1900

Spike crossed his legs with impatience as he lounged on one of the many couches through out the living area of their mansion. He, Darla, and Buffy were all waiting for both Angelus and Dry and had been for a while now.

"You think they would be done shagging yet?" He said out loud to himself as he leafed through the book that was sitting in his lap.

"Yes, you would think so…" a small sweet voice chimed in after him.

Spike snapped his head up to stare at the vampiress that was sitting across from him. He couldn’t help but just stare at her as she sat there, looking at him with such affection. Buffy was beautiful to him…since the first time he saw her. A smile was brought to his own lips as he remembered their times together over the years. Eventually a smile of her own began to play on her own lips as if she knew what he was thinking about.

"Will you both stop it! This is sickening!" Darla barked at the blonde couple, her eyes shooting daggers at them from across the room. "The making of moon eyes at one another is too human."

The blonde pair whirled their heads around to look at Darla, their eyes wide with horror and shock. Buffy’s bottom lip began to quiver slightly as she stared at her grandsire. "How did you-?"

"Angelus will kill you both if he finds out…" Darla warned them. She then turned her head towards Spike, looking him directly in the eyes. "He will take pride in watching you suffer as he tortures you." She hissed at him before letting out a nonchalant sigh, removing herself from where she was sitting and began to make her way towards the hall. She was suddenly stopped though when Buffy’s voice called out to her.

"Will you tell him?" Buffy asked her.

Darla sighed once again as turned back towards the couple and let a smug manner pass over the features. "I was tempted to…but of course I would rather him find out himself…much more painful for him. So to answer your question…no I will not." Darla almost cringed as she watched the pair sighed with relief and then sent one looks of longing. "Please…do not look at each other like that in front of me. Like I said, it is sickening."

Spike opened is his mouth as if he was about to say something but was stopped when both his sire and Angelus entered the room, both of them having a satisfied appearance on their faces.

Angelus dark eyes stared at Dru with complete fascination before finally landing on his other childe. "Buffy…lover…you look ravishing…" He noted with a charming smile, sauntering slowly over towards her. His dark eyes traveling appreciatively down her body. Soaking in the way her dress fit on her body, slightly accentuating the curves on her body.

As he watched his grandsire’s eyes roam over his lover’s body, Spike could feel a threatening growl rise to the edge of his throat. Jealousy coursing through his lean form; watching Angelus undress Buffy with his eyes. Spike would’ve barked at him, telling him to step away from his lady, but he couldn’t. And it was taking every fiber in his body to not bolt over there and rip Angelus away from her. His beloved Buffy.

Angelus chuckled at his childe, running his hand down the side of her face, which she slightly flinched away from. "When I kill the Slayer tonight…you will be the first of my women to drink her blood. I remember how you use to love the taste of Slayer’s blood." He purred seductively, his eyes still roaming over her form but suddenly stopped when he heard the mad cackling of his other childe and the feel of her arms wrap around his waist.

"The Slayer’s blood will run tonight…" she whispered softly into his ear, "but Daddy won’t be the one who slashes her throat." She giggled with such delight that she fell back into the sofa that was placed behind her which was next to Spike. Drusilla turned to look at Spike and leaned over to whisper something into his ear but was halted when Angelus’s hands grabbed her shoulders tempestuously. "Daddy’s mad…he won’t get to join the party." She said as Angelus pulled her roughly off the couch so that he could stare her deep in the eyes.

"Who?" He barked at her while shaking her lightly, which caused a pleasured moan to escape her mouth while he grasped her tightly. "Tell me who!" He told her more firmly, his hands removing themselves from her frail shoulders.

Drusilla’s eyes sparkled as she placed a slender finger against her lips, "shhh…bad Angelus. The stars are mad at you for wanting to know their secrets. They tell me not to tell you. Want it to be a surprise…" She chuckled as she leaned forward towards his lips and bit down hard on his bottom one, drawing blood. Quickly though, just as the blood began to flow down his chin, she easily leaned forward and licked it off. "The stars tell me many surprises and secrets…but this one screams at me."

Angelus’s demon surged forward as he felt a deep envy and rage surge through his form. "Well, I will make sure that it won’t happen! I will be the one who uses the Slayer’s neck as my chalice!" He hissed between his teeth before shaking off his demon. "Now…come!" He barked as he turned on his heels and stalked towards the front door, the other four following after him.


