A/N: Hey everyone! Thank u to lindsay, Allison, sarah g, Seraiza, BuffyandSpikeForever, spikeslover for the support!!! I really really needed that! im glad to say that im sorta ok now. I was stressed cause I got this 0 in English cause some ass stole all my work, so I couldn’t turn it in on time! So….im trying to do extra credit to bring my grade up! But I am happy to say that I have purple hair now, and I got to re decorate me room! I have a lot of Buffy stuff (action figures, comic books, posters) soooo I put them up…everywhere!!! Once again thank u to everyone who said those really really nice things!! I deeply appreciate it!! And im sorry this is such a short chapter, but im getting writes block! Lol ahhh!!!





UHH!!! WILLIAM!!!” Drusilla throws her head back as she bounces on top of Spike. Spike throws his head back and forth, not really knowing what is happening. Dru places her hands on his chest and starts to thrust harder on him. She sees him moves his face to the side and she growls. She uses her hand to turn his face towards her. She sees that his eyes are glazed over, and she sees his lips move. She leans forward to hear him.

“What my darling? Tell your princess what you want.” She slams down on him and rubs his chest. Spike lets out a moan and grips her hips. He lets out a moan.

“Ugh…Buffy…Baby, I love you”

Dru stops on top of him and slaps his face. She whips her head behind her to look at Xander.

“What was that Alex! Why does he hurt princess by saying her name!”

Xander takes a step forward and sighs.

“Dru…I told you that the pills would make him see something that isn’t there. I guess he sees Buffy. That’s why he said her name and not yours. He doesn’t want you anymore.”

Drusilla lets out a cry and starts to move on top of Spike harder, getting a moan from Spike.

“He Will Love Me!!! We Are Meant To Be Together! I will not let Sunshine take my William away from me!!!”

She leans down more on top of him and licks his chest. She throws her head back and just as she is about to cum, she and Xander hear a knock at the door. Both of them freeze, as Spike keeps whimpering under her. He keeps rubber her hips.

“Buffy, please make me cum…”

“Shush…evil William. Do not make mummy mad” she clasps her hand over his mouth and whispers to Xander.

“Don’t answer it! I know who it is…it is sunshine, coming to see her Prince…MY prince. Let her keep knocking. She will hear all the noise we are making and she will come in to see what’s wrong. You can go hide, I don’t want her to see you and find out that you are helping me my dear Alex. Go and hide, I will finish here.”

She looks back down at Spike and starts moving on top of him again. She throws her head back and starts to moan louder.

“UHHH SPIKE!!! BABY! FUCK ME PLEASE! FUCK MUMMY!!!”

She closes her eyes as she hears the door open and lets a smile get out as she hears the gasp. She opens her eyes and sees a shocked Buffy. Drusilla lets out a laugh and continues moving on top of Spike.

“Buffy, sunshine. You came at a wonderful time! My dark prince took me back! Isn’t that great! You no longer have to be with him, he no longer wants you, so be gone!”

She laughs again and screams as she cums. Spike, not knowing that the real Buffy is right there, finally cums and lets out a sigh. He wraps his arms around Drusilla and kisses her neck and face.

Buffy, holding back tears, runs out of the house, not knowing where to go, but she doesn’t care. She knows that she just has to get away from Drusilla and Spike.







BACK AT THE HOUSE…






“Oh my Alex! Did you see sunshine’s face! It was too good!” She laughs and falls back down on Spike.

Xander walks out from where he was hiding and looks at Spike.

“Yeah”, he whispers. “Yeah…it was just great.” He turns to walk away, and whispers “But it’s not over.”



SOMEWHERE…




Buffy doesn’t know how long she has been walking, or where she is for that matter. She has been walking for probably 3 hours, and she can feel her tears still running down her face. All she can see is her Spike…her William…under that thing! She lets out a sob and looks up to see where she is. She sees that she has walked to the bronze and lets out another sob. She was supposed to meet Willow here hours ago, with Spike, and now…she’s here…alone, without her Spike. Fresh tears form in her eyes and as she turns to walk away, she walks right into someone’s chest. She steps back and looks to see who she ran into. She looks up and who she sees makes her stomach churn.

“Hey…Buffy right?”

Angel looks her up and down and smiles.

Buffy cringes and nods.

“Hi…Angel.”






A/N: a cliff hanger u say!!! Nooo!!! Who would do such a thing!!! (looks around) oooohh…I would! I hope u enjoyed it!!! Plz plz plz plz plz leave a review!!!! Plz…pretty plz:D love u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!