Chapter Seven
For Bittenandstaked





“What jus’ happened here, pet?” Spike didn’t even raise his head, feeling nothing but comforted by the steady beat of her heart against his resting cheek on her pillowy breast.

“Mmm, something wonderful?” she answered, her voice all sleepy and sticky like caramello. The sexiness of it clung to him like a vine, tangling him so close to her that he thought perhaps whatever had just taken place between them was a culmination of months of erotic yet violent foreplay.

“Hmmm,” he conferred sleepily, wanting nothing better than to fall asleep with her scorching heat still around him so he could wake up and know she was still there. And as he drifted he slid to the side, his head falling in the direction of the comfy chair beneath him, the Slayer curled around him and clenching hold of his hardening length. He left it there, lengthening and stretching within her and yet in no hurry to turn her into a rushing mess of limbs so soon. For a crippled sod, he just got the exercise of his unlife. Now, he needed a break.

He rolled to his back and found her following, clinging to his cock with muscles that should be outlawed. Or at least whacked with a warning. Lying on top of him, she bestowed a sleepy kiss into the crook of his neck, encouraging his erection to stand strong and straining. Then she pushed against his chest, looked around the floor beside them and grabbed his coat.

She looked a little sheepish as she bit her lip, watching him as she attempted to drape the coat over her back.

“It was chilly,” she defended herself, her eyes unable to escape the raw intensity of his emotion, shining brightly in the dimmed room.

He palmed her cheek, feeling himself consumed with a softness he’d only ever used with Dru, and his mother. “You plannin’ on stayin’ down here then, luv?”

She couldn’t hide the sudden trepidation that maybe he was asking because now he’d seen her, now he’d done her, he didn’t want her to stay. That he was caressing her face with heart-clenching affection didn’t stop the onslaught of insecurities that she wasn’t worth the one time.

“I-I’m s-sorry. I shouldn’t have, I mean of course you don’t…”

“Hey,” he interrupted with a finger softly pressed against her lips. The crease between his eyes was troubled, worried that he’d said something that would have her bouncing off his lap and running away. “None of that, pet. Jus’ breathe,” he suggested, an encouraging smile locked in hope.

They were at a crossroads. Two mortal enemies that should never have found themselves in such a position. Two people who had shared something not many could possibly ever find. If he hurt her now he just knew he would suffer the acerbic lash of her tongue before he could ever get another taste of her. And more of the various tastes were what he wanted. He’d never felt so sure, even the night he’d welcomed Drusilla’s siren call to his death. While then he’d been seduced with words, pretty and hitting hard at his insecurities, this was a moment of pure sensation. It was a Higher Power directing them to each other.

He didn’t want to muck it up.

And she hadn’t been able to tear her frightened eyes away from his, clinging to the dusky promise as he actually thought about actions to take that would keep her against him. Made no plans but listened to his heart, listened to his cock as it pulsed within her heat.

“I want you to stay,” he affirmed, his voice pulled from somewhere down deep that had put it through the ringer before stripping it of polish. Rough, like his persona. Like his need for her.

He could feel the shaking start in her body as her tears once again formed wet trails down her cheeks.

“You want me to stay?” she asked, her voice breaking against her need for him to be honest.

He swiped at the tears, found his fingers slipping through silken strands of her hair and knowing he was falling. Falling into a pool of jade and swirling spun honey gold and he couldn’t stop himself from drowning if he tried. He’d sought his end this night, wanted it in the form of a dusty exit with the Slayer’s face the last image burned into his brain. Instead he’d stumbled across a beginning.

His hand was hard against her skull as he pulled her forward, her lips barely a promise away from his own. His cold exhalation stirred her to further shivers, reverberating through her and so to him with a depth of meaning he was unable to deny, even if he’d wanted to do it.

“I want you to stay,” he repeated before claiming her lips in the softest kiss. A kiss only taught by Angels.

“Spike,” she said around her sniffles and surrendered to the shaking, the tingling and the stretching that was changing her from the Slayer who released a monster on the world, to the Slayer who was releasing a man.

It wasn’t passionate; there was no further movement of their hips against the other, though the agony of his swell kept things interesting. It was a kiss of the sweetest nature, the exploration a hello that maybe had been missed earlier in the fight to surrender.

