Chapter 8

William woke up and smiled, finding Buffy sprawled out on top of his body. "Buffy, rise and shine, my love." Whispering, he nudged her and kissed her brow.

"No," she whined, wrapping her arms tightly around him. "I'm still sleeping."

"Buffy," he sang, enjoying the sound of her name coming from his lips. He continued to touch her, replaying the events of their lovemaking. He gasped suddenly remembering that they had not used any form of contraceptive. He shook her lightly, "Buffy. Get up. Bloody hell—now!”

“What?” Buffy rubbed her eyes. "Pinch me," she said, watching him pace along the side of the bed. 'Yum, naked William.' “William, what’s wrong?”

“So you’re up now?”

Buffy was taken aback by his tone. “Yes, I am. Why are you all bad moody now?” She sat up in the bed, not caring that the sheet wasn’t covering her nakedness. “You're making me seasick, stop it. Sit here with me.” She patted near the edge of the wrinkled bed. William sat but kept his distance. "I’m going to kill you; you're scaring me now. What's wrong? Tell me. I am not ready to go through another bad morning after.”

“Buffy, we didn’t use protection, pet.”

“You got any diseases?”

“No, but there are--.”

“Good, neither do I. You can cool down now. I’m on the pill.”

“Thank God—hey, wait a minute, why are--.”

“Stop, don’t go all psycho jealous. I had to use them in the past, now--well before last night—I used them only because they help my skin, okay?”

“Okay.”

“We good?”

“Yeah, sorry that I panicked.”

“Good. Come here.”
***

“I shouldn’t.”

“Yes, you should. Come here.”

“No.”

“Spikey…”

“Don’t you Spikey me.”

“Well, I was hoping you’d spike me.”

William’s eye twitched. 'Be strong, mate.' “Pet, the boy is going to be here in an hour and a half and it takes you nearly two to get primped.”

“Fine. You shower first, I’ll do breakfast.”
***

Buffy was shocked that he believed her. 'He really thought I’d let him shower without me? Silly William.'

“She’s got a way about her. Don’t know what it is. Blahty, blah…”

“William.” Buffy sang his name as she opened the shower curtain.

William clasped his chest. “You trying to kill me, love?”

“No.” Buffy stepped under the water, getting wet. “Want to be with you. Were you singing about me?”

“I wasn’t singing at all.”

She rolled her eyes playfully before kissing him hungrily. Breaking the kiss, she moved him against the wall. Before he could react, she was on her knees, looking up at him. “I’ve never done this before so be nice.”

William gasped as he felt her hand on his semi-hard cock. She gently stroked him up and down, not sure what she wanted to do other than not pull on him too roughly. As she busied her hands, William clutched her hair and made noises that made her smile proudly. ‘I wonder if he’d like this?’ she thought, licking the tip of his cock.

“Oh, God.”

“Should I do it again? Do you like it?” When he nodded frantically, she kissed where she had licked, and then gave him a slower lick using the entire width of her tongue. “I guess that means you like it,” she giggled as he cursed under his breath.

Buffy took as much of him in her mouth as she could manage and moved him in and out, mimicking how he had made love to her the night before.

“Ahhh, Buffy. Love. My love. Move!” He tried to push her back but he was too late. “Buffy?” he said, seconds later. “You okay, kitten? Sorry about that.”

“Sorry? Did I do okay?”

“You were magnificent.” William helped her to her feet and pulled her to his chest. “I just didn’t want you to swallow if you didn’t want to. Some aren’t into it.”

“William?”

“Yeah?”

“Consider me into it.”
***

“Xander?”

“The one and only.”

“She’ll be out in a minute, mate. Come in.”

William offered Xander a drink.

“Nah, I’m okay, man.”

William tried not to cringe. ‘He is not a threat. He is not a threat…’

“So you’re William…”

“Yes.”

“Interesting.”

“What’s interesting?” He frowned, not liking the boy already.

“Nothing.”

“Listen here mate, I--.”

“Hey, guys! Ready to go?”

“He’s coming with us?”

“Yeah, that’s okay, right Xand?” William glared as Buffy batted her eyes at the boy.

“Sure,” Xander shrugged. “The more the merrier.”
***

William held his tongue during the long car ride. ‘Yeah, only a half an hour away from Sunnydale sure, until you’ve got a wanker in the back set who won’t shut up. Now it feels like hours, days even… Did he just touch her?!’

