A/N: guess what everyone....i put some Spuffy luvin in here!!! go me!!! lol haha i hope you like it! please tell me if its good or not!!! plz plz plz plz! thank you to alexandrea, Seraiza, lindsay, Allison, Anne, blondiebear, B, Kimber, tina, Loxie, BuffyandSpikeForever, and Bint for leaving such WONDERFUL REVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!! i luv u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








“Spiiiiiiike, why do we have to go home sooo early?! The movie wasn’t over yet, and I know it sucked, but I wanted to make out with you in the theatre. I’ve never done that before.”

Spike smiles at her and drags her up to his house.

“Come on pet, I want to spend some alone time with you baby.”

Buffy smiles and rushes towards the house.

“OK! You win!” Just as she turns the key and opens the door she hears, “SURPRISE!!!”

Willow, Xander, and some other people are in the house with balloons and gifts.

Buffy stands there…shocked until she feels Spike behind her. She turns in his arms and smiles.

“You did this! You sneaky devil you!!” She throws her hands around his neck and kisses him hard on the mouth. She pulls back and whispers in his ear.

“Thank you so much! I will give you your reward later.” She reaches her hand down and squeezes his ass.

She turns to the others and rushes toward Willow.

“Thank you guys so much!”

She moves to Xander and hugs him too. He smiles at her and hugs her back.

Buffy pulls back and talks to the others.

“So…where are my prezzies!!!???”




LATER THAT NIGHT





Buffy walks around the house, looking for Willow. She finally spots her and rushes towards her.

“Willow! Can I talk to you for a minute…please?”

Willow nods and walks upstairs with her. Buffy walks with her to Spike’s room and shuts the door. Buffy turns to Willow and sits the down on the bed.

“Well, here’s the thing. I have been thinking about something and I haven’t been sure of it until tonight and I wanted to make sure that it was the right thing to do. So here it is…Iwanttosleepwithspiketonight.”

Willows eyes widen and she jumps up and shrieks.

“Oh my god! Are you serious! That is so…so great!”

Buffy makes a quieting motion with her hand and whispers to her.

“Yes, I’m serious. I really think I’m ready. I think I’m in love with Spike and I want to tell him tonight while we are making love. I really think I’m doing the right thing…do you?”

Willow nods her head and jumps up to hug her.

“That’s wonderful Buffy!!! You have to tell me tomorrow how is goes ok?!”

Buffy nods and hugs willow again.

“Trust me I will! I will give you all the details!” As the hug again, they hear a knock at the door, and they see Spike’s head pop in.

“Not to ruin this moment, but the others are leaving and I thought that Buffy might want to say bye.”

Buffy nods and lets go of willow and leaves with Spike.





An hour later




Spike and Buffy fall on the couch with heavy sighs. Both laugh and look at each other. Buffy speaks up first.

“That was so freaking fun Spike! But it was sooo long and all I wanted to do was go to sleep!” She closes her eyes and feels Spike fall into her lap. She starts to run her hands though his hair. Spike looks up at her and decides something right then.

“I love you Buffy.”

Buffys eyes shoot open and looks at Spike. Her breathing starts to go faster, and she doesn’t know what to say, other than…

“I love you too William.”

Spike smiles from ear to ear.

“Really, you aren’t just saying that are you? I mean…”

He is silenced when Buffy lowers her head to kiss him. They kiss slowly, like making love with there mouths. Buffy pulls back to catch her breath.

“Spike…umm..can we…I mean I’m ready to…” Buffy looks down and blushes.

Spike raises her face back up to look at him.

“Buffy…baby, don’t be afraid to tell me anything…tell me what you are ready to do”

Buffy sighs and looks into his eyes.

“I’m ready to... I’m ready to have sex…with you.”

Spike trails his hand down her cheek and smiles at her.

“Are you sure pet, you know we don’t have to baby…”

Buffy smiles and nods at him.

“I have never been more sure of anything in my entire life. Please make love to me…”

Buffy blushes and kisses Spike on his lips.

Spike pulls back and stands up. Buffy thinks he has changed his mind and she immediately starts to get scared.

