AN: I know that the chapters haven't been long, but I'm going to change that, I promise!

~ Spikegirl

---------------------------------------------------------------------



~ Chapter 10: Exposed

Buffy was lying on her bed, thinking about... big surprise; Spike. She just couldn’t get over how gorgeous he was, with his bleached blond hair, perfect cheekbones and the deepest blue eyes. He was like an angel. He was a guy, a guy she didn’t know very well and the weird thing was, she felt perfectly comfortable with him, like she has known him for years. She knew it sounded cheesy, but that’s exactly what she felt with him. She couldn’t believe he saw her naked, doing.. stuff to herself. It was the first time she actually touched herself there and it was even worse because the reason why she did it was Spike. He was making her do things she wouldn’t even dream of before. He was making her heart beat faster then she could ever imagine.
If she could only know what he was thinking, so she could know if he felt that way to.

“Hey captain peroxide.” Xander said, taking a seat next to his new friend under the tree outside the school. When he didn’t answer he waved in front of his face. “Hellllooo, anybody home?”

“Sod off, Harris.” he said.

“I guess someone woke up at the wrong side of the bed.” Xander joked. “What were you thinking about, man. It looked like you were on another planet.”

“I was just thinking about...” he said, not knowing if he should lie about it or not. “... about a girl.”

“Jeez man, you’ve only been here for what, a week now? You sure move fast.” He said, looking as if he was the biggest player in the world.

“It’s not like that, she’s special.”

“They’re always special, man. But what’s her name, do I know her?” he asked him.

“Nah, you don’t know her.” He said, hoping his friend would drop it.

“Come on, you can tell me. You’re not ashamed of her are you?” he asked, not planning on dropping the subject before he knew all the details.

“You really don’t know her, she’s not in this school.”

“Well, invite her over to the Bronze.”

“I can’t do that Xand, she doesn’t like big crowds. She might freak out, things could get wild.” He explained.

“What? What’s that all about? What is she... a wild woman or something?” he asked. He looked over at Spike, looking at the expression on his face. “No shit, you’ve met her?”
Spike nodded. “How does she look?”

“Beautiful.” He said, not knowing an other word to describe his golden goddess.

“Wow. Uhm... is she really wild? I mean, did she attack you or something, what clothes did she wear?” He asked, wanting to know all about this so-called wild woman.

“She didn’t attack me or anything, she’s just like any other girl. And she wears...” he thought back at when he saw her naked, pleasuring herself. God he could get a hard-on just thinking about it. “... normal clothes.”

“Can I meet her? I want to see her. What’s her name?”

“No, I shouldn’t even have told you this. I promised not to tell anyone about her. I promised. And her name’s Buffy”

“Don’t worry man, I won’t tell a soul I promise.”

“Thanks man, I owe you one.” He said smiling at his friend. They started talking about Buffy. Little did they know that someone was listening, a certain someone who has a big mouth and needed something good to get back at him.



-----------------------------------------------------------------


AN: Thanks to much to all the people that reviewed, you guys are amazing!

~ Spikegirl