~ Chapter 5: First day at school

Spike walked to school with a cranky look on his face. He didn’t want to go to school. He hated school as a matter of fact. He used to like it though, but that was when he was William, now he’s Spike, and he hated school.

It’s been exactly a week when he saw the girl. He tried to talk about it with his uncle to find more about the girl, but he didn’t know how to talk about it without telling him that he saw them. He didn’t want his uncle to know that.

He saw the guys every day last week and they talked a lot about the girl. That she was hot and that she could really sing, but they didn’t talk about what they saw when they were at school. If they would talk about it or keep it a secret. They explained to Spike that most people didn’t believe in the girl, that it was just a rumour to scare people. No one ever saw the girl or the mansion. But Spike doesn’t believe that, someone must have seen the girl, because if they didn’t, how could they know a girl lived there?

Spike didn’t exactly like the guys, but they were all he had. He really didn’t like the big poof and often showed him that by calling him Peaches, which pissed him off. But he didn’t do anything about it. ‘Probably scared that I’ll kick his ass’ Spike thought to himself with a smirk.

Well anyway, here he was standing in front of his new school, with absolutely no intention of actually going inside.

“Hi.” he heard, but he didn’t pay attention.

“Excuse me?” he heard the same voice again. He looked behind him and saw a redhead looking at him with big eyes.

“Hi, pet. You needed something?” he asked.

“You must be the new kid right?” she asked him. He nodded. “Great. Hi, I’m Willow Rosenberg. I’m supposed to show you around, give you your schedule. ” She said, smiling.

“Hi Will, I’m Spike.” He said, already liking the girl. They shook hands and walked towards the school. After they had everything and Willow showed him around they went to the library to get him some books.

“Hi, Willow, William.” Giles greeted them with a big smile on his face.

Willow looked at Spike with a weird expression. He gritted his teeth. “How many times do I have to tell you uncle... it’s Spike!” he said angrily.

“Fine, fine.”

After they collected his books they disappeared through the door again.

“Hey Spike, what are you doing man?” Angel asked him looking at Willow with a disgusted look on his face.

“Hanging.” he said.

“Yeah, I see that. But what are you doing with her?” he asked Spike.

“Hanging, she’s cool.” He said. He knew what this was all about, but he liked Willow better then the guys and he was one of the nerds when he was in England, and he wasn’t planning on treating anyone like crap just because they weren’t popular.

“She isn’t cool. She’s a nerd, we make fun of her, that’s what we do. Now, make fun of her and come with us.” Angel said.

“Like hell. Piss of peaches. I would rather make fun of you. I mean, what the deal with the hair? How much hair gel can someone use?” he said with a smirk, noticing that Angel was really pissed of.

He was about to comment when someone came running to them.

“Leave her alone Angel.” He heard.

“Get away faggot, this isn’t about you.” Angel said still looking at Spike with a pissed off look on his face.

“Leave Willow alone.”

Angel turned to him. “Fuck you,” he said, pulling back his fist to ram it in his face. But just when he was about to hit he was stopped by... Spike.

“Don’t do it man, just walk away.” Spike said, looking like he was about to hit him.

Angel saw he was serious and left, followed by Parker and Riley.

“Thanks.” Spike heard the black-haired boy say. “My name is Alexander Harris, but everyone calls me Xander, or faggot.” He says with a smile.

Spike laughs. “I’m Spike, nice to meet you mate.”

Willow grabs a hand of both the boys. “Come on guys, let’s have lunch.”




AN: I wanted a story where Spike and Xander actually got along, even if it’s for a little way :P
I hope you like it