Chapter 3


He knew neither of them needed foreplay – three weeks of foreplay was long enough, It definitely wasn’t his imagination as Buffy let out a long wail when he entered her hot tight depths,

He gritted his teeth – fuck! Gods it was better than he remembered…Buffy wasted no time, she locked her ankles around his back.

Spike pulled her to the edge of the seat, where gravity took over, and she had no choice as she slid down onto his massive dick – She tore at her blouse and Spike humping hard into her latched onto one of her nipples, sucking and biting, making Buffy hold his head to her and buck up to his hard deep thrusts.

She was coming, faster than a speeding freight train, she pulled his hair, pulling his head up to hers, kissing him fiercely, she couldn’t hold back and her head fell back as she cried out a deep, long hard orgasm – Spike felt the first clench of her inner muscles and bit her breast, right by her nipple – she felt the pull of her blood being drawn out by him, matching the pull of her womb, as he began to empty himself inside her.

He went limp, his tongue lazily licked at the faint smear of blood, the coolness of his tongue soothing…she could feel he was still hard….

She’d tried hard – so hard to deny what he’d said to her…but it was true – he was the best she’d ever – or was likely to ever have….

Spike went to withdraw, but Buffy held him fast. Her voice still raw from crying out she croaked,

“More, again”

Without saying a word, Spike pushed fully inside her again, her fingers clutched at his shoulders, her nails digging into his pale skin.

They were inventive to say the least, the positions they managed in the car – once they had to duck down inside as a car passed them.

Finally dressing, Spike held out his hand to her.

“Come on”

“What?”

“Don’t ask questions, I said, come on”

“Where are we – hey – I’m not doing it in the field!” Spike was pleased to note that Buffy was ‘up for it’ again…

“Don’t want to pet, just want to get home, is all”

“But why walk, when I have the car?”

Spike stopped, looked at her and spoke like he was talking to a thick ten year old.

“Several reasons: Your car was stolen tonight – lets say…roughly around nine-ish – nine thirty – that’s when you last saw it on the drive before you closed the drapes”

“Huh?”

“Somebody. Stole. Your. Car. Else, you will have to take a test for alcohol, you ran three stop signs, you went down a one-way street the wrong way, you broke the speed-limit – and you left the scene of an accident – two really, for insurance purposes”

“But – that was YOUR fault! YOU told me to floor it!”

“If you report your car stolen, they won’t know it was you driving!”

“But those guys…they’ll tell the cops, and-“

“Yeah, those fucking idiots are going to tell the cops they were racing you, breaking speed limits and such…” Buffy blinked – okay, what he was saying did make sense….

“Will the cops believe me?”

“If you report it stolen! – What choice do they have…oh, and if your coming, you better bring Roger Rabbit” Spike walked to the hedge.

“Who?”

“The VIBRATOR thing you bought, don’t want to leave THAT in the car, now do you!”

It was a good job it was dark, but Spike could almost feel the heat glowing off her with embarrassment.

“How do you know which way’s home?” Buffy caught up with him, and stumbled in the grass in her heels. Spike caught her hand, and held it – he was pleased to note she didn’t pull away.

“By the moon”

Buffy looked up, but couldn’t see the moon. She decided to keep quiet – it seemed every word she uttered was making her look stupid and thick………

“See – there’s the railway track” They’d been walking for roughly half an hour, and Buffy suddenly knew where she was.

They cut through the alleyway, and Buffy was horrified to see a squad car outside her house.

She pulled back and hissed,

“They know! God, they’re here already – oh god, I’m going to jail! Giles will kill me!”

“Will you calm down – come on, time to bluff our way out of this…”

“Spike, NO! Spike!”

“Come on will you – the cops would have probably come round when you reported the car stolen anyway…now just follow my lead, and give me that!” Spike took the vibrator off her and put it in his inside pocket.

Buffy felt sick and shaky…

“Good evening officer, can I help you?”

Spike said politely to the cop who came down Buffy’s path.

“Good evening, sir, ma’am, we’re looking for a miss Elizabeth Anne Summers, are you her?” the cop pointed at Buffy with his pen, and Buffy nodded wide-eyed – she was gonna die……

“What seems to be the problem?” Spike asked

“There has been an incident on the Greenvale Parkway involving a blue BMW convertible, registered to a Miss Summers at this address, can you tell me where you’ve been?”

“We’ve been to the local club, the Bronze, haven’t we darling – oh golly – Baby – where is – oh my god, your cars been stolen!” Spike said, frowning

“Stolen, sir – are you sure?”

“What – course I’m sure – it was there, on the drive, when we went out earlier, wasn’t it babe?”

“Um, uh huh”

“And you are?”

“Me? My name is Alexander Harris – I’m this ladies boyfriend”

Buffy thought she was going to be sick…

“Is the young lady okay sir, she looks………somewhat distressed?”

“Oh, that would be the cocktails – she had three – that’s why we walked to the club, never drink and drive….so you say the car’s been involved in an incident you say– what kind of incident – oh don’t tell me it’s been smashed up – the insurance was-“

“No sir, nothing like that sir, the car is relatively unscathed, we picked up a couple of punks, drug dealers – off their heads on booze and crack a third one got away, we think he was the one that drove the convertible away, we found it abandoned roughly two miles from the scene of the incident, no sign of him though, unfortunately - you don’t happen to know anybody who drives a black Desoto, do you?”

