AN: Okay, here's another chappy. Special thanks to Allison for betaing this chapter! You're really great!

From the 158 people that read the last chapter, only 5 people reviewed. Come on everyone! We live on reviews you know!
Big thanks to you guys that did review (end of chapter) I love you guys!

~ Spikegirl


---------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19: Branding Our Love

Buffy woke up with Spike’s arms around her. She smiled and rolled over so she was facing him. She smiled as she saw him lying on his side with an innocent look on his face.

‘Definitely not innocent,’ she thought to herself, thinking about all the things that he did to her the previous night. They woke up in the middle of the night and made love three more times. Buffy loved the sex, and she loved the things that Spike whispered when he made love to her.

She remembered last night, how he whispered to her that she was beautiful and that he had never met someone like her. That she was the one for him and that they would be together forever. He also said that she was his little vixen in bed, that he came so hard because she could make it hurt in all the wrong places. And she came, just hearing him say that with that sexy voice of his.

She smiled at him. He really was perfect. She kissed him softly on the lips before moving down his body. She kissed her way down, licking at his nipples, which made Spike gasp in his sleep. She smiled before continuing her way down.

She looked at his cock- he wasn’t hard yet, but he also wasn’t completely soft, either. She smiled and gave a little lick on the head. She never did that before- she saw it in some movies, but other then that... never. She was pretty scared, but she wanted to do it for him. She gave him another lick down the length of him. When she heard him moan, she knew she was doing the right thing. She thought about the movie before opening her mouth and taking the head inside.

“Buffy!” she heard Spike gasp. She looked up and saw that he was still asleep.

‘This is fun!’ she thought to herself.

She opened her mouth wider, taking him in further. She couldn’t get all of him into her mouth- he was way too big for that!

‘God, he tastes good,’ Buffy thought.

She moved her head up and down and heard him moan harder.

“Harder, baby, please, Buffy!” she heard Spike yell. She opened her eyes to look at him. His eyes were half-open, his eyes full of lust.

Buffy sucked him harder, getting more and more of him into her mouth. She thought about the porn movie again, that one she saw when Spike had caught her pleasuring herself, and remembered something that a girl did in that movie. She moved her hand to Spike’s face. He understood the message and took her finger into his mouth and sucked on it. After a couple of seconds, she took it back. Spike looked at her, not knowing what she was planning on doing.

He screamed when he found out- she had put her finger into his ass. “Buffy! Fuck!” he yelled before thrusting into her mouth once and spilling himself inside it. Trusting the movie that she saw, she swallowed his cum.

She wiped her mouth with her hand. “Tasty,” she said, looking at Spike with a smile. She crawled back up and put her arms around him, laying next to him.

“That was a nice wake-up call,” he said with a smile. “Very nice.” Buffy smiled back. “You didn’t have to do that, you know,” Spike said, hoping that she didn’t do that because she thought that she was supposed to do that.

“I know,” she said with a smile, reassuring him. “I wanted to.”

Spike smiled at that and gave her a passionate kiss. They broke apart when they heard Buffy’s stomach, which made her giggle. “I guess I’m hungry,” she said.

“I guess so, too. Well then, I’m going to make you breakfast. You stay right here, rest a bit. I’ll be back in a second,” he said before giving her a little kiss and moving out of bed. He turned around, showing Buffy his other arm.

He was putting his pants back on when he heard Buffy gasp. He turned around. “What’s wrong?” he asked. He looked at Buffy, who was looking at him with wide eyes.

“What did you do?” she asked him.

“What?” he asked.

“Your arm!” Buffy practically yelled at him.

Spike looked down. “Oh.”

“‘Oh’? That’s all you have to say? ‘Oh’?! You have my name tattoed on your arm!” she yelled at him.

“Well, actually, luv, it’s a little heart and key with your name in the heart, not just your name,” he said with an innocent smile, hoping to lighten the mood.

“Not funny, Spike!” she yelled before taking a deep breath. “Why did you do it?” she asked, more calmly now.

He mumbled something that she couldn’t hear. “What?”

“I said because I love you and I want the world to know that I’m yours and that you’re mine,” He said, still looking down, not wanting to see her mad. He was prepared for everything- the yelling, even maybe a slap against his cheek- but he didn’t expect her to push him against the wall.

‘God, I messed up,’ he thought before she kissed him hard. She was practically tearing his lips open, grabbing him by the head to deepen the kiss, grinding herself against him.

“You... are .... mine,” she said between kisses. She gave him another long passionate kiss before pulling back. “And I’m most definitely yours,” she added with a smile.

Spike smiled at her, giving her a big hug. “I thought that you’d be mad,” he said.

“Well, I admit it is pretty stupid. A thing like that is pretty permanent, you know, but that only shows how much you love me,” She said with a smile. “And the world should definitely know that you belong to me.”

Spike gave her a tender kiss, and Buffy whimpered. “I love you,” she said.

“I love you, too.”

Buffy smiled at him. “Good, now go and get me some breakfast,” She said with a big smile. Spike chuckled and gave her a little kiss.

“Yes, ma’am,” he said before walking towards the stairs, giving a little yelp when Buffy pinched him on the butt.




-------------------------------------------------------------


Thanks to Allison, Shippy, Caitie, Brittany, Bint, Kiera Thornton, BuffyandSpikeForever! You guys are great!


Please don't forget to review, it really make me write faster =) Really!

~ Spikegirl