AN: God I was so stupid. I posted an AN as chapter 13, so I added chatper 14 as a new chapter, I forget all about chapter 13. I hope the next chapter will make more sense. Sorry guys :S



~ Chapter 13: Lies

Buffy was sitting at her kitchentable eating pasta and thinking about Spike. She was always thinking about Spike. ‘He’s so sweet and caring. And gorgeous!’ she thought to herself with a huge smile on her face.
She wouldn’t see Spike for a couple of days because he had big exams coming, she hated it but she also wanted him to pass the tests.
They talked about college last time he was with her and Spike promised her that he would go to college in Sunnydale, he couldn’t stay away from her. Buffy had kissed him, which had lead to a very passionate lovemaking.
Buffy didn’t know what she would do without Spike. Her life was so empty without him, she didn’t want to go back to that place in her life.

Buffy was just finished eating when she heard a knock on the door. She smiled, she always liked company. She would really like if it was Spike who was knocking, but she would also like if it was Giles or Xander.

She walked to the door and opened it with a smile, but the smiled dissapeared when she saw a girl standing there with tears running down her face.

“Please, can I come in?” she asked, while already stepping into Buffy’s livingroom.

“Sure.” Buffy mumbled, while looking at the strange brown-haired girl who was still crying. “Are you okay? What happened?” Buffy asked her.

“I’m Cordelia, but my friends call me Cordy. You’re Buffy right?” she asked her with an innocent look.

“Uh, yeah. But...” Buffy started with a confused expression.

“Spike. You’re all he talks about.” She said.

“Really?” Buffy asked with a smile.

“Yes, he’s SUCH an asshole. I came here to warn you. He shouldn’t be trusted.” She warned Buffy.

“What are you talking about?” she asked, not getting what the girl in front of her was talking about.

“He’s a real player. He sleeps with every girl he wants. His motto is ‘use them and lose them’. He and his friends have these ways to make a girl sleep with them. And then they humiliate them. And... he did it to me to. He humiliated me in front of the whole school!” She said, fake crying again.

She looked at Buffy and smiled when she saw the look on her face, a look of full horror.

“A...a..are you sure?” she asked.

Cordelia nodded. “Yes, he even said that you were his next victim. He said he was really going to humiliate you.” She said.

Buffy had trouble to keep her tears in check. She just couldn’t believe it. ‘You should’ve known Buffy, everyone you ever loved has betrayed you. And it happened again.’ She thougth to herself.

“Oh my god, is that the time?” she said, faking her shock. “I really should go. I hope you won’t make the same mistake as I did.” She lied. “Ciao.” She said, giving her a little wave before dissapearing trough the frontdoor.

When Cordelia was standing outside, she grabbed her cellphone and dialed a number. “Mission accomplised.” She said with a smile before hanging up.

When Cordelia was finally gone, Buffy let the tears fall. She walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of scotch, which she bought for Giles if he ever felt like drinking it. She opened the bottle and drank.