~ Chapter 3: Boeh?


“A what?” Spike asked Angel with a confused look on his face. He has only met the guys two hours ago and they didn’t seem bad. They told him they were the most popular guys of the whole school. He wondered what it would be like to be popular. He wan’t exactely popular in England, no he used to be a nerd ‘till his father died. He didn’t care about his grades anymore and skipped school any chance he got. Which his mother obviously didn’t approve of, so she sent hem to his uncle, hoping that he would chance his ways. ‘Crazy bint’ he thought. He would never chance, he likes the way he is now, not the nerd he was.

“There’s a wildwoman in the old mansion at the cemetery. Everyone says she’s crazy and that she doesn’t talk a word of English.” Angel said with a scary look on his face, hoping to scare Spike.

“Aha, and you’ve seen her?” he asked.

“Uhm... no.” Angel answered.

“Well, then how could you know she doesn’t talk English if you’ve never seen her.” He asks.

The other guys look at each other. “Never mind, let’s go. We’ll find out soon enough.” Angel said with a smile.

5 minutes later they arrived at the old, dark mansion.

“Here she’s lives.” Parker says, hoping he didn’t have to go inside. The craziest stories were spread and he didn’t exactely wanted to find out if they were true or not.

Spike looked at his 3 new friends. They were just standing there, not moving an inch. He smirked. “Well, what are you waiting for? Let’s go and find out shall we?” he said almost laughing at the expressions on their faces.

“You want to go in there?” Riley asked.

“Ofcourse, I would like to see this ‘wildwoman.”

Everyone looked at Angel. Angel, who didn’t want to seem like a wimp smiled. “Let’s go and see this bitch. I bet she’s ugly as hell.”

They all walked further to the mansion. They all walked to the windows in the middle. They all stood next to each other, looking in side.
“I think this is the livingroom” Parker said looking inside with a interested look.

“This doesn’t looks like a house where a wildwoman lives, this looks like any ordinary house.” Spike says, not sure if he believed himself. ‘Who would want to live here?’ he asked himself.

“I think...” Angel stopped talking when he saw someone enter the room.

‘Holy shit, someone does live here’ Spike thought.

They all looked as a girl walked to the door, they couldn’t see her face. She was dressed in black. Black skirt, black shirt and to match this black boots.

They still couldn’t see her face and the 4 friends were waiting ‘till she turned around to see how she would look.

“Some say her face is full of scars.” Riley Finn said.

Buffy walked to the kitchen. She went to grab herself some orange juice, but stopped when she heard someone talking

“... full of scar’s” she heard a guy talk.

She smiled and went to the backdoor.

“Where did she go?” Parker Abrams asked his friends. The others shrugged.

All of a sudden they heard a terrifying noise coming from the bushes. The boys turned around, scared for their lives.
Then suddenly someone jumped out of the bushes.

The boys screamed. The person, which they could now see was a girl, just stood there staring at them. They stopped screaming.

“Uh... boeh?” she said.

The 3 boys screamed again, running away. Spike just stood there, still staring at the girl.
He chuckled and walked towards her. He moved his hands to her face and pulled some leafes and branches off of her face that had stick to her skin, making it look like scars.

“What’s your name, luv?” he asked her.

“Bu... Buffy.” she said.

“Pretty name. Mine’s Spike.” He said while kissing the top of her hand. “I’d better go now. It was a pleasure meeting you Buffy.” He said.

Buffy watched him walk away.

“Yeah, a real pleasure.” She mumbled.






AN: This isn't a big chapter, but that's because I had to change some things. Sorry for that.
Thanks for all the reviews guys, I love you!