A/N: Hey all! I hope you enjoy this chapter!!! Thanks to spikes_niblet, Allison, B, alexandrea, spike_love, Lindsay, wiccangirl314, sarah g, and kitten for leaving such WONDERFUL REVIEWS!!!!!! KEEP LEAVING THEM! I LOVE READING THEM!!!!!!!!






“Spiiiiiike! Go home and get some clothes!!!! You can’t stay here for two weeks and not have clothes!!! Go!!” Buffy points towards the door and ignores a pouting Spike.

Spike sighs. “Ok, ok…but as soon as I get back here, I am goin to eat you out missy.”

Before Buffy can speak back to him, Spike runs out the door, leaving a stunned Buffy behind.

She giggles and walks up the stairs to her room. “He is unbelievable” She sighs and walks into her room and stops dead in her tracks. Before her she sees a huge bouquet of flowers, red roses. She slowly walks towards them and sees a card with her name on it. She slowly opens it and read.






Dearest Buffy,

Spike may have you now, but in time, you will be mine.






Buffy drops the card on the floor and looks around the room, looking to see if the secret admirer is still there. She sees the closest door is closed when she knows she left it open. She walks towards it and as she is half way there she is slammed face first into her bed and her mouth is covered. She feels her hands being tired behind her back and she whimpers in the hand covering her mouth. Someone turns off the lights and all she hears is breathing coming from someone behind her. She starts to feel the stranger trail his hand towards her chest, and roughly squeeze her breast. The stranger starts to speak.

“You listen to me you little slut! You will be mine, do you hear me!” He slams her head back on the bed. “You will be mine and I will fuck you so hard…well you know what will happen.” He laughs and kisses the back of her neck.

“I’ll be back and I swear to god, I won’t be as nice.” She hears him step back for a moment and then feels something sharp against her back. She then feels him drag something sharp across her back and she knows immediately that she was cut with some kind of knife.

“I’ll be back, you little slut and when I am, I’ll make you mine.” He turns her around and slaps her across her face, and then the next thing she sees is darkness.



40 minutes later…



“BUFFY…BABY!! I’m home luv.” Spike looks all downstairs and figures she must be upstairs, naked and waiting for him. He grins and takes the steps two at a time.

He runs through her bedroom door. “I’m here my sweet…” He stops as he sees his dearest Buffy on the floor, with a little amount of blood around her head.

“BUFFY!” He rushes towards her and falls next to her, raising her head up so he can see it.

“Buffy! Wake up baby!” He lightly shakes her and finally she opens her eyes.

“Will…” Her voice is hoarse due from the screaming she was doing earlier. She remembers right then what happened and starts to freak out in Spike’s arms.

“WHERE IS HE! IS HE STILL HERE!? OH GOD…OH GOD PLEASE DON’T LET HIM TAKE ME SPIKE…PLEASE.” She sticks her face in his shoulder and begins to sob.

Spike rubs her back soothingly until she starts to calm down. Finally he starts to speak.

“Baby, what happened? I walk in and I see blood! Please tell me what happened.”

She sniffs and looks at him with bloodshot eyes.

“I don’t know. I mean I walk in and see the flowers and it says that someone will make me his, then I walk to the closet to see if that person was here and I get jumped from behind! He pushes me on the bed and tells me I’m a slut and that he will have me! I think he cut my back and then all I remember is something big hitting my head and here I am, in your arms.” As she finishes, he sees tears forming in her eyes and pulls her close. He whispers in her ear.

“Baby, do you have any idea as to who would want to harm you?”

Buffy shakes her head. “No! I mean I don’t know….” She stops and looks at him, then jumps out of his arms and runs downstairs. Spike runs after her. As he reaches the bottom of the stairs, he sees her staring at something in her hand, and he rushes towards her. He grabs her softly and looks at her.

“What’s wrong baby…What is it?”

She looks up at him then down at the thing she is holding. He takes it from her and reads it.






To:Buffy
From: Parker

I was going to give you this on Valentines Day, but I couldn’t wait. I want you to be mine. You are on my to do list! CONGRATS! Don’t worry baby, you will be mine soon enough!







Spike stares at it for what seems hours, and then he looks up at Buffy.

“Buffy, when was this giving to you luv?”

Buffy sniffs and looks at him. “Yesterday, before you came over. He and Angel came over and gave it to me. I didn’t look at it…until now…Oh god Spike, please don’t let them hurt me…please!”

She starts to cry again and Spike grabs her and picks her up in his arms. He brings her over to the couch and sits so she is sitting on his lap.

“Shhh baby, I won’t let anything happen to you, I swear” He rubs patterns on her back to relax her. “I swear, no one will touch you.”





A/N: there ya go guess! Its goin to get worse! Lol dum dum dum!!!!! Plz leave a review!!! I love u guys!!!!!!!!!!!