~ Chapter 7: Boy in my room


Buffy was still screaming when Spike was suddenly standing in front of her.

“Luv, stop. Please stop screaming.” He yelled at her. Hoping she would stop screaming.

“Don’t yell at me!”

“Who’s yelling at who here?” he asked, looking at her with a strange expression.

“Sorry.” she mumbled.

“That’s alright.” He said, still looking at her.
Buffy looked at him, he was still looking at her. She was about to ask him what he was staring at when she suddenly remembered she was naked. Naked! In front of a stranger! She stood up and ran out of the room, up to her bedroom. She grabbed some clothes and put them on, but she didn’t return to the living room. She didn’t know what to think. She didn’t know what had gotten into her. She didn’t feel comfortable around other people, but when he came in and even when he yelled at her, she felt like she didn’t have to fear him. There was just something about him. ‘Yeah, he’s gorgeous that’s what’s going on.’ She thought to herself.
She stopped thinking about it when she heard a knock on her door.

“Luv, are you alright?” she heard him ask.

‘Okay, what do I do? Think, think. I can pretend I’m not here.’ She thought.

“I know you’re here, pet.” He said.

“Damn.” She mumbled.

“Can I come in?” he asked her through the door.

“NO!” she yelled. Her mother always told her that she couldn’t have boys up in her room, what was he thinking? Didn’t he know that a girl wasn’t aloud to have a boy in her room? “I’ll uhm... I’m coming.” She mumbled.

Spike misunderstood her and walked through the door.

“Ahhh!” she screamed. “I told you, I’m coming.” She yelled. ‘I have a boy in my room, I have a boy in my room. Okay, calm down Buffy, it’s going to be okay. Breath... breath.’
“I’m sorry, I thought you said; come in.” He said, apologizing.

“Okay uhm... fine, let’s go. We’ll go to the living room.” She said motioning him to follow her. She walked in front of him, which gave him a perfect view of her ass.

They both sat on the couch, as far from each other as possible, which wasn’t the intention of Spike.

“I like the name Elizabeth. I’m Giles’s nephew by the way,” He said, trying to break the ice.

“Giles told you about me?” she asked with a shocked face. Giles promised her that he wouldn’t tell anyone about her.

“No, I uhm... kinda read his journal.” He confessed.

“Oh” she said.

“Yeah oh.”

“So, what are you doing here?” Buffy asked him, not liking the quiet when she wanted answers. “And how did you come in?”

“I just wanted to see you. And I came in with a key that I stole from my uncle” he explained her.

“Aha.” She said, stunned from the answer he gave her. ‘So he’s a bad boy.’
“What’s life like in England?” she asked him.

They just sat there talking for hours. They talked about everything. Buffy hadn’t laughed as much as she did with him for a long time. Buffy asked him to keep her a secret, and he promised not to tell anyone. Then Spike had to go back, but they decided that he’d come back in two days so they could talk some more and have dinner together. When Spike left Buffy couldn’t help but feel sad that he wasn’t with her. “What’s happening to me?” she asked herself.




AN: two short chapters, I hope you liked it.