Chapter 13

Buffy walked in her room later that night after taking a nice, hot shower. She found Spike lying on her bed and she went to join him. She cuddled up next to him and he wrapped his arms around her. "How do you feel?" He asked her.

"A little better, I'm sorry I ran off like that. I guess I just panicked and leaving behind a suicidal note probably wasn't the best thing to do." Spike agreed.

"Don't ever scare me like that again, love. I was terrified thinking about what you would do to yourself." Buffy looked at him and saw how concerned he was.

"I'm really sorry." She replied and he looked at her.

"It's fine, let's get some sleep now. We have demon hunting to do tomorrow." Buffy smiled at that.

"You're going to take me with you?" She asked and he returned her smile.

"Yeah, but you better be careful." Buffy nodded.

"Totally, careful is my middle name. Well, probably not. Do I even have a middle name?" Spike smiled at her again.

"Your middle name is Anne." Buffy thought about it.

"Anne, I like it." She said as she rested her head on his chest.

"So do I, it was my mum's name." He said.

"Yep, definitely a good name." She stated before she dozed off. Spike watched her for a little while longer before he then fell asleep. They were both woken up in the morning by a "bloody hell" that came from downstairs. They went down to see what the noise was about. "Giles, what's up?" Buffy asked him when they saw him pacing the room. He turned to look at her with an angry expression.

"I know who's behind this. It's Ethan Rayne, the pillock." Giles explained.

"Who?" Buffy asked.

"Isn't he the bloke that turned you into a demon?" Spike said and Giles nodded.

"Giles was a demon?" Buffy wondered still confused.

"Yes, I hear the prat is back in Sunnydale and this just stinks of him. How he managed to get away from his last location is beyond me." Buffy still wasn't sure who they were talking about, but she didn't want to say anything.

"How do we find him?" Spike asked.

"I don't know, he could be hiding out anywhere. He probably figured we would soon be on to him." Giles said as he cleaned his glasses and then placed them back on.

"This could be where I come in." They all turned to look at Willow who had a smile on her face. "I think a locating spell is in order here." She told them.

"Can you do it?" Giles asked her and she just waved her hand in the air.

"Please, that's nothing. With Tara's help of course, we'll find him in no time." Spike then clapped his hands together.

"Alright, let's get on with it." He said as the girls went to perform the spell, leaving the others to await the results. A few minutes went by when Willow joined them in the kitchen with a smile on her face.

"We have a location." She told them and they all thought about what they would do next.