“Where are you going? Spike please don’t leave me”

Spike looks down at her and shakes his head.

“Baby, I’m not leaving you…I will never leave you. I’m just getting up to…” he bends down and lifts her up in his arms. “To pick you so I can carry you to bed.”

He smiles at her and kisses her nose. Buffy laughs and lets out air.

“Thank god, I thought you were leaving. I thought you didn’t want to…you know…”

Spike laughs and looks at her with a raised eyebrow.

“Why would I ever leave you pet? I would be stupid to do that.”

She nods. “Yeah you would…Spike, take me to bed now.”

Spike nods and starts walking up the stairs to his room. He bends down a little to open to door, then kicks it the rest of the way. He goes over to the bed and sits her on the edge of it. He kneels in front of her and looks up.

“You sure Buffy, I mean after this, I am never letting you go…you know that right?”

Buffy sighs and caresses his cheek. “I know…and I planned on that…trust me, after this I am never you go William. I love you.”

Spike smiles and leans up the kiss her. “I love you to pet…so much.”

He lays her back on the bed while lying half on top of her. He leans on his elbows and looks don’t at her.

“You are so beautiful baby…do you have any idea?”

Buffy blushes and shakes her head. “no…but if you say I am…then I guess I’ll agree with you.”

She pulls him down for a kiss, and the desire for him explodes all throughout her body at that moment. She has to have him then and now. She lifts him up to catch her breath and smiles at him.

“Ummm..i guess clothes would be first…right?” She giggles to hide her embarrassed.

Spike nods at her and lifts off her. “You would be correct my sweet. Just relax. This all about you baby.”

Buffy nods and closes her eyes.

Spike starts with her eyes. He leaves soft kisses on her eyelids, then trials down to her chin. He hears her moan, and licks her neck. He keeps moving down her body. When he reaches her stomach, he lifts her shirt and licks around her belly button. Buffy throws back her head.


Mmm…William”

Spike looks up at her while lightly biting her stomach.

“Pet…baby look at me.”


Buffy looks down at him and what she sees makes her lose her breath….Love…She sees nothing but love and desire in his eyes and she knows that he sees the same in her. She smiles at him and rubs her fingers through his hair, presses him back down to her stomach, wanting him to continue. Spike continues with his voyage and raises his hands to unbutton her jeans. He pulls down the zipper and starts to tug off her pants. Every inch of skin that’s revealed, he kisses, sometimes licks and bites. Finally, her jeans are off and he sits back to look at her. Her eyes are closed and her mouth is slightly open. He notices her shaking and breathing harder than usual. He leans down to kiss her lips.

“Baby…open your eyes. Look at me sweetie.”

Buffy opens her eyes and sees him staring up at him.

“Hi” she whispers shyly.

“Hi yourself…having fun so far pet?”

She nods eagerly and kisses him again.

Spike rubs his nose against hers.

“Pet, do you want to continue this or….”

Buffy takes a deep breath and lets it out.

“Yes…I’m sure. Please continue.”

Spike nods and kisses her again. He motions for her to lift up and takes off her shirt. He throws it on the floor and leans down to kiss her on each breast. Buffy moans and grabs onto his hair. He flattens out his tongue and sweeps it across each breast. He reaches back behind her and up clips her bra. He takes it off, then leans back to look at her in nothing but her underwear. He can’t help but smile at the image of Buffy in her carebear panties.

“What’s so funny baby?”

Spike laughs and trails his hand to her panties.

“I love your underwear pet.”

Buffy blushes and turns her head.

“Yeah… about that, I don’t own any thongs or anything. I didn’t really know that we were going to do ….well this…so I would have worn something more…”

She is cut off by Spike’s lips and she feels her hand being led down to the bulge in his pants.

“Pet, trust me when I say that your underwear just makes you that much sexier.”

Buffy blushes and giggles. She squeezes him a little until she hears him moan then lets go. Spike looks at her and pouts.

“Hey…why did you stop. More touching.”

Buffy laughs and trails her hand down between her breasts to the edge of her panties.

“I thought this was about me baby…not you.”

Spike smiles and reaches both of his hands to take off her panties.

