A/N: i want to say thanks first tori (a friend of mine from skool) she read my story having no clue as to who Spike and Buffy was. But she still liked it!!!! also thanks to B, Kat, Kimber, bint, tina, Jessica, Allison, alexandrea, blondiebear, tori and spikeslover (who left me the BIGGEST REVIEW I HAVE EVER HAD) thank u so much fot that!!! and thank u to everyone who takes the time to write me a review!!!!!!!!!!! i love u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ON ANOTHER NOTE!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ VOTE FOR ME FOR THE BEST FIC OF THE WEEK!!! PLZ...PRETTY PLZ...*GETS ON KNEES AND BEGS* PLZ :d








Spike wakes up next to his loved one. He opens his eyes, and yawns. As he stretches, his hand accidentally hits Buffy’s breast. He looks up at her face to see if he woke her up, and just hears her moan.

“Mmmm…Spike” She giggles and rolls over so her ass is against Spike’s front. He rubs his morning erection against her butt, and puts his arms around her to pull her closer. He lightly rubs her nipple with one of his hands then he moves to the other. He feels Buffy thrust into his hand and then she throws her head back against her shoulder. As he looks down at her, he sees her eyes open, staring at him with love in her eyes. She grins at him and rolls over so her front is facing his front. She runs her fingers through his hair and kisses his lips.

“Good morning William.”

He grins at her and kisses her nose.

“Good morning goldilocks, did you sleep well?”

She grins and streches in his arms.

“The best sleep I have ever had!”

She giggles and lays her head on his chest.

“Last night, was…was absolutely amazing. It was the best night of my life William.”

She looks up at him, wanting to make sure he hasn’t changed his mind after last night.

“I love you William”

As she waits for his reply, she starts to get scared of how long he is taking to say it back. A minute passes by, and then she hears laughing. She looks up to see Spike laughing quietly at her.

“What? What is it? Stop it…” She pouts at him and then sits up.

He sighs, then sits up behind her and lays his chin on her shoulder. He kisses it then licks her ear.

“I love you too pet, it’s just so fun to see your face when you’re thinking hard about something.”

He turns her face towards him.

“You see, you get a frown on your lips, then “he points to a spot on her forward. “You get a crease right her. It’s so cute.” He kisses her forehead then her lips. At her giggle, he knows that he has gotten back in her good graces. He leans his forehead against hers and whispers in her ear.

“I love you Buffy Anne Summers, I loved you from the moment I ran into you. I think I loved you even before that.”

As he looks at her to see her reaction to his words, he notices tears in her eyes. He uses his thumbs to wipe them away, then he kisses both eyes.

“What’s wrong pet?”

She sniffs. “Ever since mom died, and then how dad wouldn’t take me in, I felt as if I wasn’t good enough to love. I felt that I would be alone forever and never be given a chance to actually fall in love. Then, when I met you, it all seemed to change. You were so kind to me, and I knew…I just knew that I was meant to love you. When I first thought that, I didn’t think you felt the same way, but when you said it last night…to me…I had never felt so special than that very moment. Thank you…so much William.”

He leans in towards her and kisses her. “For what pet?”

“For helping me live again.”

He grins at her, then lays her back down on the bed.

“Anytime pet. Now, do you want to continue what we did last night…I mean it’s only”, he looks at the clock, “11 Am pet. So what do ya say baby.”

She grins up at him and grabs his erection. “I say that is the best idea you’ve had all morning.”

As he goes down for a kiss, a huge crash is sounded throughout the room. The sound of glass breaking startles both Spike and Buffy.

“Ahhh!!! What was that Spike!? What is that?!” As Spike gets up to see what was thrown through the window, Buffy pulls him back down on top of her.

“Spike, what are you doing!? Are you stupid or something! God, don’t go looking to see what it is!”

Spike looks at her questionably.

“Uhh, pet, you just asked me what it was, so I’m going to look. Now relax baby. I’ll be right here ok?”

Buffy nods and kisses him. “Be careful. It could be like…an alien or something.”

Spike laughs at her. “Baby, I doubt it’s an alien.” He finally lifts up off her and walks toward the object on the floor. It looks like a brick to him, so he picks it up. Buffy wraps the covers around her breast, and laughs. “So, was it an alien like I thought?”

She looks over at Spike and sees that he hasn’t moved. He is just standing there, looking at the thing in his hand.

“Spike…Spike baby, what is it?”

She finally wraps the covers around her entire body and walks to where he is standing. She touches his shoulder and feels him flinch.

“Spike…William, What’s wrong?”

She follows where his eyes are looking at. The brick has writing on it…and blood.

The words float in her mind forever it seems.



She’s mine…Stay away.



Both Spike and Buffy begin breathing hard. The next thing Spike knows, he has an arm full of crying Buffy.

“Why is this happening Spike?! Why now? I mean just when I found you; someone wants to break us apart! I can’t let that happen Spike! I won’t! Why is this happening?! Why me??”

Spike rubs her back soothingly, until her tears finally dwindle down. He whispers in her ear.

“Baby, it’s ok…no one is going to take me away from you. No one! I swear to you I will never leave you. I will find out who this is and I swear I will…” before he can finish his sentence, they both hear the doorbell. Spike feels Buffy’s breathing go faster and he places the brick on the table before going back to hug her.

“Relax baby…I’ll go get the door. You stay up here ok?”

Buffy nods and kisses him once more before he goes downstairs.

Buffy walks over to her bed and sits down. She places her head between her knees as she feels her tears coming again. She lifts her head when she hears Spike finally answer the door. She walks over to the top of the stairs and listens.

“Oh hello there, Xander, come on in”



A/N: OH NO!!! what shall happen next!!!!!!!!! lol u have to leave a review to find out !!!!!!!!!!!! hehe :D *hint hint*