AN:I'm really sorry that I didn't update this in a LONG time, my stupid computer broke down and I couldn't get on the internet.
thanks for all the reviews, I really appreciate them. Please keep them coming!

-----------------------

~ Chapter 12: Fight

Spike was already awake for a couple of minutes when Buffy woke up. She opened her eyes and smiled when she saw Spike who was staring at her with a dreamy smile on his face.

“Hello sleepyhead.” He said with a smile, not believing she was still beautiful with bedhair. ‘Everything about her is so beautiful’ he thought to himself. ‘I’m so lucky to have her.’

“Hi, did you sleep well?” she asked him, not knowing what she was suppose to do or say. She’d never slept with anyone before. She was afraid that she would do something wrong.

“Perfect.” He said. He saw that she was scared so he gave her a little kiss on her nose to assure her that everything was okay. “What about you? Did you sleep well?”

“Perfect.” She answered him, lying her head back at his shoulder.

“What time is it?” she asked him after a while.

“It’s half past ten, I really should get home.” He said, not wanting to leave her, but knowing he had to.

“Why? You don’t have school today right? It’s Saturday.” She said.

“No, I don’t have school. It’s just Giles is going to freak when he realises I’m not home.” He told her, he really didn’t feel like having a fight with Giles. He really liked him, even though he didn’t always show it. Giles really cared about him and that was something that didn’t happen very often. He knew he was trouble when he was in England, but he really wanted to change. Especially now when he founded his angel.

“Alright. When do I see you again?” she asked him.

“I don’t know. If I don’t get grounded I’ll see you tonight alright sweetheart?” he said, not thinking he could take it if he didn’t see her tonight.

“Okay.” She said before kissing him passionately.

“I’ll see you tonight.” He promised before pulling on his clothes, kissing her one last time before dissapearing out of the frontdoor.

“Yeah, tonight.” She said with a smile, thinking about all the things they could do tonight.
Spike walked into the livingroom, hoping that his uncle wouldn’t see him.

“Hello William.” He heard from behind him. ‘Buuusted.’ Spike thougth with a grim on his face. He turned around with an innocent smile.

“Hello uncle Rupes.” He said.

“Don’t worry, Buffy already called me to say that you two fell alseep during the movies. I’m still a little mad, but that’s because I was worried, but you won’t be grounded.” He said. “Please don’t forget to call next time so I don’t have to worry alright? You’re still seventeen and even though this is a small town a lot of bad things can happen to innocent, young people here.”

“Yeah, thanks Rupes. I promise I’ll call next to time. You’re the best” He said with a smile and sat down at the kitchen table. Giles grabbed them both a cup of coffee and they both drank in silence, enjoying the silence. When Spike finished he put his cup in the dishwasher.

“I’ll be upstairs.” He said before walking upstairs towards his room.

He walked into his room, which was decorated in dark shades and had a big bed right in the middle covered with red satin sheets, and fell on his bed. “God that girl is perfect.” He said to himself, falling asleep with a big smile on his face.

Buffy was just about to pour herself some orange juice when she heard a knock on her door. ‘Weird’ she thought, because she didn’t expect anyone. She was secretly hoping it was Spike.
She went to the door and opened it revealing... a guy she didn’t know.

“Hi” she heard the guy say.

“Hi.” She said, not knowing what else to say.

“I’m Xander, Spike’s friend.” He explained, hoping he didn’t scare the girl.

“Oh, hi.” She said, becoming angrier by the second.

“I know I’m not suposse to come by or anything, it’s just, I have nowhere else to go.” He said. Only then Buffy saw the bruises on the guy’s, Xander’s, face.

“Oh, come in.” She said, stepping aside so he could enter.

“I wasn’t sure if you would even talk to me. I couldn’t go to Spike’s because mr. Giles would ask to many questions and Willow, that’s another friend of my, is away for the weekend with her boyfriend.” He explained. “And Spike talks about you a lot so I thought of you.”
“What happened, if I may ask.” She said, knowing what it was like wanting to talk to someone but not knowing how.

“Uhm.. My dad and I. We don’t get along so well. Well actually alcohol and my dad don’t get along so well.” He said with a smile. Buffy went to the kitchen and grabbed some ice.

“Here.” She said. “It will stopp the swelling.”

“Did you go to the police?” she asked him.

“No! I mean, it’s my dad. I can’t do that. He might be a jerk, but I can’t do that to him. Even if I didn’t care about him, I wouldn’t know what would happen to me if I did. And I want to finish highschool here.” He explained.

“I know what you mean.” She said. When he looked at her funny she tried to explain. “My dad used to hit me when I was little. He had a problem with alcohol too and he kind of took it out on me and my mom. I didn’t tell anyone, but sometimes I regret that I didn’t. Maybe if I did it would’ve stopped earlier.” She didn’t know why she was telling him this, she didn’t tell jsut anyone about her past, but something in inside of her told her that she needed to tell him.