~*~


Buffy sighed as she looked over her shoulder at her lover. His eyes and full attention were focused on the chaos that was occurring all around them. The fires that sprung out of nowhere, the ash and cinder that were being absorbed into the charcoal sky, and the hordes of people running through the town in panic and terror. It made a deep pit of hunger fall into her stomach like a heavy weight.

"The chaos is intoxicating my wicked Spike." Dru hissed into her childe’s ear, sending a sharp glance over at Buffy, knowing that the blonde vampiress was staring at her ocean. "I hear all the mortal’s blood pumping." She told him, rubbing her figure against his, then placed her lips delicately against his ear, "do you hear it my Spike?" She asked him sensually, running her hands along his stomach, running inside the long coat that he was wearing.

"Yes, I do…" he replied in a nonchalant manner, slightly looking down at his sire who was continuing to rub up against him. "Powerful it is…" He said, his gaze turning away from the fires and frightened crowds and up at his lover who was watching them with concerned eyes.

Buffy’s eyes flickered over towards Spike and sent him an intense look that spoke to him in so many ways. She wanted to be there with him, instead of having Dru there with him. Touching him the way Buffy would touch him when they were alone.

Seeing her discomfort with Dru, Spike sent his lover a soft and reassuring smile that seemed to ease Buffy’s nerves. Her gaze of him was broken though when she felt Angelus’s powerful arm wrap around her waist, colliding her body with his.

"I feel the need to feed now." Angelus said to practically no one, and then sniffed the air, taking in its bloodied scent. "The Slayer’s here somewhere…I am going to find her…" he whispered to himself and turned his head to look at Dru who was continuing to invade Spike’s personal space.

"Come now Dru! We search for the Slayer!" He barked at the vampiress who obediently pulled herself away from Spike and made her way towards Angelus, looking up at him with large adoring eyes. His attention then moved away from his childe towards his grandchilde, who was gazing at the screaming crowds and blazing fires once again. "Spike…I am sure you can manage by yourself."


Spike rolled his eyes as he shoved his hands into the pockets of his coat, "yeah, sure, whatever…you bloody poofter." Spike snarled under his breath, thinking that Angelus wouldn’t hear it and before the younger vampire knew it, he was being slammed up against a nearby wall.

"What did you say!" Angelus growled at him, his demon mask fully on, wanting to rip the younger vampire’s throat out.

"Poofter." Spike managed to cough out as Angelus held his throat in a vice like grip.

"Ever since Dru made you, you have been a thorn in my side. An annoying thorn that I would like nothing else to do but snap in half." He snarled, his face barely inches from Spike’s who didn’t seemed phased by his grandsire’s temper.

"I still say you are a poofter." He coughed once again, a sly smirk appearing on his face. "No matter how much you threaten me." He challenged towards the brunette vampire whose grip was now loosening on his neck.

"I would like to see you try and take me on!" Angelus snapped at him, pulling his demon back inside and backing away from the younger vampire.

Spike quirked an eyebrow up at Angelus and let a short chuckle escape from his mouth, "is that a promise?" He taunted wickedly before spinning on his heels, walking away from the group.


~*~


Spike let out a short growl as he dropped his latest victim towards the ground with a thud. He sighed silently to himself as he licked some remaining blood from his lips before slipping out of the dark alleyway.

Chaos continued to rain through the streets of the Chinese village. Several people running into him as he continued on walking. All he could do was watch. It was intriguing to him. It reminded him of that night at that mansion in Yorkshire. The partygoer’s screams still fresh in his head as Angelus and Dru ripped their guts open and drained them dry. It was horrific but still at the end of the night, he was able to take Buffy into his bed.

She always made him feel like he could fly. The way she kissed, touched and talked to him. He just felt drawn to her presence. She was gorgeous, like an angel.

"God…I could love ‘er." He whispered to himself, a thoughtful look on his features.

He was taken away from his thoughts when a sharp kick landed on his chest, sending him flying into a nearby burning building.

"What the hell?" He cursed under his breath as he got up off the ground. Looking up in front of him, a bright smile broke out on to his face. Well…well…look what we have here, he thought eagerly in his head. "Hello Slayer." He purred at her.

The Slayer’s face-hardened as she gripped a sword tightly in her hand. "Vampire!" She hissed at him in Chinese before lashing out at him with her sword…



To be continued…