Author's Chapter Notes:
A/N Many thanks to all those who take the time to review. I apologise for not replying eprsonally but I hardly get time to even write now, but please believe every review is read and appreciated. Thanks to Holy and schehrezade for betaing and I hope you all enjoy. I'm hoping to have a little run of chapters for this fic. Keep your eye out! ;)
She was trying to kill him—of that Spike had no doubt. Plonking him down on the couch and then sitting almost completely over his lap before covering them with a blanket—and then forcing him to watch Blade, of all things. True, he got to view Harris’s overactive vein throb in his neck, got to see how truly tragic the teenager was. But still, and more importantly, Buffy was in a skirt, snuggling up to him in front of her friends while she tickled the skin over his ribs and parted her knees just a little.

The little minx was teasing him right out of his pants.

The lights were out, talking low as the movie flickered and cast glowy shadows over the faces in the room. Three faces that were turned determinedly to the television screen as soon as the low moans and sucking sounds commenced.

Giles, Willow and Xander moved closer to the set, relishing the discomfort of the floor as long as it kept them away from the overactivity on the couch. And then, as all people who wish to remain in that special place that sees and hears nothing, they became thoroughly absorbed in the movie and promptly fell into blissful slumber.

Buffy wriggled slightly as heat shot through her, cool fingers drifting over the flesh of her leg and finding a path under her skirt. Spike was slow with his caress, his lips distracting Buffy from her mates as his shaking hand found the little sneaky treasure she’d left for him to find. Bare pussy lips, dripping with her want of him. He let the tips of his fingers settle in her juice, rubbing the wetness slowly and softly around the opening, pushing the lips apart so his middle finger could teasingly poke and slide a fraction inside.

Buffy held his head, her fingers combing through his softened curls as she shifted her body, straddling now and gyrating agonisingly slowly over his teasing fingers. When Spike’s free hand began a slow walk under her top, finding a hard and straining nipple unencumbered by lingerie, Buffy whimpered and pushed herself harder against his fingers. Spike resisted sinking further into her, continuing to barely touch and driving her insane.

“Spike,” she mouthed against his swollen lips, feeling a tremendous surge of courage at the mingled sounds of snoring behind her. Buffy’s eyes were suddenly too heavy and they fell closed, her hips adopting a steady rhythm against the pressure of Spike’s fingers while she searched desperately for something to end the ache.

Her body felt too hot to keep on clothes, yet she was making out with her boyfriend—vampire—while her friends watched cheesy TV and fell asleep in subconscious protection.

And she couldn’t drag up the energy to care.

Buffy’s hand wandered to Spike’s belt as she breathed hot kisses down the side of his face and neck, her teeth finding the impulse to nibble now and then simply irresistible. The little metallic clink of the buckle releasing and then the urgent slide of the zipper didn’t even register. The only thing Buffy was focused on was the freedom of Spike’s cock and her desperation to slide him inside and find the release she needed.

He felt so solid in her hand, the looseness of his skin becoming taut so rapidly that she felt the feminine thrill of success even as her fingers lightly stroked the smoothness of his length. When his lips touched hers again, rubbing so softly back and forth before his tongue darted out to lick her top lip, Buffy felt her attention slip further. The room was mostly dark and she had no idea, nor did she care about the shadows that flickered on the walls around her, or the strange buzz of words and snores behind her. They were things that she felt weren’t important—not in this scheme of things that directed her to urgently be filled and thrilled.

Buffy curled her palm around Spike’s cock, moaning into his mouth in reverence. Sure, the day had allowed her to become familiar with him, to know a depth to her new lover that she’d never had with any other, but the tingle of each sensual moment with him was like experiencing it again for the first time. Was like taking him into the depths of her heart and soul anew. And when she looked into the shining devotion in his eyes, she knew it was the same for him.

They couldn’t get enough of each other, even at the sake of loving in the presence of her friends. It was so naughty, and yet, it made her feel unbearably hot. One hand stroking leisurely strokes up and down his cock, the other took to tugging the blanket further up her body until it was draped over her shoulders. That was the last moment of coherence, and the rest of the night was pleasure.

She popped the buttons of her shirt almost in a daze, allowing her shirt to fall open and bare her desire heavy breasts to his sight and his touch. Her nipples ached for eons before he got there, rolling them gently between a cooling grasp and building that tease in her belly to an unbearable ache. A sudden pinch and she was so totally his, now and as far as she was concerned, forever.

Buffy felt the warmth spread through her leisurely as Spike sensually loved her with his mouth. He kissed her slowly, eyes closed, giving in to the inevitable rightness that being with each other entailed. He kissed her like a man, and a man in love at that. A burst of joy spread from Buffy’s heart and she could feel the stinging rush of tears, even as she caressed his cock and led it to the place she needed for him to be. The place that would fill her up and make her bursting with him.

Their lips rested against each other’s as the spongy head of his cock separated her folds, held them steady as if waiting to breathe, and then hands on her hips helped to guide her slowly, agonisingly, down the full length. Buffy gasped against his soft lips, drawing into her mouth the sudden little growl that erupted from his throat as she wept against him. Wept for the beauty she’d found—in a cemetery of all places.

As soon as she’d settled, Buffy stopped. Instead of making their union obvious—despite the lack of conscious eavesdroppers—Buffy halted the pumping progression that would have led them to the end. She tensed her muscles instead, used them as a barometer to measure Spike’s captivation.

By the look of awe, it worked. She concentrated on massaging him, an excruciatingly slow sweep of her muscles that squeezed and released as his open palms stroked over her nipples. The lack of movement from their bodies was far from restful, far from relaxed as goose pimples erupted over every inch of her skin.

Buffy shook, her body knowing this song of pleasure even though her mind had no clue. She was helpless to everything but to watch Spike as he stared at her, something in his eyes making her heart melt even further and knowing that not only was he hers, but he was hers forever. What they had wasn’t planned, but it was written. Recorded in a place that no one on earth had access to and no one could stop. She was that confident as the burning came too close, singed the outer layer of her skin and erupted as she felt Spike’s sticky fluids gush inside her.

The tingle inside her continued, the muscles she’d been so severely controlling now jerking her in erratic spasms. Spike’s hands gripped her, handfuls of her breasts feeling so right as she collapsed against his chest and panted against his neck.

“I can’t ever let you go,” she realised in a small voice, finally admitting to the slayer within that this demon was fast becoming her everything. She’d known it before of course, but knowing it in her heart and accepting it in her head were different things. This time when they’d made love, they gave each other pleasure for the sake of expression rather than feeling, and the realisation had been set in cement. They belonged to and with each other. It led them to one shared path. One shared future.

Spike was stroking the skin of her belly when she finally found the courage to let it all go. All the Angel angst and mistaken feelings, all the fear of what a future without her souled vampire could hold. All that confusion and hurt was completely washed away the moment she’d decided to help Spike exist.

With determined yet uncertain eyes, she took him in, lifting herself up straight and arching against his familiar and comforting touch. And then she said it, changing their lives forever.

Her voice was husky with emotion, with meaning, and she could see the attention he gave her even from her first word. It stumbled passed her lips and then she knew by the slow blink of his eyes and the blossoming smile on his lips.

“I’m falling in love with you.”

And by the way he crushed her to his chest, she knew she wasn’t alone.