A/N: well...here is another chapter everyone!!!!!!! thank you so much to Jessica, Anne, B, Kat, Kimber, Allison, Seraiza, alexandrea, spikeslover, spikelvr2002, spikes_niblet, and honeyluv for leaving those wonderful reviews!!!!!!!!!! i luv yall!!!!! :)








“Oh hello there, Xander, Come on in”

Buffy lets out a sigh of relief. She turns around and walks back into her room.


DOWNSTAIRS


“So, Xander, it’s a Saturday, and it’s 11 o’clock in the morning. What can I do you for?” Spike walks into the kitchen to make some breakfast for his Buffy. Xander then walks in after her.

“Well, I was just wondering that since we weren’t able to have that movie night awhile back, I figured we could do it again tonight.” Xander picks up a knife that was lying on the table, and walks towards Spike while his back is turned. Spike replies to him while making some eggs.

“That’s a good idea. I’ll ask her when she gets dressed.”

Xander stops his walking, and lowers the knife. “Oh…Buffy is here…in the house...?”

Spike laughs. “Well, yeah. I mean she has been living with me for the past couple days Xander. Of course she would be here.”

Xander grins and raises back up the knife. He slowly walks towards Spike, then lifts the knife up and brings it down hard.

Spike jumps back. “Jesus Xander! What are you doing?”

Xander laughs and raises the loaf of bread that he was “trying” to cut.

“I was going to cut the toast for you and Buffy. Sorry if I scared ya.”

Spike laughs and nods at him. “Well thanks mate, but next time, watch my hands yeah?”

Xander nods and pats him on the back. “Yeah, I got it Will. Hey, do you want me to see if Buffy is ready? I can tell her that you’re cooking breakfast.” Spike nods at him, and looks behind his shoulder.

“Could ya? That would help. Tell her to stay in bed. I want to bring her breakfast in bed. Or just ask her what she wants.”

Xander nods and turns around to walk up the stairs.

As he walked down the hallway towards Spike’s room, he hears the shower running. He smiles and heads toward the bathroom. He can hear his precious Buffy singing, and he feels himself getting hard. He walks closer to the bathroom, and sees she left the door open. He talks to himself.

“Oh…did my precious Buffy leave the door open for her Spike…now we can’t that can we?”

He opens the door a little more and sees her reflection in the mirror. He moans as he scans down her body. He can finally hears the song she is singing and can’t help but grin.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Twenty-twenty-twenty-four hours to go
I wanna be sedated
Nothing to do, no where to go, oh
I wanna be sedated
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He keeps smiling as he glances around the bathroom and sees her underwear. He leans down and sticks his hand through the door to grab it. He sniffs it before he shoves into his back pocket. He hears Spike downstairs and decides to make himself known.

“Buffy…you in there!?”

He waits for awhile for her answer.

“Xander?! Is that you?”

Xander smiles and replys.

“Yeah Buff…it’s me. Spike wanted to know if he could serve you breakfast in bed. Is that ok?”

“Yeah Xander! Tell him that’s fine! Thank you!”

“Your welcome,” he turns and walks back down stairs.

He walks back into the kitchen and sees Spike still cooking. He coughs to get his attention.

“Buffy said that the breakfast in bed was fine. I would stay to help, but I have a prier engagement.” He nods at Spike and leaves.

Spike stares at him as he walks away, and notices something white hanging from his pants. He shrugs it off, and continues cooking.


ELSEWHERE



“Oh yes!!! Angel!! Ughhnnn……Fuck yeah!!!! Harmony thrusts her head back and meets Angel’s hard thrusts. Finally, she cums hard and grips onto his shoulders.

“FUCK YEAH!!!...” she falls back down until Angel cums inside her. He falls on top of her, then after a few minutes he pulls out of her and sits on the edge of the bed. Harmony begins whining at him.

“Angel baby! Where are you going!? You’re not supposed to leave me yet! I’ve only cum one time damn it!”

Angel groans at her and sits up. He picks up his pants and puts them on. As he zips them up, he begins yelling at her.

“I have other things to do…Plus, I wouldn’t stay here in bed with you if you paid me! You fucking whore!!!” He slaps her across the face, then storms out of the house.







SPIKE’S HOUSE





“Buffy…baby? You in here?” He walks into the bedroom and finds a very clean, but naked Buffy curling up in bed. As he walks closer, he hears her start snoring. He smiles at her, and places the food on the table. He strips, then curls up behind her. He rubs her stomach till he hears her moan.

“Hey you…where were you. I waited forever it seemed.” She rolls over and kisses his lips.

He grins back at her and hugs her. He kisses her forehead.

“I made us breakfast. Eggs, bacon, hash browns, and toast. Sorry it took me so long. Did you see Xander?”

“Huh…Oh, no. I heard him through the bathroom door. Kinda freaked me out though.”

She laughs then sits up. She looks back at him and grins.

“Let’s eat.”



ANOTHER PLACE IN TOWN


*knock, knock, knock*

Drusilla looks up from her book, and gets up to answer the door. Just as she sees who it is, she smiles.

“Hello lover.” As she goes for a kiss, Xander pushes past her in the living room. Dru sighs, and shuts the door.

“It’s nice to see you to dearest Xander. Now, what have you come to tell me? Any news about our dearest Buffy and my Spike?”

Xander shakes his head at her and looks up.

“Nope, they are still very much in love. The whole thing at her house, didn’t even scare her a bit. I came over, hoping to see if she was alone, but your dearest Spike, was there, making breakfast! This isn’t working Dru! This was stupid to begin with!”

Drusilla slaps him across the face and covers his mouth.

“Shhhhh! Bad dog! Make mummy mad! Dirty words coming out of your mouth! Shush!”

Xander bites her hand and she pulls it back.

“Listen to me you bitch! This was stupid to begin with! Buffy with never be mine, as Spike will never be yours! So just get over it you stupid bitch!”

He sits there, breathing hard, and staring at her. He sees her eyes start watering and sighs.

“Ok…ok. I will try again later. Just remember our deal alright? I give Buffy to you, you beat her up and that’s it! Then I take her with me to somewhere where we live happily ever after. Then Spike will take you back. That’s the deal and I don’t want you to suddenly change your mind and kill her!”

Dru nods at him and rubs his cheek.

“Don’t worry, my dear Alex…I will not harm her. She will be yours.”


4 HOURS LATER




Xander walks up to the house and knocks 4 times. Finally, the man opens to door with a smile on his face.

“Well, did you do it…did you kill him like I said to?”

Xander nods and pulls out the knife with Parkers blood on it

“Yeah…I did it alright. And let me tell you that it wasn’t easy either.”






A/N: who is this mystery man!!!!!!!! dum dum dum leave a review and find out!!! im so excited cause i got sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many reviews on my last chatper!!!! i love u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!