A/n: Glad you all are enjoying the story so much. I really appreciate your reviews! This chapter was inspired by a scene in Fool for Love.



Dru giggled with madness, approaching behind Angelus she looked at her childe up and down. "William has been a naughty, naughty little boy! Playing with the humans!" She continued to laugh, running her finger down the side of Angelus’ face. "Daddy doesn’t like it when you play with the humans! They are nasty ones!" She snickered as she ran her finger down her sire’s face once more, this time drawing blood.

"I ask you again William," Angelus growled at the younger vampire that had a flabbergasted look on his face as the older vampire held him tightly around the neck. "Give me a reason not to stake you?" He hissed.

"Angel, let him go!" Buffy pleaded as she watched.

Angelus snapped his eyes over towards his childe when he heard that name uttered. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CALLING ME THAT!" He boomed at her, causing the blonde vampriess to flinch with fear, "and you helped him so don’t try to act innocent!"

Drusilla chuckled as she brought her mouth towards Angelus' ear, "what did I tell you Daddy? Sister wants to protect my ocean, she doesn’t want him to sing our songs anymore." The raven-haired vampiress sighed as she looked over at William; "you had better let him go Daddy. I think my prince wants to say he is sorry for being bad."

Angelus rolled his shoulders with frustration as he dropped William to the ground with ease. Even though the fledgling didn’t need to breathe, but as soon as he dropped to the floor William was gasping for air. Buffy let out a sigh of relief when Angelus had released him, she wanted to go comfort William but knew if she did, Angelus wouldn’t like it.

Angelus let out a short growl as he stepped closer to William who was looking up at his Grandsire, un-phased at all by the stare he was giving him. "Why shouldn’t I kill you?" Angelus asked once again but William huffed as he stood up from the ground and then tried to move past the elder vampire but he easily blocked the blonde and shoved him back up against the wall with a hard push. "You are not going to walk away from this William. Come and face me like a man, not a scared little boy."

William’s demon surged forward as he let out a small growl, "sod off, mate." He told Angelus as he shoved the older vampire but he barely even moved.

"Mate?" Angelus chuckled as he took a step forward towards William, almost 2 inches from his body, "when did you start talking like that?"

"Since now." He snapped at the elder vampire, shaking off his demon and tried to move past him once more but it wasn’t working.

"Don’t get short with me boy, we are going to barely make it out of London because of you." He hissed, taking another step towards the fledgling. "Learn your place boy!"

"Angelus please, leave him be, it was my idea," Buffy pleaded once more, worry in her eyes for William.

Angelus turned his attention away from William and then marched over towards Buffy, "you are to stay out of this Elizabeth!" He barked at her with venom, using her actual name, which he rarely ever did. "I will come for you later but for now it is this mutt that I am speaking to!" He barked once more before stalking back over towards William.

"You are such the hypocrite my dear lover." Darla chuckled with amusement.

Turning his attention away from William once again, Angelus stalked back over to his sire and Drusilla, who was giggling with wide eyes. "What are you saying?"

Before Darla could say anything though, Drusilla beat her to it. "Mummy is very cross with you Angelus. You are a silly, silly boy. That’s what her head says. You make dirty eyes at sister and at my little ocean while mummy makes dirty eyes at you!" She continued to ramble, skipping away from the couple and began to spin about the room.

Angelus growled at his sire, "you think I am a silly boy?" His voice though rough had a hint of hurt that was barely noticeable.

"Yes I do. You are a little boy who thinks of your women as toys or pawns in your little game of chess. Moving them where you please! It makes me sick Angelus! Sick! Ever since you turned Dru you have been like this! Then you let her make him!" She shouted at Angelus, pointing towards William who was being tended to by Buffy but none of them noticed it. "You always want to make her happy!"

"Well if you don’t like it here, why don’t leave then, go back to the your precious Master!" He spat.



~*~



Once she saw that Angelus, Darla, and Dru were distracted, Buffy looked over at William. "Are you okay?" She asked him quietly so that the others would not hear her.

William turned his head towards her and slightly winced, touching his chest, "it hurts." He told her quietly, "the people, poked me with…"

Buffy furrowed her eyebrows as she pulled down William’s shirt collar to see a nasty burn mark over where his heart would be. It was healing now but not as fast as she usually healed; he would be all right though.

"You’ll be okay." She told him gently, touching the side of his face with her hand. "It’ll heal quickly." She whispered once again as he leaned slightly into her touch.

"What about you?" He asked tenderly, looking at her with concern, "did they hurt you?"

"Stop being foolish William!" She giggled, "they barely laid a hand on me."

William smirked as he looked at her. Like he had thought earlier, she was wonderful. She was still amazing, no questions asked. She had taken care of him in the very beginning. It felt comforting and like he was still connected to something.

"Hmmm…wouldn’t want to get in a fight with you, that’s for sure." He purred, running his hand delicately down her long golden hair.



~*~



Angelus was brought out of his argument when he heard a slight giggling come across from the room. Whipping his head around, the brunette vampire seethed with jealousy as he saw the young fledgling run his hand down HIS woman’s hair.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!" Angelus roared as his demon surged forward and bounded over towards William, shoving him roughly up against the wall once again. "THINK YOU CAN TOUCH MY WOMAN LIKE THAT!"

"Poofter." William muttered under his breath, slightly glancing up at Angelus.

Angelus snarled once more as he grabbed the young vampire by his collar and lifted him high in the air. "You know William if I nor and angry mob can teach you a thing or two about discipline, maybe the Slayer will!" He hissed, dropping him to the floor once more.

William snapped his head up at Angelus with a curious look on his face, "what’s a Slayer?"

Drusilla ceased her spinning and began to cackle, "my little one is curious. Curious, curious, curious. He’s a silly one. Always talking of love and pretty things." She giggled rubbing her stomach, "makes me hungry." She then scanned her eyes around their surroundings and wagged her finger at Angelus, "I do not like this place, it smells and it is not comfy. I want to go somewhere else."

Totally forgetting about William, Angelus turned to his childe and smirked, "where would you like to go Dru?" He asked affectionately.

Drusilla beamed with happiness as she ran over towards Angelus and wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled, "I want to go where the bird sings in the morning. I want to go where all the animals play. I want to play with the animals Daddy." She whispered to him eagerly, her cold breath trailing the rim of his ear.

Angelus smirked once again as he pulled out of his childe’s embrace and then turned to the others, "come now. We’re leaving and heading to the countryside." He chuckled as he grabbed Dru by the waist and began to make their way through the tunnels, Darla following slowly behind them, a very displeased look on her face.

As soon as they left, William turned towards Buffy with that very confused look still on his face, "what’s a Slayer?" He asked once again.

A slight smile was brought to the vampiress' lips as she bent down and retrieved her bag and handed him his, "I will explain it to you on the way. Come now." She told him as they both made their way through the tunnels.





To be continued…