A/N: Ok folks this is my very first sex scene so plz go easy on me!!!! PLZ leave a review and tell me if i should just stop with the sex scenes lol And sorry about Dru and Snyder...But i had to, it was just to good to pass up, my mom gave me the idea lol


Spike kicks open her bedroom door and stumbles in with a giggling Buffy in his arms. He laughs and pulls back from her mouth. He looks at her and smiles.

“What’s so funny luv.” He brushes back some hair from her face.

She sighs and jumps down from his arms. “Well first off…This isn’t my room. This is Giles’s room, and second, you kinda broke the door when you kicked it open.” She starts to giggle again.

Spike looks around and notices that it is indeed Giles’s room. He looks behind him and sees that he did break the door. He starts to laugh and looks back at Buffy. “Sorry luv, it’s just that I want you so much, I was willing to take you anywhere.” He winks at her and she blushes and turns toward the door.

“Do you think you can fix this later before Giles gets home.?” She touches the door knob and it falls to the ground. She starts to giggle and points to Spike. “You are sooo dead mister, you don’t even know!” She turns around and runs through the door. “Last one in my room has to fix the door!”

Spike looks at her ass while she runs, noticing how it jiggles just the right way. He growls and rushes toward her room.

He reaches her door and looks inside. “Here kitty, kitty, kitty. Come out, come out where ever you are…” He looks around the room and doesn’t see her. “Is she hiding under the…” He goes towards the bed and falls to the floor as he lifts the covers. “THE BED?!” He glances around under the bed and sees she’s not there. He hears giggling coming from behind him and gets up. “Where are you Miss Buffy?” He swings open the closet and still no luck. He laughs and just as he is about the close the door, he gets jumped from behind.

“AHA! GOT YA” Buffy holds onto his back as she wrestles him to the bed. She keeps him face down on the bed while she sits on his back. She hears him say something, but it’s muffled cause his face is in the bed. She sits up a bit to let him speak. “What was that Spikey poo?!” The next thing she knows, she is getting thrown on the bed by a grinning Spike. She looks up at him and pouts. “Well that was just mean baby. I was the one having fun.”

He laughs and picks her up to push her more on the bed. “I know, I’m a bad rude man…sorry.”

Buffy sighs. “Yeah, yeah. Whatever. You ruined my fun.” She lays her head back on her pillow and looks up at Spike. “What are you doin?”

Spike looks at her. “What do you mean, what am I doin? I’m looking at you wondering how you got to be so beautiful.”

She Blushes and giggles. “That’s nice and all baby, but I was wondering why you’re just sitting there, when you should be up here with me…kissing me” She grins and opens her arms.

Spike laughs and lunges on top of her. He lays half on her and rubs his thumb over her cheek. He bends down and lightly kisses her lips. Buffy closes her eyes and leans forward to take more of his lips. He pulls back and looks at her.

“Buffy…you’re so beautiful baby”

He dips forward and kisses her hard. Buffy moans and wraps her arms around his neck. She feels the effect she is having on him against her. Knowing that she is the reason of this , she feels a rush of liquid pool between her legs. She throws her head back and moans while Spike attacks her neck with his tongue and teeth. She wraps her legs around his waist and thrust forward, needing to cure the throbbing between her legs. Spike kisses her neck then heads lower between her breasts. She thrusts her chest towards him, asking him silently to help releave the throbbing. He happily agrees and moves her shirt up and over her head. He throws it on the ground and looks back at her. She is wearing a black silk bra and he grins. He takes both of his hands behind her back and unsnaps her bra and slides it down her arms. While he slides the strap down her arms, he kisses her arm with each inch it moves down. Finally the bra is all the way off and he tosses that where to shirt is lying. He stares down at his beautiful Buffy and almost chokes with desire. Buffy looks up at him and sees his beautiful blue eyes have turned black with desire. She feels his erection against her heat and moans.

“Spike…” She thrusts up towards him. “Can I…Can I touch it…?”

Spike almost cums right then when he hears her question and has to close his eyes to control himself.

Pet…are you sure…you don’t have to luv.”

She looks at him and nods. “I’m sure…I mean I’ve never touched one…I’ve seen one…but never felt one…so, can I?”

Spike moans and nods. She gets out from under him and pushes him back down. She scoots down on his knees and unbuckles his pants. She pulls down his zipper and his erection pushes through and stands erect. She stares at it and it seems that Spike gets more turned on by her staring at it. As she looks at it, she sees a drop of precum form at the slit. She takes her thumb and rubs it around his head. Spike jerks and moans out her name. Buffy takes her hand back as if she was burned.

“I’m sorry, did that hurt?”

Spike moans and looks at her. “Baby, trust me, that didn’t hurt. Please, touch me…”

She Blushes and looks back at his cock. She takes her hand and wraps it around his cock. She has seen stuff on the internet, so she just does what she feels like she should do. She starts stroking it up and down. It seems to work. She looks up at Spike to see if he is enjoying it and sees him throwing his head back and forth on the pillow. He thrust up in her hand and moans her name. She strokes in faster, and on an impulse, she bends down and licks the pre cum that had formed at the tip of his cock. Spike jerks in her hands and cries out.

“Oh god pet…please…please take it in your mouth…please luv” He looks down at her and waits to see what she will do.

She opens her mouth and takes just the head in her mouth. She licks it around the edge, then under it and she hears Spike moan up above her. She smiles at the fact that she’s making him act like this.

“Please baby, take in more…oh god…” Spike starts thrusting lightly into her hot mouth. He starts to think that it’s so hot, it will burn off his dick.

Buffy opens her mouth more and takes more of his cock in her mouth. She takes her other hand and strokes his base. She licks his vein on his cock and she hears Spike choke above her. She bobs her head faster and strokes faster.

“Oh god luv…I’m gonna…move back baby” He starts to back out of her mouth, but Buffy holds him in her mouth.

“Baby, I’m gonna cum…ughnn ohhhh!” He thrust up two more times then explodes in her mouth. Rope after rope of cum seep in her mouth. Buffy is at first shocked when it hits the back of her throat, but swallows every last drop. She moans at how surprisingly good it tastes. Spike falls back on the bed, and tries to catch his breath. Buffy lets go of his flaccid cock and sits back on her knees. She looks at Spike and his eyes are closed.

“Spike?...Spike are you ok?” As she bends over his body to see if he’s ok, Spike grabs her by her upper arms and smashes his lips to her.

“Oh god baby…that was..fucking amazing. You sure you’re a virgin?”

She blushes and kisses his nose.

“You know I’m a virgin”

He sighs and looks at her. He trails his hand down her leg and cups her mound. He feels her heat through her jeans and smiles.

“I think it’s you turn pet.”

A/N: Well.......... how did i do? i hope that didnt "suck" to much ..lol hahaha.. thanks to Allison, Seraiza, Wiccangirl314, lindsay, B, bob, and Jessica for leaving a review!!!! PLZ LEAVE MORE!!! I NEED THEM!!!!