Angel throws Xander down in his seat and stands before him smiling.

“Soooo…Xand…tell me what happened with my dearest Buffy!”Angel says, while sitting down next to Xander.

Xander looks at him and sighs, “Well, I think you got what you wanted. There is no way that Spike and Buffy are going to get back together. Drusilla made sure of that.”

Angel lets out a laugh and slams his hand on Xander’s back. He then moves his hand up to grab the back of Xander’s neck while saying, “You better tell me what happened boy. And I want every single… last… detail…understood?”

Xander nods and starts the story. When he is finished, Angel jumps up and laughs.

“Oh my, that is one grand story there Xander! I just can not believe that our dear old Buffy saw them both together. Man! That just makes me so happy! Finally, I’ll get what I deserve and Spike will get nothing.”

Xander looks up from his seat and stares at Angel. “What you deserve…What you deserve! You, Angel, deserve a huge foot in your huge ass! Why are you doing this to them! Why can’t you just leave them alone! You don’t deserve anything Angel and you know it!”

Angel rushes towards Xander and picks him up by his neck. He reaches a hand back and slaps Xander across the face, then throws him on the floor. Angel walks and stands over him while saying, “You watch your mouth Xander, or a certain someone whom you love, will get punished for your actions…so you better shut your mouth and do as I say.”

Xander nods up at him, “Alright…alright you win.”

Angel grins and steps back, “Damn right I win. Now get your ass up and out of here so you can get ready for school tomorrow. You better make sure that those two will never get back together…”

Xander gets up from his spot on the floor and walks towards the door. Before he walks out of the house, he turns back to Angel and says, “When all of this is over, stay away from me and anyone else that I love. I don’t want to see you, or talk to you ever again Angel. So let’s just finish this so we can both move on with our life.” With that Xander turns back around and storms out the door.






Next day at School……




As Buffy walks into the lunch room, she can feel every eye on her. She knows that everyone has heard about Spike and Drusilla, and now everyone stares at her and talks about her behind her back. Buffy can feel the tears rushing to her eyes as she thinks back at what had happened. She closes her eyes so the tears won’t fall, and then looks around the room for somewhere to sit. She immediately sees Willow and rushes towards her.

As she sits down at the table, Buffy finally lets the tears fall.

Willow looks at her friend as she asks, “What is it? What’s wrong Buffy? What happened?”

Buffy tries to take a deep breath as she cries out, “It’s Spike…he and Drusilla….Oh god they….she was on top of him…”

Willow’s eyes open and rushes over to her friend. She pulls Buffy to her and talks to her while she cries.

“Oh Buffy….I’m so sorry. I heard that he…but I didn’t believe it. I just thought it was some rumor. Oh god I’m so sorry Buffy. Don’t worry ok? It will get better. That asshole will get what he deserves.”

“When you say ‘asshole’, you aren’t talking about me are you?”

Both Willow and Buffy look up from hugging each other to see Spike standing in front of the table. Buffy pulls away from Willow and asks, “What do you want Spike?”

Spike lets out a sigh and pulls out a chair to sit next to Buffy. He reaches over to take Buffy’s hands in his hands, but she pulls them away. Spike lets out a sigh, “God Buffy, baby, please listen to me. I know what you saw and I swear to you it’s not what you think! Drusilla raped me baby, I swear to you! I didn’t know what she was doing and you know I would never hurt you. Please believe me baby…you have to believe me….I lov…” ‘SLAP!’

Spike reaches up to touch his now read cheek, and looks at Buffy. Buffy pulls her hand back and looks at Spike with menacing eyes.

“Don’t…don’t you dare say you love me Spike! You don’t know a thing about love! You love me?! No…no you don’t even care about me! If you even cared about me in the slightest, you wouldn’t have slept with her! All I ever did was love you! I gave you everything, I loved with you with every fiber of me being and this is how you repay me!?...”

Spike tries to grab her hand as she speaks, “Buffy, baby please listen to me…”

“No! No I am tired of listening to you! I should have known that you would do this to me, and I only blame myself for even thinking that you cared about me. It’s over Spike….goodbye!”

As Buffy stands up from her seat, she dumps her lunch on top of Spike, then storms out of the lunchroom.

Spike holds back tears as he looks at Willow, “Willow…please listen to me. I can explain.”

Willow shakes her heads as she also stands up. “No William. I am not listening to you. What you did to Buffy is inexcusable. I’m not your friend William…not anymore. You disgust me.”

Willow picks up her bags off the table and runs off after Buffy.

Spike lets out a sob as she lays his head down on the table.

“My Spike! There you are! I have been looking all over the school for you!” Drusilla yells as she wraps her arms around him.

Spike slaps her hands away, while yelling, “Don’t you touch me Drusilla, I don’t want you to touch me ever again. If you think that I would ever touch you after what you did, you are seriously demented. I will never love you like I love Buffy. You will pay for this you self centered whore!”

He looks her up and down, then lets out a scoff, before he runs after Buffy, to try and catch her.

Drusilla clutches her fist together, as she looks around for Xander. She finally spots him, and rushes towards him.

“I need to speak with you now!” She yells, and grabs his hand, tugging him into the nearest class room. As soon as they are both in the room, