~ Chapter 8: First kiss

Chapter 8: First kiss

“Hi Giles, how are you?” Buffy asked him when he entered the room.

“I’m fine dear, how are you?”

“Good, peachy even.” She said with a big smile.

“You’re very happy today.”

“Yeah, uhm... about that.” She said, knowing that she could never lie to Giles. “I met someone a couple of days ago, he came here and we just started talking and we became friends... sort of.” She explained to him.

“You’ve met someone? What happened, who is it?” he asked, confused that she let anyone close to her.

“It’s Spike... uhm William, your nephew.” She said, looking down at her feet hoping that he wouldn’t be mad.

“William? You talked to William?” he asked, too calm for Buffy’s liking.

“Yeah, he came here and we just started talking about a lot of things. He’s really nice Giles. He’ll be here tonight after dinner.” She said.

“And you just talked?”

“Uh huh, it was really nice to talk someone of my age.” She explained. “And don’t be mad at William, I asked him not to tell you about us.”

“I see, okay. That’s great, you’re really going forward.” He said, partly proud of her and partly afraid for her.

“It’s going to be fine Giles, don’t worry.” She said, knowing exactly what he was thinking.

Giles and Buffy talked some more about Spike and how his presence would affect her, but Buffy assured him nothing would change, that she just found a new friend. After a while Giles left, not knowing that his nephew was just leaving his house to go see Buffy.

Buffy was freaking out. Spike was going to be here in like 5 minutes and she didn’t know what to do. She was going to have a boy over, a boy that she had feelings for, feelings she didn’t understand. She was scared, but also excited to experience this new feeling.

Buffy walked towards the door when she heard 2 soft knocks on it. She opened it and it revealed Spike standing there with a nervous smile on his face.

“Hi, pet. How are you?” He asked.

“I’m fine thanks, you?” she asked him, nervously.

“Fine.” He said. They both didn’t know what to do, both to nervous to say something. “Oh, I brought some movies that we could watch. Uhm... I have Troy, Sharktale and A Cinderella Story, I thought you might like them.” He said, not wanting to give her the idea that he was into girly movies.

“Thanks, that was really nice of you.” She said with a smile. “You want to see Troy first?” she asked him. When he nodded she moved to put the video into the VCR. She grabbed some chips from the kitchen and joined him on the couch, sitting next to him, closely next to him.

They were watching the movie, sometimes talking about the characters in it. They were only watching the movie with half their mind, the other half was thinking about the other. They couldn’t help noticing how close they were sitting next to each other and how good and natural it felt.
When the movie was finished Spike noticed that Buffy had fell asleep during the movie. He smiled and put his arm around her so her head was against his shoulder. He kissed her forehead, not knowing that Buffy was actually awake. She opened her eyes and looked up at him smiling.

“Hi.” Spike said. Buffy was about to answer him when he leaned in. When his lips met hers she moaned. ‘God it feels good’ they both thought. Buffy moaned again when he entered her mouth with his tongue. He put his hand behind her head, moving her closer to him. They both pulled away after a while, looking at each other with smiles on their faces. After a while Buffy went to put Sharktale on and when she sat back on the couch she sat on Spike’s lap, with his arms around her.
After Sharktale Spike had to go, so he kissed her goodbye and promised to come back as soon as possible.

“Bye.” He whispered.

Buffy put her arms around him and kissed him passionately again. “Bye” she whispered. She was watching him walk away, closing the door when she couldn’t see him anymore.