“How did it stop?” he asked, desperately wanting to know the answer.

“He left us, my mom and me, for another woman. After my mom died I couldn’t go back to my father, first of all, he didn’t want me and seconded I really didn’t want to go back to that bastard.” She explained, actually feeling happy that she could talk to someone about it.

“That sucks.” He said.

“Yeah well, that’s life.”

“Don’t you ever get lonely here?” he asked her. Not understanding how she could live all alone in a big house.

“Sometimes, but this is my home now. I wouldn’t want it any other way, maybe when I’m older. But not right now. I’m not ready to leave yet.”

Xander smiled.
They both didn’t know what to say for a while.

“What do you say about pizza?” She asked Xander with a smile hoping that will give them something to pass the time with. The answer she got was a big smile from him.
A half an hour later they were sitting on the couch eating pizza and watching a movie.

“So, you and Spike. You’re pretty close right?”

“You can say that.” She said with a smile, thinking about the other night. But then she remembered that he lied to her and the smile dissapeared.

“You know, if you need a way to take out your anger and frustation, you can try singing, it always helps with me.” She said.

“Thanks.” Xander said with a smile. “But I’m not really a good singer, I’m bad... really bad.”

Buffy smiled.

“I’ll try something else that’ll work for me.” He promised her. “I’ll be okay.” He said, not knowing himself if he was telling her the truth. ‘I hope I’ll be okay.’

When the pizza was gone and the movie was finished Xander stood up to leave.

“You can stay here if you want, you know.” She said, liking Xander and not wanting him to leave if that meant that he’ll be getting into trouble.

“Thanks, but I should really head home. Thanks for everything though, it was great just talking to someone. Knowing that I’m not alone in this.” He said.

“You’re welcome, and whenever you need anything, I’ll be here okay.”

“Okay, thanks again.” He said before giving her a small hug and dissapearing through the front door.

“Bye” she said waving to him. She closed the door when he was out of sight.

She knew Spike was coming in a little while and she didn’t know what to do. She knew she was mad at him, really mad, but she never had these kind of feelings for anyone.

When she heard a knock on the front door she slowly walked towards it. She opened it and saw Spike with a big smile on his face, but the face dissapeared when he saw that Buffy wasn’t happy.

“What’s wrong, luv?” he asked letting himself in.

“Who else know about me? I mean, actually know me, know I excist?” She asked him.

“Uhm... let’s see, me, Giles, Riley, Parker and Angel You know the guys that you saw the first time we met?” He said forgetting that he talked to Xander about her. “Why?.” He asked, not knowing what she was talking about.

“You know that’s really funny, because I’ve just talked to a Xander for about 2 and a half hours.” She said hurt that he didn’t tell her the truth. “How can you just stand there and lie about it?”

“Xander? Oh god, luv I’m so sorry. I wasn’t thinking when I told him about you. I just really needed someone to talk and he... why was he here anyway?” he asked.

“He needed a friend.” She said, not satisfied with his answer. “I’m really angry with you Spike. A couple of weeks ago nobody actually knew about me, only Giles and suddenly you come along and there are like 5 people who know about me and they’ll tell their friends and they will tell theirs. Sooner or later this whole town will know, and then what? It won’t be pretty. Social services will send me back to my father and then I’m right back where I started.” She said, terrified that she had to leave Sunnydale to go live with that jerk of a father.

“You won’t have to go to your father, luv. I won’t let that happen, you know that... Wait, why didn’t Xander come to me?” he asked with a confused expression.

“He wanted to keep his problems a secret, so he couldn’t exactely come to you now could he?” she said.

“Look, I’m really sorry luv. I just, I needed to talk to a friend about you. I needed to know that I wasn’t living a dream, that you and I were real.”

“Then why didn’t you just come to me? If you’re having second thoughts about us don’t you think I have the right to know?” She said.

“I know, I’m sorry. But I wasn’t having second thoughts I promise, I would never doubt anything that was between us, it’s just... I’m just confused. It’s all moving so damn fast and I don’t even care. I love you more then anything and I don’t care about anything else when I’m with you. Who I’m a kidding? I don’t even care about anything when I’m without you, I just have to think about you and all clear thoughts wash away. I’m really sorry. Please forgive me. I don’t know what to do without you. I need you.” He said, taking her hands in his and placing a kiss on the top.

“You know I can’t stay mad at you. You and your manly charmes. And I need you to, I need you right now.” She said with a sexy smile before leaping into his arms and kissing him passionately. After a couple of minutes kissing, which seemed like hours, they started undressing each other and fell on the couch together. They were so engrossed into each other that they didn’t notice that they were being watched by 2 people who weren’t found about the new couple. Two people who decided to work together so they could get what they wanted from them.




Thanks to: Cordykitten, BuffyAndSpikeForever, Sarah g, Bint, Caitie, Kat, Seraiza, Allison and Spike_Love. You guys are great!