the encouragement he needed. He retracted and then thrust again deep into her wet heat. Somehow, he wiggled his hand between them, so that his forefinger could apply pressure to her clit, he returned to tongue fucking her cunt. She quivered above him, and he smiled.

The more he gave her, the deeper she sucked his cock into her mouth. They were both losing control; all thinking was beyond them, as they lost themselves in the rhythm of their sexual need. Her thighs were pressing against him, while she continued to vibrate around him. She was so close to orgasm, and he forced her to the edge. He wanted to taste her sweet ecstasy, drown in it, and he buried mouth and nose between her lips as he nipped at the small bundle of nerves. It was all it took as she plummeted over the top.

“Oh, fuck, Spike,” Buffy muttered, laying her face on his stomach. Her hands clutched at his hips while she rode it out. “Yes…,” she hissed, when he slipped a finger into her anus while sucking on her clit again to bring her to another orgasm. It was quite an ego boost to be able to make her cum at his bidding, and he sighed as he soothingly licked the outer lips to help bring her down. “I love you,” she finally whispered, as she shifted so that she could resume her pleasing of him. Buffy moved to between his legs, meeting his eyes as his cock slipped into her mouth. He was the one who lost the contact as he groaned, throwing his head back from the intensity of her movement.

She didn’t waste any time on teasing him. It was all business as she deep throated him, her hand twisting at the base, keeping up the momentum so that he was on the precipice of cumming in only a matter of seconds. Now that he could concentrate fully on himself, Spike immersed himself in the feelings of her hands and mouth. There was nothing to do but relax and enjoy the ride.

Buffy slid her tongue along the length of his cock, swirling it around the tip before taking him inside with an almost vicious sucking. One thumb caressed the small spot between the base and his balls. He bucked upwards, forcing himself even deeper inside her mouth, forcing his hands to clutch at the sheets instead of her hair. They were playing everything to the maximum, and it was when one finger slipped into his ass that Spike screamed her name as he came. He flopped back on the bed, arms outstretched as she swallowed the last of his seed. When she was done, she kissed his stomach before coming to stretch out beside him.

“I love you, too, Buffy,” he whispered, playing with her hair that was lying across his chest in a messy cloud.

“I know.”

Those two words brought him greater pleasure then the act they’d just shared. Things were looking up after all.


to be continued…