A/N: hello everyone!!!!! Here is another chapter and I hope u guys like it!!! As for the engish problem…I found the work that was taken, but the teacher doesn’t believe me, so she gave me a 55 :(…luckly, my average so far in that class is a 81, so im ok…so far.. I just have to get really good grades on everything else…damn kids! Well I hope you guys like this next chapter. Also, thanks to BuffyandSpikeForever, sarah g, lindsay, spikeslover, Shippy, Allison, Seraiza, B, and Anne for leaving me those WONDERFUL REVIEWS!!!






“Hi…Angel.” She moves over to the side and walks past him.

Angel grins and walks behind her.

“So…Buffy, what are you doing here, this late. I mean all you little friends have left already. Did ya come here to see little old Soi?” He grins at her as she turns around.

Buffy looks at him and groans.

“No, Angel, I was not looking for little old you. And it’s Moi, you idiot!” She groans again and starts to walk away once more. She can still hear Angel walking behind her.

“Buffy…you don’t think I remember do you?”

At those words, Buffy stops in her tracks. Without turning around, she answers back. “What are you talking about?”

Angel lets out a laugh and steps in front of her. “You know what I’m talking about baby. That night, how many years ago was that? Oh I don’t know and I really don’t care. But, I know you remember baby, you know you liked it.” He reaches out to touch her breast, but she slaps his face and steps back.

“Do not touch me Angel…Yes, I remember that night, and I really don’t want to. That night…what you did, I can never forget that. It is burned in my mind for probably the rest of my life! And if you think that I enjoyed that at all, then you are seriously mistaken!” She slaps him in the face once more, and storms off.

As she walks off, Angel looks at you and lets out a laugh. He shakes his head and walks back into the Bronze.


*****


As Buffy gets closer to her house, the more the tears fall. She keeps seeing her William…under that whore. She thinks of the moments she had spent with him, and she can’t seem to understand why he would do that. She walks up the stairs to her house and sits on the steps. She lays her head on her knees and lets more tears fall. As her sobs get louder, she hears a voice behind her.

“Buffy?...Dear, are you alright?” Giles takes a step out of the house and stands next to her. He sits down beside her and rubs small circles on her back. Buffy feels him behind her and lays her head on his shoulder and lets more tears fall down her cheeks. She glances up at him and sees his concerned face.

“Buffy…what’s wrong dear? What happened? Is it Spike? Did something happen at school?”

Buffy looks at him and nods.

“Spike…he…with Drusilla. We were supposed to go to the Bronze with Willow and Xander. I don’t know what happened, but the next thing I know, I’m in his house, and I see him and Drusilla…” she glances at him and blushes. “They were having sex Giles…” She looks down at her lap and lets out a sigh.

Giles stares down at her and lets out a sigh of his own. He puts his hand under her chin and raises her head.

“Buffy…look at me.”

She glances at him through her tears and sniffs. He reaches inside his pocket and pulls out a handkerchief and hands it to her. She takes it and blows her nose. He lets out a cough and starts to talk.

“Buffy…I don’t know what exactly happened and honestly, by the way you just described it, I don’t want to know. But I do know that he is not worth your tears. No one is. Do not cry over him…do you hear me dear. Don’t cry over a man that could care less about you. Don’t cry over a man that is not worthy of your love. Don’t cry at all dear. He doesn’t deserve anything you have given him, and he especially doesn’t deserve your tears.” He takes the handkerchief from her and wipes her eyes clean. He leans forward and leaves a kiss on her forehead.

Buffy pulls back and lets out a tiny smile. “Thank you Giles, for saying that. I just…I just don’t know what to do. I love him Giles…so much and it hurts to know that…he didn’t love me. It hurts so much to lose him after…after losing mom. I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but for some reason, everyone leaves me. Dad, mom and now William. What is it going to take Giles! I mean, I am a nice person right? What else do I have to do so people don’t leave me anymore…I…” Before she can finish, she bursts out in tears and Giles pulls her to him. He keeps rubbing her back.

“Let it out Buffy…it’s ok. I promise it will all be ok…it will get better…it has to.” He closes his eyes and prays that he is right.





SPIKE’S HOUSE




Spike lets out a groan as he wakes up. He sits up and immediately falls back down on the couch. He lets out a small moan and grips his head and stomach. He closes his eyes and tries to remember what had happened last night. He remembers writing a song for his Buffy, then he heard a knock. He opens his eyes as he remembers that Drusilla was at the door. He grips his head harder as he tries to remember. She had walked in, and she was wearing a teddy…then she pushed him on the couch. He sits up and looks around the room. He notices he is naked, and there is dry cum on the bottom of his body. He looks around and sees Drusilla’s coat on the floor and the door wide open. As he starts to think about what else had happened, he is suddenly filled with a rush of nausea and rushes to the bathroom.


******


He flushes the toilet when he is finished and slides down the other side of the wall. He closes his eyes then opens them wide as he remembers something odd.

Drusilla…on top of him…naked and him screaming out Buffy’s name. He lets out a yell as he realizes what had happened. He gets up and rushes out in the living room and picks up the coat. He walks into the kitchen and throws it into the trashcan and falls to the floor.

She drugged him…she had to. That’s the only thing he can think of. She took it too far this time. He thinks back to what else had happened.

*““Buffy, sunshine. You came at a wonderful time! My dark prince took me back! Isn’t that great! You no longer have to be with him, he no longer wants you, so be gone!””*

“Oh fuck…no…please no.” Spike feels the tears in his eyes as he remembers. He starts to speak to no one in particular.

“She saw it…she saw me with Dru and she thinks…oh god no…please no” He gets up and rushes to the phone. He dials the number that he has memorized by heart and waits for someone to answer. He finally gets the answering machine and leaves a message.

“Buffy! Buffy please baby! Answer the phone! I know what you saw and it’s not what you think! Please baby…please answer the phone and talk to me!! Buffy…” He stops as he hears someone answer the phone.

“William? Please don’t call here anymore…Buffy wishes to not talk to you anymore, so it would be better to stop calling here please.”

Spikes eyes widen as he hears Giles’s voice. He starts rambling.

“Giles! Giles please, let me talk to her, just for a minute! Please. I know what she saw and it’s not like that! please just…”

“William! Please do not call here again!”

Spike hears Giles slam the phone down. Spike lets out a strangled cry and slides to the floor. He lets his head fall on his knees and lets the tears fall, not caring that he was still naked. He could care less about anything else at that moment, except for what Drusilla had done.

“Oh god…Why me??”






ACROSS TOWN





Xander knocks on his door and steps back as he waits for him to answer. He takes another step back as the door opens.

“Xander! Just the man I wanted to see. Please come in and tell me the good news of our dear Buffy!!!” Angel lets out a smile and pushes Xander through the door.








A/N: uh oh!!!! Angel!!!! Dum dum dum!!!! Hope yall liked the chapter…lol :D if ya did…plz plz plz plz plz plz leave me a review….pretty plz!!!!!! :D I love u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!