A/N: This next chapter is dedicated to sexy_lil_carebear,alexandrea,Seraiza,Allison,BuffyandSpikeForever and B for leaving a review!!!!! so the rest if yas.......leave a review!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Buffy and Spike, before walking into the school building, stop and look at each other.

“You ready for this?” Spike asks.

Buffy sighs and nods. “Yeah I think, so I’m guessing that we enter one at a time?”

He shrugs. “I guess, not that I want to baby, But I think we should until it’s officially over with Drusilla…k?”

She looks at him and nods again. “Ok William,” She whispers, then looks down.

“Hey”, He tips her head back to look at him. “I would like nothing more than for you to walk in there with me, hand in hand. I want to be able touch you during lunch, or just hold your hand. But even though I don’t love Dru, I can’t just hurt her after 3 years of knowing her.”

“I know…I know but it still sucks” She looks at the school then back at Spike. “Well…I guess you better get in there. Your people await you.” She looks at him and whispers, “William…can you do something for me?”

He nods at her and brushes some hair out of her face. “Anything goldilocks.”

“Kiss me…”He laughs. “Baby, you don’t have to ask me that” He smiles, leans forward and touches his lips to hers. She leans forward into him and moans. He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her closer. She pulls back before the kiss turns more passionate.

“Spike…we gotta stop.” She giggles and lays her head on his shoulder. “You should go now…before I change my mind and drag you to the nearest janitor’s closet.” She smiles and he giggles. She pulls back and raises her eyebrow at him. “William…did you just…giggle?”

He blushes and denies it. “Pshh…no…of course I didn’t gigg…ok I did. But don’t you dare tell anyone.”

She steps back and uses her hands to make a cross over her heart. “Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye” She giggles and then remembers what they have to do and sighs. “Well Spikey, you gotta go. Come by my house after school ok?”

He groans playfully. “But I don’t waaannaaaa buuuuffyyyyy”

She laughs and punches his arm. “Ha, ha William. You’re a regular comedian baby.”

He laughs and pulls her closer. “Damn right I am baby!” He kisses her lips. “Ugh ok I’m leaving now, and I will come by after school.”

She smiles and backs up. “Alrighty, I’ll see you in class then.” She goes and walks off into the school. She looks back and blows Spike a kiss. Spike pretends to catch the kiss and puts it in his pocket, then winks at her. She throws her head back and he can hear her giggling. He throws his head back and groans.

“God, I think I’m in love with this girl.” He sighs and walks into school, knowing what had to be done before he went any further with Buffy.




Later, in school.




“Yo Spikey…over here!”

Spike looks through the groups of people in halls and spots his so called “friends”. He sighs and walks over.

“Angel, Parker, Lindsey, what’s up?”

Angel laughs. “Oh you know the usual; Parker is telling us his “fuck list”. He’s gonna send them a valentines card saying that they are on the senior’s to do list. Sounds awesome eh Spikey?”

Angel nudges Spike and Spike just looks at him.

“Yeah, sounds great Parker. So, who happens to be on this “fuck list” of yours?”

Parker laughs and pulls out a piece of paper from his pocket and begins to read. “Let’s see…Darla, Fred, nice ass, umm…Willow, virgins are the best, and then the best of them all, Buffy Summers. Can I just say mmm mmm good. I wonder if she gives good head? What do you think Spike” Parker looks at Spike waiting for his answer and then the next thing he knows he gets shoved to the floor. He looks up and sees a menacing looking Spike.

“You listen here you prick, you stay away from those girls, not one of them would give you or your dick the time of day…get it?”

Parker nods. “yeah…yeah man I get it. No prob, I’ll leave them alone.”

Spike nods. “Good” then leaves.

As he heads toward class, he sees Buffy talking with Willow and the whelp. He walks over to them and grabs her waist. She squeals and turns around.

“Spike! Hey what are you doin here, grabbing me, in front of the entire school.”

He smiles and looks at her. “Well luv, I wanted to talk to you and I was wondering if I could walk you to class, what do ya say?”

