Epilogue

A few months went by and Buffy and Spike were in their new house about two blocks away from their old one, so Buffy could still be close to Dawn. They were lying on their bed underneath the covers, both out of breath when only one really needed to breathe. "Where...did you learn that? I've never felt anything like it." Spike panted as he looked at her. She gave him a smile and then moved to sit on top of him. She nibbled on his ear and then whispered.

"I learned from Angel." That got a growl out of Spike and he flipped her over, so he was now on top. She laughed as she smiled up at him.

"You're going to get it now, missy." He said as he sucked on her neck and she moaned in pleasure.

"How do I know that you don't think about Drusilla when you're with me?" Spike pulled away and looked at her. He brushed some hair out of her face.

"Drusilla has nothing on you, baby." He replied as he kissed her on the lips and then moved his lips back to her neck. She gently pulled his head away, so he was looking at her.

"Do it, Spike. Make me yours." She whispered and he felt a single tear fall down his face at what she was saying.

"Are you sure, love? I don't want to hurt you." Buffy nodded and caressed his cheek.

"I trust you." Spike kissed her softly on the lips and then moved toward her neck again. He licked her pulse point and then as gently as he could, he buried his fangs in her neck. She closed her eyes in pleasure and rubbed the back of his head. Spike took his fangs out after he took enough and licked the wound closed.

"Mine," he whispered as he kissed her wound and then moved his lips back to hers. She could taste her blood on his lips, but she didn't care as she continued to kiss him. He pulled away to let her breathe and they just stared at each other, Buffy trying to catch her breath. She then smiled at him.

"Definitely better than Angel." She whispered and he gave her a genuine smile.

"You better say that." Spike moved off of her and lay next to her in the bed, pulling her close to him. She rested her head on his chest. Buffy smiled as she started to feel herself drift off to sleep. Yeah, she could definitely get used to this.

The End


There's my corny ending. It wasn't that long because I ran out of ideas for this. Well, thanks to those that liked the story and reviewed. I really appreciated it=)