Buffy sat in the back seat with Xander after William had thrown a fit about taking his car instead of Xander’s practical truck. She wanted to make him suffer.

’Isn’t this what all the good daddies do, chauffer around their princess and her little friends?’ William tried to block out the boy and his weird conversations about cheese and superheroes. ‘Why is this guy her best friend?’

He looked at her reflection through the rearview mirror and softened as she giggled and made witty comments.

‘He makes her laugh, that’s why.’ William sighed and turned up his music up a little louder.
***

Buffy was happy to see that her dorm room was bigger than she thought it would be. It had a bathroom and two separate rooms, a tiny kitchen area and a living room. Since the bedroom doors were always closed and locked she couldn’t tell if her roommate had shown up yet.

“I think making Obi Wan,” he made air quotation franticly, “’dreamy,’ totally ruined the character. I mean, because of Ewan McCheeseburger, no one respects Obi Wan for his cool mind reading-mind controlling powers. Now it’s all, ” Xander’s hand gestures were accompanied by a his screechy girl imitation, “oooh, Obi Wan, what a hottie!”

“Oh, don’t you insult Ewan. He’s a great Obi, right, William?”

Before William could roll his eyes and respond, Xander continued, his mouth full. “See, you totally just proved my point. There is no Obi! Obi sounds like a flavor of that gross organic drink stuff...”

’Good lord, to be able to have a drink…’


“William?” Buffy touched his arm, getting his immediate attention.

“Yes?”

“You want to get another load of stuff? Xander can stay and continue to stuff himself with pizza.”

“Sure. Thought you’d never ask.”
***

“Thank you for not killing him.”

Buffy pressed up against William’s side as they walked the campus hand in hand. Since it was the university-wide Move In Day, the campus was packed with people. William had complained the loudest at how far away they had to park but as they made the long trip to his car, he didn’t feel like complaining. ‘Me and my Buffy walking all couple-like.’

“Don’t you think the campus is pretty?”

“It’s gorgeous, gorgeous.”

“I like it here, I think. It hasn’t been a full day or anything and I haven’t even seen my roommate, but things feel so different.”

“They are and they will be. University life is different, pet. You have more freedoms and all that, but more importantly, you can safely become the center of your own universe. Nobody will think you’re too conceited; they will be too worried about their own lives to even care about you and what you’re up to. Majors, love lives, partying, and sleeping are on their minds. Not you…”

“Not me, even just a little? Do you think I’ll be invisible?”

“Hush, pet. Hear my point.” He stopped in the middle of the courtyard, facing her as people walked around them. “See these people? They wouldn’t care if you are with a guy twice your age, kitten—that’s the beauty of university life, pet. We have it on our side.”

“Really?” she asked; her eyes dazzling.

“Really.” He kissed her, among the students-to-be, weepy parents and cranky professors who passed them by, proving his point.
***

“We should get back to the whelp, pet.”

“Why do you call him that?”

“Because it suits him.”

“That’s not nice…Hey! Gimme! Give me more!”

“I’m not a nice man, remember? Hey, no biting!”

“Give me more!”

“Ow!”

“More!”

“Fine, you…you--.”

Buffy grabbed the ice cream from him. They were sitting in the De Soto after stopping for a quick snack on their way back to campus. William insisted on spoon-feeding Buffy the ice cream that they were sharing.

“You’re stalling.”

“No.”

She laughed as William took back the dessert and innocently missed her mouth, dropping ice cream down her shirt.

“Ice cream can be deadly, love. You know, very sticky. Let me clean it up.”

Grinning, Buffy watched as he lapped the melted ice cream that had puddled in her cleavage.

“Vanilla and Buffy, my favorites…”
***

“Hey, Xand, we brought presents!” Buffy shook around the bag of food and stopped in the doorway when she saw Xander sitting on the floor, next to a girl with dirty-blonde hair.

“Love, move. Heavy stuff here.”

“Sorry,” Buffy said, holding the door open for William before heading over to Xander, whose face was an unnatural shade of red.

“Um, this is Anya Jenkins.”

“Hey, you’re Buffy, right? My name’s Anya and I’ll be your roommate. I would hug you but I don’t know you that well yet. Your friend, Xander and I were just discussing--.”

“I’m sure Buffy doesn’t what to be bothered by our boring conversation,” Xander said, laughing nervously.

“But I--.”

“No, Anya really, she doesn’t need to know.”

“Well, fine. Be that way. So, Buffy, let’s sit down and do the rituals that all roommates do.”

