A/N: hey guys!!!!!!!!!! sorry it took me so long to update! i had to write 2 essays!!! ugh that sucked ass let me tell ya!!! i wrote 2 tonight so heres the first one..ill put the other up after im done typing it!!!! thanks to sarah g, Allison, Kimber, lindsay, B, Seraiza, alexandrea, Anne, BuffyandSpikeForever, and blondiebear for leaving a review!!!!!!!! i love you guys and enjoy that chapter!!!!



As Buffy is upstairs, getting the movies, Spike walks into the living room with lots of food. He sees Willow and Xander not sitting next to each other. Xander is on the chair all the way across the room while Willow is sitting on the couch in front of her. He decides to change that.

“Hey whelp, come sit over next to Red and get some food.”

Xander nods and stands up. As he heads towards the table, they hear a thump from upstairs. Spike looks up and then looks at Willow. Willow speaks up.

“What was that?”

Spike shakes her head at her.

“I don’t know…I’ll go check on her”

As he walks towards the stairs, he sees his beautiful Buffy walks down the stairs. Her head is down and he notices she is shaking.

“Buffy…pet are you ok?”

Buffy nods at him and looks up.

“I’m fine baby, I just feel a little sick…kinda threw up in the bathroom. I should be fine…but I don’t think we can do this movie thing tonight.” She looks at all three and knew that she was doing the right thing. She knew that if she told them, that they would get hurt or worse killed and she couldn’t live with that. She starts to feel tears in her eyes, but rubs them away.

“So, I think we can call it a night guys. I’m sorry…maybe we can do this later.”

Buffy walks over to Willow and Xander and hugs them both. As she does this, Spike notices something weird on her neck. He looks closer and sees that it’s red and purple. He doesn’t ask what it is…he thinks that maybe she will say something if something is wrong.

As she turns away from them to give Spike a hug, he notices a bruise forming on her forehead.

“Buffy, pet, what’s that on your head baby?”

She raises her hand to her head, and winces.

“It’s nothing babe…when I threw up, I hit my head on the toilet seat…silly me huh?”

She smiles at him and goes to give him a kiss. Spike kisses her back and goes to hug her. She flinches and right then he knows something is wrong. She has NEVER flinched when he touches her…never. He pulls back and sees tears in her eyes. He goes to wipe her tears away and kisses each eye.

“What’s wrong pet?…tell me.”

She looks up at him and smiles.

“I told you…I don’t feel too good, but I’ll be fine baby. I’ll call you tomorrow and then we can all do something when I’m all better…ok?”

Spike nods and then sighs.

“Ok pet…whatever you say.” He gives her one more hug then turns to the others.

“Alright guys, let’s go so Buffy can get some sleep.”

Willow and Xander nod and get up from the couch. They each give her a hug and hope that she feels better tomorrow. Spike stays back and kisses her once more.

“You sure you don’t need anything… you sure that you’re ok baby?”

Buffy smiles and nods at Spike. Out of everything that has happened to her these passed couple months, Buffy finally feels like she has a reason to live. She looks at her William and hopes that he can forgive her for not telling him about the men upstairs. She just doesn’t want the others to get hurt.

“I’ll be fine baby…got get some sleep so that when you come back…we can do more things…” She blushes and kisses him.

Spike hugs her, and then turns to leave. He looks back and sees she is shaking again.

“Ok…bye baby.”

He turns and walks out the door. Just when he shuts it…she starts to cry. She breathes a couple times then looks up the stairs. She knows she has to go up there. She takes a deep breath and starts up the stairs.



OUTSIDE


Spike stops as he is not more then 10 feet from the house. He looks back at the house, then back at Willow and Xander.

“You guys notice anything weird about her just now…or was it just me?”

Willow nods and sighs. “Yeah I did… I thought is just me…or that she was trying to get you alone, but she kicked you out too…what do you think Xand?” Willow looks at Xander.

“I think maybe she’s just sick and we should just leave her be…come on Willow, we can go rent some movies. We can come back tomorrow and see of she’s ok.”

Willow nods and starts to walk off with Xander. As they start walking, they notice that Spike is still looking at the house. Xander calls out to him.

“SPIKE! you wanna come with us or are you gonna stare at that house all night?”

Spike shakes his head and starts walking back to the house.

“Something is wrong…she hates being alone. This isn’t right.”

Xander starts calling out to him as he runs back into the house.

“Spike! Come on man ! Leave her alone!....SPIKE!”



BACK IN THE HOUSE


Buffy starts walking up the stairs with shaky steps. She can feel the tears rolling down her cheeks and she prays. She prays that they won’t hurt her William of her friends. She has lost her mother already and she can’t deal with someone taking the people she loves the most. By the time she is done thinking she notices she is standing in front of the bathroom. She starts shaking more and reaches out a hand to open it. As she is opening the door, another hand grabs her and pulls her away. She is hugged against someone’s chest and she begins to cry. She is picked up and brought downstairs. She knows who is holding her and she can’t help but cry. She cries for the fact that because she didn’t go up there, the strange men will harm the people she loves. She cries for the fact that she knows now, that she is in love with Spike. She cries for the fact that she is ok, and that she is loved.

She looks up at Spike with teary eyes. Spike wipes them off and whispers to her.

“What is it pet…tell me please…please don’t hide from me …ever baby”

She hears his voice quavering…he is on the verge of tears and she cups his cheek with her hand.

“I’m sorry Spike…I didn’t mean…” She looks down and Spike raises her head back up.

“What is it baby?”

She whispers. “They came back…when I was upstairs…they were there and they told me that if I don’t meet them back upstairs, after I tell all of you to leave, he would kill me, you and the others! Spike…I couldn’t have you die…not after…I’m sorry I didn’t know what to do!” She starts crying and Spike places her on the couch.

“Be right back princess…don’t leave ok?”

She nods and he runs up the stairs. He grabs some statue that’s on a table and goes upstairs. He walks to the bathroom, where Buffy was and kicks open the door. He sees blood on the floor, but no one is there. He runs into her bedroom and sees the window is open and he sees a white envelope on her bed. He walks to it and opens it.


Buffy,


You killed them…






A/N: i will have the other chapter up tonight i swear!!! lol i hope u enjoyed it! leave a review plz plz plz plz plz lol :D