Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for such the long update. I was away from my computer for the whole entire summer and now just got settled into my dorm at school. Thanks for all the support you guys!
1925



"You’re going to make me look fat." Buffy pouted, jutting out her bottom lip in a childish manner.

"No I won’t." Spike assured her, barely glancing up at his lover from his drawing pad. "Now lay back…" He told her firmly but in a gently tone, gesturing towards the bed with his pencil.

"Fine…" Buffy sighed as she fell back on to her four poster bed, letting its cool silk sheets satisfy her naked icy flesh. "But don’t make me look fat…" She whispered almost sleepily, lifting her head so that she could get a clear look of him.

A girlish smile appeared on her thin lips as she watched him busily sketch her form from his chair. A strand of his, now brown almost chocolate colored hair, fall down in front of his brow as his pencil swept across the large piece of paper. The strand of hair contrasting with the pale pigment of his skin and the high angle of cheekbones that she loved to kiss so much.

"You are so pretty!" The blonde vampiress chirped as she leaned back down on the bed, fanning her long golden hair on the pillow underneath her head, smiling with complete and utter happiness. She almost giggled when she saw his head shockingly snap up at her with wide eyes.

"I’m what?!" He gasped his dark blue eyes still wide like small saucers, stopping his drawing of her altogether.

"I said that you are pretty…!" She chirped once again, removing her self from the bed, despite the look of protest that Spike sent her and slowly made her way towards him, swing her hips along the way. "Come on…you know you are gorgeous." She told him, placing her hands on her bare torso, tilting her head to the side.

"Deviously handsome, yes." He said, placing his pad down on the floor and then looked up with a somewhat amused look on his face. "Pretty…no." He smirked at her, running his blue orbs up and down her whitened yet enticing form. "But you learn something everyday don’t you?"

"Yes…" Buffy smiled coyly as she closed the gap between them, straddling him by the waist and hooking her arms around his neck. "Now, about tomorrow night…"

"No, Buffy…" He groaned with frustration while she began to nuzzle the crook of his neck with her face. "We have gone through this for the past 15 years…you know us regular demons don’t go out on Halloween. It’s our night off."

Buffy let out a small whimper, removing her head away from his neck and stared him with a playful look in her eyes. "Yeah but you see…Buffy here, not a regular demon…well personality wise anyways…and you…not so regular yourself mister!" She told him firmly, nipping his bottom lip gently…almost persuasively. When he still had that annoyed look in his eyes, Buffy smiled wickedly as she smashed her lips possessively against his in a savage lip lock. When they finally did pull away though, Buffy almost laughed out loud when she saw the dazed and lust filled look in his eyes. "Well…?"

Spike shook his head, snapping his attention back to his vampire lover and groaned with defeat. Damn her and her sweet lips, he though angrily. "All right…we will go out!" He huffed as he wrapped his arms tightly around her body, bringing them closer.

"Oh thank you!" She giggled with happiness, tightening her grip around his neck while placing peppered kisses all over his face but she was stopped when his large hands cupped her face.

"Now listen, pet…we go out tonight, we are going to do it the Spike way…" he announced, placing a chaste kiss on her mouth.

"And what is the ‘Spike way’?" Buffy asked curiously, depositing more sweetened kisses on his face and neck.

"Well…pet…if you must know…the ‘Spike way’ is when you and I go out for a night on the town…you know feeding on humans, dancing, feeding on humans, going to the cinema, and feeding on the innocent humans. Oh and if we are lucky enough we can go get ourselves smashed." He chuckled deeply, closing his eyes as he felt her place slow kisses on the crook of his neck and along the scar that she gave him almost 25 years ago.

Sometimes, when she kissed him there, he could still feel the sensation of her marking him. The euphonious ecstasy he experienced as she drained him…his blood leaving his cold form while the enraged fires from all the chaos of the Boxer Rebellion danced around them, surrounding them.

"Mmmm…" Buffy murmured into the soft skin of his collarbone and sighed, "what more could a girl could ask for in a man?" she smiled, her hands playing with the collar of his black shirt.

After a while of playing with his shirt, Buffy finally looked up at him and couldn’t help but let a bright smile pass over her face. "So…how long until the sun sets?" She asked him coyly, running her hand up into his hair, playing with the short dark curls that lied there.

"Hmmm…let’s see…" He smirked as he drew his attention towards the Grandfather clock that rested against the wall, the seconds ticking idly away. "Well…let’s see…it is…about noon now, so…I guess that would be six hours or so…until…"

Before the vampire could finish his sentence, Buffy eagerly pushed their mouths together, trying to devour him in one mind-blowing kiss. The younger vampire of the two let out a satisfied groan as he felt her small hands reach for the buttons on his shirt.

It was weird…after so many years of being together…30 years to be exact…they seemed like two new lovers, their intense fire never extinguishing. They both loved it…drowning in it and did so willingly. There was just the factor of their sire’s that was the problem. The couple hated to hide…despised it really. Spike of course wanted to tell them and just leave the pair altogether and go out on their own…he wasn’t ever loyal to neither Dru nor Angelus so it didn’t matter what they thought about it. But Buffy…she was different…she didn’t want to say anything, didn’t want to risk what might happen to them. She couldn’t do it. So to avoid an argument, the vampire couple decided just not to discuss it at all…for the better.

Spike knew that eventually they would find out…and it wouldn’t be pretty when it happened. But for now…he wouldn’t worry about it because all that mattered was Buffy and all he wanted was for to be happy.





To be continued…