AN: I'm sorry it took so long, it's just my computer is still going wonky. I hope you like the next chapters though. Thanks for the reviews.



------------------------------------------------------



~ Chapter 6: Compromising Situation

Spike wanted to see Buffy again. But first he needed to know more about her. When his uncle left the house to get some groceries Spike went to his study hoping he could find something about the girl.

Giles told Spike at the beginning that his study was private and that he wasn’t allowed to enter it.
Spike smiled, like that would stop him. He opened the door, stepped into the study and closed the door again.
He walked around and saw a big pile of books on the desk. He walk towards it and grabbed the book on top, a book about vampires.
‘Okay, and I thought my mom was delusional.’

He put the book down and grabbed others ‘till he saw a book that looked like a journal. He opened it and began to read.

11/02/2003: Elizabeth Anne Summers, known as Buffy Summers, is a remarkable girl. In spite of the circumstances she had, she’s a bright, young girl with a lot of potential.
Her mother died when she was eleven, and her father didn’t want her so she stayed at the mansion, having no place else to go. I don’t know what happened between Buffy and her father, she doesn’t like to talk about it. But I know she’ll tell me when she’s ready.
The reason she doesn’t leave the mansion is because she’s scared of people, scared of people letting her down.
I asked her to sing about her mother and she must have been a great person, because the song was all about love.
It’s really something that a young girl could take care of herself this way and turn a dark, scary mansion into a home, it’s really comfortable. The house is like any other house in Sunnydale, only bigger. It has electricity, gas and even running water. I buy her food of course, and she can cook better then most teenage girls I know.
A lot of people talk bad about Buffy, known as ‘wild woman’ but they really don’t know her. She’s just like any other girl that I see at work. She’s bright, she likes clothes and chocolate, and loves ice cream. She has a pink stuffed pig, that she calls Mr. Gordo, a present from her mother when she was just seven years old.
I was very surprised when she turned down my offer to live with me. But I understand now, she’s just scared of people. Afraid of their reaction towards her. Afraid of someone leaving her again, just like her mother did. She used to have a lot of friends, but they let her down after her mother died, not wanting anything to do with her, simply because they didn’t know how to react. It was foolish of these children, but they were only 11 years old.
This girl is like a daughter to me and I hope that one day she’ll be comfortable to be around other people again.

Spike turned a couple of pages and saw the date when he was there with Angel, Riley and Parker. He started reading.

01-24-2003: Something very frightening happened today. I asked Buffy to sing about the situation between her and her father and she sang the most shocking song I’ve ever heard. It appears that her father, Hank Summers, used to hit her and her mother. She told me once that her father used to drink a lot, and that he was always working, but I didn’t know he was such a bad father. The things Buffy had to deal with at such a young age is abnormal. Such a things shouldn’t be happening in this world, especially not with children.
I get why she’s afraid now. She always had more trouble dealing with men which I didn’t understand before.
I remember when we saw a movie which involved a girl getting hit by her father. She was quiet during that movie, something that doesn’t happen very often.
I also remember the time when she fell asleep and woke up screaming “Daddy, no!” I thought she had a dream about him leaving her, but now I know differently.
She still doesn’t like to talk about her father, but at least now I know why, at least now I know what happened to her.
And I just hope that I’m a better father-figure for her then her own father.

‘That’s enough for now’ Spike thought to himself. He put the journal down and went downstairs, grabbing his coat before leaving through the front door.

Giles didn’t come over as often as he used to, because of his nephew. Buffy understood, but she was still sad. She missed him, but she also missed Spike. She needed him to come to her, but she didn’t know why. She never reacted to anyone the way she did with him, it took Giles a long time before she really trusted him but with Spike, it went almost naturally.

She was scared of people but sometimes she wished she would meet someone special, a guy she would fall in love with. She wanted to experience love, she loved Giles, but she just wanted to be in love with someone.

Buffy sighed and turned towards the t.v again, her favorite show ‘The O.C.’ was on and she didn’t want to miss it. It was a really great show and Ryan was really hot. Ryan and Marissa were making out and Buffy was thinking what it would feel like, being kissed by a guy, a bleached blond guy.
Before she knew it she had put her hand over her breast and gave her breast a squeeze, thinking about Spike doing the same thing to her. She moaned, it felt wonderful. She never felt anything like it. She pulled of her shirt and bra and continued squeezing her breasts and tugging on her nipples. After a while she pulled of her pants and underwear and curiously ran her finger across her slit, bucking up when she found her clit. She smiled and rubbed it slowly. She pulled her finger back and sucked on it, making it wet and then put her finger right back, dreaming it was Spike licking her there. With her other hand she continued to squeeze her rightbreast. She felt amazing, the feeling was so intense. She decided to try something else, something she had seen in a movie once. She put her hand, the one she had on her breast, and put it inside of her.
“Ohhh” she moaned.
She had no idea something could feel so good.
She continued doing this, moving her fingers faster inside of her ‘till she came, opening her eyes and screaming... at the man in the doorway.