Just as he is about to go down on her…her hands stop him.

“William…no foreplay, I just want you inside me…please, if that’s alright.”

Spike grins at her and crawls back up her body.

“Trust me baby, that’s fine with me.”

She moves her hands down to unbuckle his belt and pushes his pants down with her feet. She raises his arms then takes of his shirt. Spike gently spreads her legs open and then lies between them. As he lies down, he notices that they both are breathing heavily. He starts shaking.

“William…baby…your shaking baby.”

He nods.

“I know...I guess I’m just as nervous as you are.”

Buffy nods at him and breaths in.

“I’m nervous too. I don’t know if I’m any good baby.”

Spike kisses her.

“I know you will be. You can’t do anything wrong.”

Buffy sighs and grabs one of his hands.

“I’m ready baby.”

Spike kisses her as he eases into her.

Buffy throws her head back at the feeling of being filled. She looks up at Spike and nods for him to continue.

Spike decides that it’s easier to just thrust in quickly, so he does it in one quick thrust.

Buffy eyes open wide.

“Ouch” She closes her eyes and starts to breath hard.

Spike raises his hand and brushes his hand over her head.

“Baby…relax…it will be over soon baby. Look at me.”

Buffy opens her eyes and immediately, the pain is gone.

“Please…continue baby…please.”

Spike nods and lightly thrusts in her. He makes sure to keep eye contact with her and he keeps a nice slow rhythm. He leans his forehead on hers and kisses her nose.

“Baby…are you ok?”

Buffy sighs and wraps her arms around his back.

“I’m fine…god Spike I’ve never felt anything like this…god.”

Spike moans at her words and starts to thrust a little faster into her.

“Baby…wrap your legs around me”

Buffy nods and as she wraps her legs around his waist, she feels him go even deeper and throws her head back as she cums.

“OH….oh god Spike!...ughnnnn” She closes her eyes, as he continues thrusting into her.

He feels his balls start to tighten up, and he knows that he’s close. He doesn’t want to cum until she does again.

“Buffy…baby…please cum for me…I love it when you cum…cum all over my cock baby”

At his words, Buffy cums again and screams out his name.

“Spike! oh..god! William!!!”

Spike can’t hold on anymore and shoots his load inside her. He lets out a groan and keeps lightly thrusting into her. Finally, when he’s done, he lays his head between her breast and kisses each one. He looks up at her and sees she is watching him. He leans up and kisses her lips.

“Spike…that was amazing…god! I didn’t know anything could feel that good. Thank you so much for doing that for me.”

Spike kisses her nose.

“Baby, thank you so much for giving me that. It means so much to me baby…I love you so much.”

Buffy starts to feels tears in his eyes and leans down to kiss him. “I love you too baby, so much.” He kisses her again, then lays his head back down between her breasts and closes his eyes.

“Goodnight baby. Love you”

Buffy yawns and lays her head back down. “Night William. I love you.”






OUTSIDE




Parker looks up and Spike’s window and throws away his cigarette. Just as he is about to go inside he is stopped by a voice.

“What do you think you are doing?”

Parder looks behind him and sees his boss.

“Well I was doing what you and her told me…”

The other man shakes his head and sighs.

“The other guy, that worked with you that night…told me something that I did not like…”

Parker raises his eyebrows at him.

“Oh and what’s that?”

“He told me that you bit her, and told her that she was yours. Now we both know that she is no where near as yours.” He walks towards Parker and pulls out a knife. As he goes towards him Paker backs up.

“Hey man, I did what you told me too, I just wanted a taste that’s all, lets just talk about this and…”

TALK ABOUT IT!? No we will not talk about it...you are the one who did this. you hurt her…therefore.” The other man steps up to Parker and stabs him in the side. “I hurt you.” He twists it in his gut and pushes him to the ground.

Paker looks up at him.

“No…please.”

The other man stabs him again. “YES!!” He stabs him once more, and then Xander walks away, smiling.

“No one touches my things…no one!”






A/N: well...i hope you guys enjoyed that!!! dum dum duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!!!!!! moo haha!!! lol tell me if u like it or not ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!! luv ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1