A/n ~ Forgive my grammer/spelling, when I wrote this whole etnire story I didn't have a beta then. I just now realized after I read the first couple of chapter how many mistakes I have made. Anywho....thanks to all for the reviews, I am glad yall are enoying it because I enjoyed writing it.



William sighed as he felt Druscilla rise from the bed and maker her way over to his side then kissed him sweetly on the cheek.

"Mummy, will be right back my little ocean, she must visit her Daddy." Dru cooed silently, running her hand over his hair and then slipped quietly out of the room.

William opened his eyes and groaned as he began to toss and turn in bed. He knew it was going to take some time for him to get use to sleeping throughout the day.

This whole new situation was different but he was beginning to like it. Well…not most of it. For one thing, he did not like Angelus. Or he did not like the feeling that he was getting from him. Especially last night when he, Dru and Darla had left Angelus and Buffy alone in the main room. William was sure that he heard someone smashing into a wall. He just hoped that it was not Buffy who was getting thrown into the wall.

He liked Buffy…or should he call her Elizabeth? Which one would be more appropriate? Elizabeth was a beautiful name in his eyes but Buffy had that exciting spark. He liked it.

William began to wonder about what was going to happen tonight. Would he go out with Angelus and the rest of the group, or would he go out with Buffy again like last night? If he had to pick, he would prefer to go out with Buffy. She seemed gentler and kinder than the rest of the other vampires that he resided with. Angelus looked violent and seemed to have a short temper. Darla, he didn’t know what to think about her because he hadn’t really gotten to know her all too well. Dru, she seemed a bit crazed and it sort of startled him. The names she called him were a bit strange and confusing.

Last night, as soon as they had slipped into their room after Angelus had ordered them to, Dru tried to become intimate with him. Too much for William’s taste and he had to shrug her off. She just smiled at him and began to whisper about fairies and trains, then kissed him sweetly on the lips before retiring to the bed that they shared. That also had a negative affect on William also, he had never slept in the same bed with a woman before. So after she had laid down, he just stood there staring at it the bed and suddenly became very nervous, shifting his weight from one foot to another. Eventually he did climb into bed with the vampiress but sleep did not come to him so easy.

And now that Dru had left the bed, William still could not fall asleep. He then began to feel several deep rumblings in his stomach and he felt the desire for fresh blood rise in him. God, what a feeling it was! It was different from human hunger; this type of hunger hit you to the core. It was hard to concentrate on anything else but that deep aching feeling in your gut.

William then sat up in bed when he heard the door to the bedroom shut close. Thinking it was Dru; William quickly laid back down and shut his eyes, hoping that she would just assume he was asleep.

William’s eyes shut tighter when he felt her presence draw closer to his side. As she did this, William could here a soft chuckling. His whole body tensed and he slightly curled up into a ball. Suddenly he felt a soft hand run through his hair and heard her sweet voice call out to him. "I’m not Dru…so you can stop pretending like you’re asleep." Buffy joked as she continued to run her hand through his hair softly.

William sighed defeated as he opened up his eyes and stared up at her, letting a smile break out on to his lips. "Hello."

"Good morning…" She chirped.

William grinned with delight as he moved over on the bed so that she could have more room to climb in. "Where is Dru?" He asked gently after a long moment of silence.

"She’s with Angelus…in his room." She sighed sadly; playing with the cloth of her violet gown.

William’s eyes widened as he realized what she was talking about and let his mouth form into a large ‘o’ shape. He then nervously darted his eyes towards her, a shy look on his face. "I had the notion that you and him..."

Buffy sighed as she continued to play with her dress and then eventually drew her eyes to his. "We use to be like that…in a way. Even before Dru was sired, he preferred Darla and then once Dru was made, he began juggling the three of us. He use to treat me like a princess. Showering me with gifts that no suitor could ever give me. But still…I do not have all of him because he belongs to two other women." She let out a long unnecessary breath as she lightly touched her right arm, rubbing it gently. "Besides…lately…we get into more fights than anything else." She winced, moving her eyes away from William and back on her dress.

"Did he hurt you?" William asked quietly.

Buffy let out a slight whimper as she remembered Angelus’s grip on her last night. She was sure she wouldn’t have any bruising from his death like grip, come to find out that when she arose this afternoon that on both of her arms she had deep purple spots that almost matched the color of her gown.

"Not…really…" She whispered, darting her eyes towards him and then back at her feet. "I’ll be okay."

"Let me see…" William said as he situated himself on the bed so that he was positioned right in front of her. Taking one of her arms in his hand, he gently rolled her sleeve up to where the bruise was and almost gasped when he saw it. He had never seen such a deep bruising before. It was a mixture of a deep royal purple and a midnight black. The young fledgling quickly reminded himself not to try to make Angelus angry from now on.

"How could he do this to you?" William breathed to himself quietly; his eyes remaining on the dark bruise that decorated one her arm. Gently he rolled up the other sleeve where another bruise had been planted, in the same condition as the other one.

"I will be alright…I just bruise easily." Buffy said as she slightly squirmed under the intense gaze. "I threw him into the wall, so we are even."

William smirked at this comment and was glad that it was not her who got thrown into the wall. Still, Angelus had no right to hurt her like this. Slowly, he leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on her both of her arms.

"My mum use to do that when I got ‘urt." He told her as his voice slightly slipped into a low accent that made Buffy smile. "She said kissing it would make it feel better."

"I hope so." Buffy grinned as she removed her arms from his hands and gently pulled the sleeves back down. She then got up off the bed and made her way to the heavily draped window on the other side of the room and gingerly looked out side to find a dark and frosty looking London. "Are you hungry?"

"God, yes." William chuckled as he also removed himself from the bed and stood beside her at the window. Realizing what she was suggesting at, William perked up one of his eyebrows and looked at her confused. "What about the others?"

"It doesn’t matter." She said as she took his hand in hers and led him out into the night.



~*~



Buffy grinned as she and William dropped their latest victim to the ground with a thud.

"You feel better?" William asked her as he swept his hand through his dark blonde hair, walking out of the dark alley with her. Making sure not to be seen by anyone.

"A bit." She grinned slyly, rubbing her arms, London’s icy temperature getting to her. "Just a bit cold."

"I know." William nodded as they passed a large man with a gigantic wool coat draped over his shoulders. The young fledgling smirked as he came up with an idea. Buffy saw the look in his eyes and touched him gently on the shoulder.

"No William." She told him gently, sending him a pleading look. "You are not ready to handle someone like him yet."

"Come now Buffy." He begged with a softened look. Buffy just sighed as she nodded her head. "Thank you." He praised, kissing her lightly on the cheek before striding down the street towards the man.

The blonde vampiress was surprised to watch the man actually follow William into the alley. Cautiously, Buffy followed them and stood at the end of it, just incase anything went wrong.

Suddenly, a frantic cry erupted throughout the alley and a panicked look set on Buffy’s face when she recognized that cry. "William!"




To be Continued…