AN: okay, the second chapter today. Two short ones sorry, I was actually going for one big chapter, but I didn't think it fit.

~ Spikegirl

-----------------------------------------------------------


~ Chapter 11: Perfect

Spike and Buffy were sitting on the couch making out. It started with watching a movie, but whenever they were close they always ended up making out.
Buffy moaned when his hand came in contact with her breast. He gave it a little squeeze, just testing how she would react, he wouldn’t want to do anything that she wasn’t ready for.
She moaned again and moved her hand down at the buldge in his pants. She smiled when she felt his erection straining against his pants. She knew what a penis looked like for the tv, but she also knew that it could be different in real life.
She put her hand over the bulge in his pants and gave it a squeeze which caused Spike to moan and kiss her harder, wanting to taste all of her.
Buffy pulled back and pulled of her shirt, then his, wanting to feel his naked flesh against hers. She was completely naked above the waist because she wasn’t wearing a bra. She suddenly felt self conscious when Spike kept staring at her.

“Beautiful.” he mumbled before crashing his lips against hers.

Buffy smiled, that’s exactly what she felt when he looked at her; beautiful.

Spike moved to so she was under him on the couch. He broke away from her mouth and started to kiss her neck, trailing down to her breasts, kissing and sucking on the nipples.

“Uggghhh” she moaned, it felt so good, he could make her feel so good.

She moved her hands down and starting to unzip his pants, Spike stopped sucking on her nipples. He looked at her.

“Are you sure, luv?” he asked her. He wanted her so much, but he could wait, he could wait forever if he had to.

“I’m sure.” She said before kissing him again.

Spike picked her up and carried her to her bedroom, before dropping her on her soft bed. He pulled of his pants and then hers, standing again to look at her. She really was his golden godess.
He pulled of her thong and opened her thighs. He smiled at her, he could feel she was dropping wet.
He leaned in and gave a small kiss on her pussy lips. When he heard her moan he smiled again.
He opened her lips and gave a lick from bottom to top, loving the taste of her.
He started licking and sucking her pussy, avoiding her clit first but then he soflty started sucking on it. Which caused Buffy to grabbed the hair on his head, wanting to keep him there forever. When he knew she was about to come he gave a little bite on her clit, she came screaming. He kissed his way back again, making sure he marked every little spot on her body.

“That was wonderful.” She said with a smile before kissing him.

Spike looked into her eyes and she nodded. He moved to her nightstand and grabbed the condoms she got from Giles, she told him all about it and put it on.
He guided his cock into her pussy and when the head was in, he gave a little kiss on her nose, before moving all the way in, up to the hilt.
Buffy almost screamed of pain, she knew it would hurt, she didn’t knew it would hurt this much.
Spike hadn’t moved an inch, he was raining kisses all over her face. She smiled, even if she was in pain, he always knew a way of making her feel better.
When Spike knew she was relaxed he started moving, causing them both to moan.
“Perfect.” He whispered in her ear.
He started with slow strokes, but when Buffy grabbed his butt he started to trust faster and deeper. Buffy could feel she was almost coming. Spike pinched her clit. “I love you.” He said.
That did it for Buffy, she came screaming his name. After a few trust Spike came to, spilling himself in the condom.
He moved out of her, after getting rid of the condom he stepped back in with Buffy, holding her close to him.

“I love you to.” She said with a smile. “And thank you, that was... perfect.”

Spike smiled. “Yes, it was.” He said before falling in a deep slumber with Buffy.





--------------------------------------------------------

AN: thanks to everyone that reviewd, I love you guys!

~ Spikegirl