She looks at him and smiles. “Well I say, grab my hand and let’s go.” She sticks her hand out and he happily grabs it. He looks at Willow and the whelp.

“Well, you two coming or wha’?”

Willow smiles and sticks her hand out to Xander, but he is too busy looking at Buffy and Spike to notice and just walks off. Buffy sees this and grabs Willow’s hand. They then walk off to class.

Parker, Angel, and Lindsey see them walking together. Parker speaks first. “Man what is up with our boy Spike? He has been a real fucker lately.”

Angel nods. “Yeah, ever since he started hanging out with that Buffy bitch.”

Parker laughs. “Well I don’t give a fuck what he says, I want some of that Buffy ass and I’m gonna get me some”

He laughs and high fives Angel and Lindsey.



Lunch.



“Hey luv.”

Buffy looks up from eating and smiles when she sees Spike.

“Hey Willi…I mean Spike. What’s up?”

“Well first, you can call me William baby”, he takes a seat, “And second, Dru is not here today, so I wasn’t able to break up with her. But, I heard that she is sick, so I thought that I would stop by her house after school before I see you , and break up with her there…sound good baby?”

She smiles and nods. “Anything that involves you leaving her for me sounds great… William.”

She leans forward and just before she can kiss him someone interrupts.

“Cough, cough people…now I hate to interrupt, well actually I don’t mind at all, but can someone tell me what in the world is goin on!”

Buffy looks up and sees a very confused Willow. Next to her she sees Xander and Buffy smiles sheepishly.

“Oh, hi guys, what’s up?”

Willow laughs. “That’s what I want to know. When did you start dating Spike?”

Spike looks at her and starts talking. “Well red, we rn’t exactly dating… yet.”

Willow tilts her head at them. “Yet? What does that mean? I mean rn’t you dating the vampire bitch dru, no offense.”

“No offense red, and yes I am, but I’m leaving her for Buffy, she’s who I want to be with.”

Willow nods. “Ok , as long as you don’t hurt her then it’s ok with me, right Xander?” She looks at Xander and finds that he’s gone. “Oh well that’s weird, he was just here. Hmm…” She shrugs her shoulders and sits.

“Trouble in paradise Will?”

Willow looks at Buffy and sighs. “I don’t know what’s wrong with him. I mean lately he seems to not want to talk to me anymore. I don’t think he likes me Buffy, so I should give up trying to make him see me and move on.”

Buffy looks at Willow with sympathetic eyes. “Don’t give up Will, I know he’s got the hots for you, he’s just too dumb to see it. But he will. I promise.”

Willow smiles and nods. “You’re right. I just have to be stronger towards him.”

Buffy nods. “Yep…oooohhhh you can jump his bones the next time you see him” Buffy giggles and sees Willow hasn’t moved. Willow looks and Buffy. “Will…Will what’s wrong?”

Willow blushes and looks at her and spike. “Well… I kinda already did the jumping thing.”

Buffy looks at her with wide eyes. “WHAT!?” She looks at willow and then and spike and notices that they are both laughing.

“What?…What is it?…Why is this funny?! This is not funny I mean she jumped his bon…wait a minute.” She looks at Willow and figures it out. “You little whore! You were joking!” She smacks her arm and Willow laughs harder.

“I can’t believe you actually believed me! You are completely gullible!”

Buffy folds her arms across her chest and frowns at Spike and Willow. “Ha, ha Willow…very funny.”

Spike grabs her hand and kisses it. “Come on luv, she was just having some fun baby.”

Buffy looks at Spike and grins. “You’re right… she was, but it looks like you won’t be having any “fun” tonight cause you went along with her.” Buffy sticks her tongue out at him and giggles.

Spike stares back at her, mouth open. “Are you serious?”

She looks at him and under the table, where no one can see, she grabs his crotch. “You know damn well I’m joking baby.”

He smiles and kisses her nose. “Good.”



A/N: well i hope yall liked that one...the next chapter is the big breakup so stay tuned, keep reading and leave a review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!