AN: Mary, I just want to say that I'm sorry that you feel that way. If you really feel that way than I suggest that you don't read this chapter.

And to everyone else...... The next chapter is the last one, but I'm busy writing a new story. There is one problem though, I don't have a beta. Does anyone know a good beta, or is one? Please let me know!

Thanks to Allison for betaing this chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


Chapter 23: Results

The gang was watching a movie- it was a movie night, after all. They were watching ‘War of the Worlds’, a movie that Xander had picked out. Buffy and Spike were sitting on the ground, Spike with his back against the couch and Buffy with her back against him. They were sitting comfortably with Spike’s arms around her. The rest of the gang was sitting on the couch, each couple with their arms around each other.

The doctor hadn’t called Buffy yet, and Buffy got more nervous every day- the wait was killing her. Willow asked her to do the movie night another night, but Buffy said that the distraction would be good for her.

And what a distraction it was, especially when Spike was kissing her neck. Buffy moaned.

“Spike, maybe we shouldn’t,” she whispered, looking at her friends, who were watching the movie, pretending that they didn’t see what they were doing.

“They won’t notice,” Spike said with a smile before moving to kiss her neck again. He was interrupted by a blunt Anya.

“Yeah, Buffy, we won’t notice. Go back to the kissing.” She smiled at the couple, and everyone laughed. Spike just sighed, and Buffy smiled back at him before giving him a little kiss.

“Later.” She felt guilty for not telling him about her visit to the doctor, but she wasn’t sure how he would react.

Spike smiled and went back to watching the movie. Buffy was having trouble concentrating on it, though- she kept thinking about the baby, and the fact that she was very horny now wasn’t really helping. Besides that, she really needed to pee.

She grabbed the remote and paushed the movie. “It’s potty-break time for Buffy.” She smiled before walking towards the bathroom.

Just when Buffy closed the door, her home phone went off. Spike looked at his friends, not knowing if he should answer it or not. Xander shrugged.

“It’s probably just Giles,” he said. “Buffy doesn’t know a lot of people besides us.”

Spike nodded. ‘Of course it’s Giles,’ he thought to himself.

He picked up the phone, which was next to the couch, before Willow could stop him. She forgot that Buffy’s doctor would call her for the results. ‘This won’t end well.’

“Hold on, Giles,” Spike said when he picked up the phone. “I’ll put you on speaker.” He pushed the buton and sat back on the couch.

“Ehm... Buffy? Buffy Summers?” they heard a man say. “This is Dr. James Hendricks. Are you there?”

Everyone except for Willow looked confused. She sat on the couch, not saying anything- she was too nervous to speak.

“This is Sp...ehm.. William. I’m Buffy’s boyfriend. She isn’t here right now.”

“Oh, William, right. Buffy told me about you. Well, I’ve got the results back, and I’m sure I can tell you since it involves you, too,” the doctor said.

“Results?” Spike asked.

‘Oh my god, please tell me that she isn’t sick or anything,’ he thought.

“Maybe we shouldn’t...” Willow started but was interrupted when Xander shushed her.

“Yes, the ehm... pregnancy results. I have to make this quick- there’s an emergency- but the test was positive. Congratulations, William, you’re going to be a father. Please send my congratulations to Buffy,” he said before hanging up.

Everyone was quiet- they didn’t know what to say. Spike couldn’t believe the doctor’s news. ‘You’re going to be a father.’ That was all he kept hearing.

Buffy came out of the bathroom with a smile before looking at the faces of her friends.

“What’s wrong?” They looked like they had seen a ghost.

Spike stood up and walked towards her with an angry look on his face. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

Buffy looked at him. “What? Tell you what?”

“Don’t act stupid, Buffy! Why?!” he yelled at her.

Buffy looked at Willow with a ‘is-he-talking-about-what-i-think-he’s-talking-about’ look, and Willow nodded. “The doctor just called- Spike put him on speaker… we thought it was Giles.”