“Rituals?”

“You know, label shelves, decide bathroom schedules, and oh, we can draw one of those funny lines down the center of the dorm that separates our territories.”

“Well, um, I was moving my stuff--.”

“Oh, don’t worry about that. Those two men can help you. That’s what they’re here for anyway.”

Buffy looked at William and Xander and mouthed, ‘Help me.’

“That’s fine pet; we’ll manage. Right, whelp?”

“That is right, Captain Peroxide.”

’Great, they’re going to kill each other and I’m stuck with this Anya girl.’

“So, Buffy, is that attractive blonde man giving you adequate orgasms?”
***

“Is it bad if I don’t want to go back? Ever?”

“Nope, that Anya’s scary.”

“Oh, you have no idea.”

“Yeah, I do. The boy looked like he was seconds from pissing in his pants for the rest of the day.”

Buffy giggled and snuggled closer to him. “Thank you for helping me. Sorry you had to miss Passions.”

“I’d rather watch it with you anyway.”

“I like when you record it, we can fast-forward through all the boring parts—like every part that doesn’t have Ethan in it.”

“Oh, I remember, the yummy one. Don’t you think I’m yummier now?”

“William, I’ve always thought you were yummy, I just know it firsthand now.”
***

Buffy climbed in bed after watching Passions. She wanted to stay with William for as long as possible until school started on Monday.

’Too soon. We’ve finally gotten together and we can’t even enjoy the house together. Oh, and the pool; he so owes me pool sex.’

“God, long day,” she mumbled, getting comfortable in their bed.

’Hmmm, ours.’

She hoped she wouldn’t fall asleep before William was off the phone with Willow.
***

“Hey, sweets, you sleeping?”

“Nope, not anymore. Just a power nap.”

“I love those.”

“Yeah, yay power nap.”

“Tomorrow night, Willow wants us to go out with her and the tinman.” William undressed and got in bed next to her, curving along her body. “Um, do you want to tell Red about us?”

“Do you?”

“Asked you first, kitten.” He stroked her breast through the sheet while nuzzling her hair.

Buffy sighed. “It’s only been our first full day together… Keeping our relationship a secret is appealing, but I want everyone to know that I’m happy and that you’re the cause of it. But I also don’t want her to freak out, you know?”

“Dad reacted nicely.” He rolled her on her back and started to lick and play with her hard nipples.

“B-but Willow saw mom and you together more…you know, as a couple. I don’t want to wig her out.” Buffy arched towards William’s mouth. “Maybe we should wait?”

“’We’ll wait and I’ll hint around and see how she responds.”

“That sounds like a good plan.” Buffy gasped, feeling a draft against the wetness between her legs. “Did you want to tell her before we talked?”

“I wanted to.” His hand made circles in her damp public hair, teasing her.

“Why?” Buffy struggled to keep the conversation going. ‘Love how he can keep a talking during this…love his voice…love his hand.’

“Well, I want to tell everyone that you’re mine.” He gently caressed her wet opening, not entering her. “You are mine, aren’t you, my Buffy?” He slid two fingers inside, not moving them, waiting for an answer.

“Yours, William.” Buffy shifted her hips, trying to get him to move his fingers.

“No more talking for you, pet, for now, anyway.” He moved to her ear and whispered, applying pressure to her already swollen clit. “I’m not going to move them, my love. I want to see you grind them. Use them. Make yourself come, Buffy.”

“Oh.” Was all she could mange as she got into position. She spread her legs wider and wiggled on his fingers, pushing him deeper. She could barely breathe. Buffy grasped onto his hair, and kissed him deeply before she began to rock.
***

’God, she’s so wet.’ William kissed her as he pushed only the head of his stiff cock into her heat, causing Buffy to scream into his mouth.

“Feel so good.” Her voice was strained when the kiss broke. She pressed their foreheads together and William controlled their movements.

Shallow thrusts. In. Out. In deeper. Out. In. Out. In to the hilt.

“Will-!” She never finished because he pulled out again and slammed back in. She had to gain control, had to stop his maddening movements. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she pulled him down so his body was flush with hers. His thrusting stopped and they kissed, both moaning in unison.

“Buffy, oh God, so brilliant...” He babbled into her shoulder as she dug her nails into his back. They each came as he slowly moved into her. Him first, then she followed.

“I love you,” she whispered, once she had recovered from her high.

“And I love you. Sleep tight, love, I’ll be here to bash in the head of any bed buggies.”
***