“A DESOTO - good grief – how old is it!” Spike mocked. The cop just smiled at Spike, and said,

“So sir, what time did you leave here tonight?”

“Oh I should say about nine-ish – is that right, darling, around nine o’clock?”

“Hmm, ‘bout that” Buffy mumbled

Spike saw the other cop, who was still in the squad car nod.

They believed the story, you’d have to be super-fit to trek cross-country from where the car was found to here in the time, and the girl, Miss Summers, looked in no fit state to walk much of a distance at all, so what Mr Harris here was telling them sounded totally plausible…

The first cop said,

“Right, well, I’ll give you a form to fill out, for insurance purposes, just in case there’s any damage…and we’ll phone and let you know when you can pick your car up from the pound – it might be a day or two – forensics might want to look over it”

“Oh god!” Buffy mumbled

Over the police radio, there was a lot of garbled noise, but the cop seemed to understand it, and ripping off a top-sheet off his writing pad, he gave it to Spike.

“There you go, just fill that out, we’ve got to go – goodnight sir, ma’am” he touched his cap, and left.

The car pulled away and Buffy almost collapsed from holding her breath, she turned to face Spike

“Why the FUCK did you tell him your name was Alexander Harris for – he’s gonna kill you when he finds out – and me involving him with the police!”

“Will you shut up – just relax, you – we got away with it – now let’s get in, it’s getting late…and a thankyou would be nice!”

“Thankyou? THANKYOU?”

“Your appreciation is duly noted, slayer!” Spike said with a grin.

“What – no – I wasn’t thanking you!”

“Sounded like it to me, pet – thankyou, thankyou, you said”

“I was being…ironic - sarcastic! You follow me, rear-end a guy, cause me to swerve and hit him, forcing him into the path of a police car of all things – and”

“Drug dealers. Off their heads on booze and crack – you heard the officer I think it was lucky for you I happened to come along when I did, anything could have happened!”

Buffy suddenly realised that not only Spike was in her house, he’d taken off his duster and was now making tea!

“And what the HELL do you think you’re doing?”

“Making tea – unless you have something a little stronger”

Buffy took the teakettle off him and switched off the gas.

“Okay, something stronger it is then!” Spike said, rubbing his hands

Buffy yanked open the back door

“Get out”

“Now listen here – you better start talking to me with-“

“I SAID, Get out!” Buffy pulled the door open wider. Spike crossed his arms and simply said,

“No”

“Right! That’s it – I’m gonna-“

“God, you’re beautiful when you’re angry!” Spike gave her one of his sexy, lopsided grins

“Shut up!” she could feel her cheeks flame, which was ridiculous when you thought about it, all that they’d done in the car earlier…

“Make me!”

Buffy balled her fist and went to swing it towards his nose, but Spike was too quick for her and grabbed her and pressed her firmly against the door, kissing her hard, smothering her protestations – the ones that lasted for all of about 1.5 seconds, before she mewled and started to reciprocate and kiss him back…….

Spike eased up on the pressure when he felt her fingers wind in his hair, and all of a sudden, she hooked her one leg over his hip, and supporting her bottom, Buffy jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around him, Spike carried her to the breakfast counter, and they both began the ritual of tearing at each others clothes……..

“Uh…oh god, don’t stop……….”

Spike bit his bottom lip with blunt teeth – Buffy had him in a vice like grip, and he was pounding into her – he was going to burst

Leaning over her, he bit lightly at her neck, not even hard enough to leave a hickey, and Buffy went into over-drive, her hips undulating faster and higher and harder up to his, sending him so deep inside her, grinding hard against her clit – she could feel the mother of all orgasms building – she felt his cool hand on her breast, squeezing the plump flesh, felt his lips brush her painfully hard nipple and she begged him

“Oh god, oh yes, bite me ….bite me now, now Spike –NOW!”
Slayer muscles gripped him so hard, he thought she was going to break him in two, not that he was bothered, she was hotter than hell, like plunging his dick into molten lava, feeling brave, Spike moved up higher on her breast, until Buffy guided the back of his head to her jugular – and just the mere thought that she was going to let him bite her properly had him swell to gigantic proportions, Buffy felt herself stretch even more, and she cried out through a long, deep multiple orgasm – when Spike bit into the soft fragrant skin of her neck, that was it – no going back, for the second time that evening, her rich blood flowed down his throat, and he pumped and pumped – sending spurt after spurt of thick come deep inside her womb. – Fucking hell – he’d never come so hard in his existence before!

Buffy collapsed backwards, heaving for breath, Spike was leaning his head on her collarbone, he too was panting – quite unnecessarily for him, but it was instinct…

“Um…can I – my back is a bit…ow, thanks” Spike carefully withdrew from her, stood back – he waited half expected to be staked, truth be known.

Without a word, Buffy slipped down off the counter and walked off in the direction of the lounge

In the doorway, she turned and said,

“Well, are you coming or what?”

Needless to say, he didn’t need asking twice….


The End