Buffy lay poised over him, her nipples barely hovering over the sensitive skin of his chest as her hands gripped his shoulders. But then her tongue grew bolder and she sipped his, bit it lightly as something hot burst in her head. It was like that romantic novel jargon of fireworks, great bursting lights of dragons and sparkles that took her away to a different world. Angel’s lips had never given her this. Never brought her this peace along with a building need to move. To want, to cherish, to own.

And then it was as if instinct had taken her over and she was no longer Buffy. No longer the rational Slayer who slayed vampires for comfort, for release. Only this vampire would mean that for her now, and not so much with his dustiness. She had to move, had to raise her hips over him and moan at the sucking feel of him gliding from her. She was poised over him, his tip gently teasing her opening with a rotund fullness that made her want to weep. His hand was raised to stroke her face and she switched paths so that her lips caught his palm.

“You are so beautiful,” he gasped against the pulling sensation as his cock strained up toward her, desperate to feel himself buried deep again within her.

“Oh,” she breathed out in wonder, totally in sync with her acceptance of him back inside, squeezing her eyes tightly closed against the pleasure of him expanding her. “So are you,” she said stupidly, wondering if it was okay to tell a man that. Even if he was the most beautiful hunk of man-flesh her fevered brain had ever lusted after.

And then it was too late to sustain slow and steady, the driving need to stir the sensations of her wet passage against the solidness of him. He cupped her breasts, weak pinches on her hardened tips stirring the bonfire in her belly and sweeping away the barriers as the burning flashed through every limb of her body. Every muscle was stretched taut, taunting her brain that despite the shutdown, they could rely on instinct. She moved above him, speechless as the sensation crawled over every inch of her skin and left her hot and moaning. He slid in and out of her and she didn’t know how she was prolonging it, her break for the final line being on the brink of her consciousness for far too long.

As it built harder she sobbed, completely wrung out by the intensity of such a joining. It was there, so very close and yet she couldn’t reach it. Didn’t know in her head what it was that would bring her over, lift the caps off her fuse and allow her to ascend into sensorial heaven.

“Please,” she begged him, not for one moment resenting him that power. In one night she had transferred her loyalty, transferred her knowledge of love from one callous and cruel monster to one with more compassion and care in his little finger than almost anyone she knew.

“Do you want me to bite you?” he asked, knowing that last time he hadn’t asked but knowing that this time, he should.

Buffy was unprepared for the blunt question, shuddering to an agonising halt on his cock as she tried to calm the thundering of her heart. Her fingers ghosted over the marks he had left the last time, knowing with some inherent confidence that she could trust him, that he wanted her dead as little as she wanted to see his dust. So with blurred vision she tried to see his expression as she nodded yes. It was what she wanted from him, what she needed from him.

“Yes,” she breathed in sultry supplication, arching her neck to him as she bent over and allowed him to begin the second penetration of her body.

And then the cut stung her flesh, but only for seconds before his lips latched around and strengthened his grip, pulling on the flesh, sucking her blood to the surface and into his mouth. The gate was released low in her belly and she could feel the rush of lava-like heat shoot through to her pussy, slathering him with her essence and gripping him with everything she had.

“Yes, yes, yes,” was her rhythm as she pumped him determinedly, cradling his head to her throat like her life depended on it. Her breasts were crushed against him, his jerking thrusts hard and punishing, but God it felt so good. And then she was screaming its end, releasing everything into the quiet house as she began to slip into the mind-frame of love.

Because surely perfect sensation like this could only come from one bound to your heart.

Panting heavily against Spike’s chest, she rejoiced again as she felt the pressured spurts deep in her core, wanting so much to taste and feel everything about him.

“Time,” she mumbled against his chest before pushing her slack and exhausted body up to look into his sparkling eyes. “We have time to figure it out.” And at his surprise, she could see it was the same for him. Something had bound them together and it would all come out in time.

“Sleepy Buffy now,” she told him even as her eyes closed and she slumped back against him, asleep before he had even dragged back the duster to give them cover.

“Yeah,” he agreed against her hair. “Plenty of time.” And he followed her into the land where dreams could in no way match the perfection of reality.

A/N..this is seriously late for bitten. Hopefully better late than never! Thanks go to my amazing reviewers: Addie Logan, gypsey_jin, sue, Bernadette, Steph, ProphecyGirl, Allison, Bridget, BuffyandSpikeForever, samica, dreamgirl4eva, Niamh, Mariana and Tasha. You guys mean so much to this fic. Hope you like this chap too.