“Oh god,” Buffy mumbled.

“Why didn’t you tell me, Buffy?!” Spike yelled at her again.

“Stop it!” Buffy yelled back. “Stop yelling at me. I don’t even… what did he say?” she asked, more calmly now.

“Positive.”

“Oh god, I’m pregnant,” Buffy mumbled to herself, walking to sit on the couch before she fell. Her friends weren’t in the room anymore- they decided to go home, knowing that the couple needed to talk.

Buffy started to cry, not knowing if they were tears of sadness or tears of happiness. Spike kneeled in front of her and took her hands in his, and she looked at him with tears rolling down her cheeks.

“I’m sorry,” she said quietly. “I didn’t want to tell you when I didn’t know for sure. I didn’t know what to do.” She looked down at their combined hands. “What are you going to do, Spike?”

He gave her a kiss on her nose. “We’re going to be parents- that’s what we are going to do.”

Buffy smiled at him. “You want this baby?” She needed to be sure.

He looked at her in surprise. “Of course I want this baby, luv! It’s a little you and me, something that we made together. You thought I wouldn’t want it?”

Buffy looked at him, seeing that he definitely looked hurt. “I didn’t know what to think. This is kind of new to me, too, you know. I’ve read these stories where the guy goes away when he finds out that his girlfriend is pregnant.”

He grabbed her face to make her look at him. “Buffy, I am never going to leave you or this baby. Alright?” He needed to make her understand that. He put his hand on her stomach.

‘Our baby is in there.’

Buffy nodded before moving her head down and kissing him. Spike moaned and picked her up, and Buffy kept kissing him, grinding against his body.

She pulled back long enough to whisper her need to him. “Please, Spike- bedroom.”

They kissed again, Buffy softly nibbling on his lip. Spike walked up the stairs to her bedroom. They parted and pulled their clothes off, needing each other more then anything. After they were both undressed, Spike picked her up and laid her down on the bed. He kissed her again, trailing soft kisses down her neck to her breasts. He suckled hard on her nipples, making her cry out in pleasure.

“Ughh...God, you’re so good at this,” Buffy panted.

Before Spike could get any lower, Buff flipped them over so she was on top. Spike looked at her with a surprised look, and
she smiled at him. “The rules have changed now, lover,” she said before moving down his body. Licking his nipples, making him gasp in need, she smiled and bit his nipples roughly.

“Fuck!” he shouted, moving his body to grind his erection against her wet center. “Please, luv, I need to be inside of you,” he whispered. “This won’t hurt the baby, right?”

She smiled. “No, it won’t hurt the baby. Besides, it’s still so small.” She kissed him passionately. “I need you inside of me, baby,” she said before sinking down on his cock, taking him all the way in. “Ugh! So good, always so fucking good,” she moaned.

“Fuck, baby! You’re so fucking tight!”

Buffy moved on top of him, resting her hands on his chest. She moved up and down, taking him deeper and deeper inside of her.

“Harder, luv. Ride me harder, baby,” Spike pleaded, needing a release.

Buffy complied and moved harder up and down, fucking herself on his cock.

“Fuck, so deep!” she yelled. Her pussy ached from the aggressive pounding, but she loved it. Spike grabbed her hips and pushed her even harder against him.

Buffy came hard when Spike flicked her clit, screaming her release. Her muscles clenched around him, and he kept thrusting inside her before spilling his seed into her. Buffy had fallen against him with her head on his chest.

“We’re going to be great parents,” Spike said to her, kissing her on the top of her head.

“Yeah,” Buffy agreed. They soon fell asleep, Buffy lying on top of him and with him still buried deep inside of her.


----------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much to max, sarah g, Brittany, blondiebear, Allison, gypsy_jin, BuffyandSpikeForever, SpikesBuffy, Caitie, Bint, ~*~Tasha~*~ and Phoenix for reviewing!

Don't forget to review, the last chapter people!