A/N: here is the other chapter!!!!! i hope u like it!!! thank u to alexandrea, B, Seraiza, Jessica, Kimber, Anne, Allison, wiccangirl314, BuffyandSpikeForever for leaving a review!!!!!!!!!!! also, i was just looking at the weekly polls...and it looks like someone nominated my stoy!!!!! yay!!!! then i looked down more...and it was nominated a second time...i thought that was weird, and it turns out that my sis, nominated my story a second time on my name!!! lol she is such a doof...but thanks to the ppl who are voting for me!!!!! i love yall!!!!



Buffy looks up as she hears Spike walking down the stairs.

“What happened? Are you ok? Are they still there?” She gets up and walks over to Spike making sure that he is ok.

Spike hugs her as she walks over and kisses her head.

“It’s fine baby…They’re gone. I don’t know where they went, but they aren’t here anymore. Now, why weren’t you going to tell me!? I mean…god Buffy, you could have been killed! Or raped! You don’t know! You should have told me damn it! If anything had happened to you I could never…NEVER forgive myself!”

As he is yelling, Buffy starts crying again.

“I’m sorry! I’m so sorry, but I couldn’t lose you again! Or Willow and Xander! I couldn’t lose you!!!” She wraps her arms around him and cries into his shoulder. He starts to rub her back and whisper in her ear.

“It’s ok luv...I didn’t mean to yell at you. I was just so scared. I can’t lose you pet. I just found you.”

She looks up and sees tears in his eyes and watches as a lone teardrop down his face. She wipes it away with her thumb.

“You’re not gonna lose me…I swear. I am so sorry that I didn’t tell you. But I just couldn’t lose you…not after…” she looks away, then looks back at spike with tears in her eyes.

“We can go to the police, can’t we Spike? I mean, they might not figure out who it is right away, but they can help.”

Spike nods.

“Ok, we will go to the police, as soon as we take care of that thing on the back of your neck…what is that Buffy?”

Buffy reaches with her hand to the back of her neck and feels the bite mark.

“The man…he bit me when I was upstairs.”

Spike sighs and grabs her hand as he sits her on the couch. He kisses her forehead.

“I’m goin to get some medical stuff, you do have some right?”

Buffy nods at him and points to the kitchen.

“In the kitchen, under the sink on the right.”

Spike gets up and walks in the kitchen. A few minutes later he walks in with a medic kit. He sits down beside her.

“Turn your back to me luv.”

Buffy turns so her back is to her and moves her hair off her back. She hears Spike gasp and feels him touch the bite. She winces, then feels Spike’s cool lips kiss it. She leans back into him and feels his arms wrap around her.

Spike continues to kiss her bite lightly, then he finally pulls back. He gets a gauze, puts some antiseptic on it, then places it on her neck. He grabs some tape, and tapes it. He lightly rubs the bite until she finally relaxes. He kisses her neck then turns he back around to face him.

“You ok pet? Does it still hurt?”

Buffy shakes her head and leans forward to kiss him.

“It’s fine William. I’m fine…thank you so much for being here. Do you think we should go to the police now?”

Spike nods at her and stands up. He reaches for her hand and kisses it.

“Yeah we can…you know that you have to talk right?”

Buffy shakes at the thought of having to talk about what had happened upstairs, but she nods her head anyway.

“Yeah I know, I can do it.”

With that, Buffy takes his hand and walks with him out the door. Spike brings the note that he had found upstairs with him just in case.




Later that day.



Buffy walks into her house with Spike in tow. Both are laughing at something he had said. They had went to the police station, and told them what had happened. Buffy told them about Parker and Angel and the note they left. They had wanted it, but she said she threw it away. She told them what happened in her room that night, and what happened not but a few hours ago. She was shaking the whole time and was grateful that Spike was with her. As soon as they left, she broke down in Spike’s arms, and started to cry. They had talked about it on the way home, and Spike made her feel better instantly. By the time they got to her house, it was 2 AM.

Buffy walked in first and after Spike walked in, she shut the door. She looks at Spike and goes to him. Spike hugs her and kisses her head.

“Pet, I was wondering…my parents are in Hawaii and I was just thinking that maybe, you should stay with me until they get home…if you don’t want to then you don’t have to, I was just wondering.”

He looks at Buffy, waiting for her answer. The next thing he knows, he has an arm full of Buffy, leaving kisses all over his face.

“Of course I’ll stay with you! We will have so much fun! I mean we can stay up all night!”

Spike silences her with a kiss and slaps her ass as he lets her down out of his arms.

“I am really happy that you like the idea, I was worried that you would have thought it was too soon.”

Buffy smiles at him and kisses him.

“I don’t think it’s too soon, plus, there is no way I’m staying here! Let me go get some stuff upstairs.”

As she begins to walk up the stairs, she stops, then turns around to face Spike.

“Would you mind coming up with me, I don’t know if they are back or not and…”

Spike immediately walks next to her and takes her hand as he walks up stairs with her.



At that same time, across town.


“Did you do it?”

The man in black shakes his head at her and looks down.

“No, we weren’t able to…her boyfriend figured at something was wrong and ran into the house. We left before he could find us.”

The woman sighs.

“Come here”

The man walks over to her, and she reaches her hand up, and grabs his balls and digs her nails into them.

“You listen to me! I gave you a job to do! It was simple! But, you failed me! Do it again, and I swear I will do more then this! Now do what I told you, and you will get your reward.”

The man nods and when she lets him go, he grabs at his crotch and runs away.

“You know, you get scarier and scarier ever time I see you.”

The woman turns around and sees her accomplice. She smiles and motions for him to come closer.

“What happened? I gave you and the others a job. And now I heard that SHE got away!”

The man sighs and sits next to her.

“Things happened. But don’t worry, I heard that she is staying at his house, so we can get her there. He won’t be with her forever. He’ll mess up and leave her. That’s when we will make our move.”

The woman nods and brushes her hand against her face.

“That’s when you will get her, and I will finally get what’s mine.”

He nods and pushes her hand away.

“That’s right…what’s mine…”





A/N: there ya go!!!!!! i was gonna say who the ppl were...but i changed my mind! hahaha..plz plz plz plz plz plz leave a review!!! luv u guys!!!!!!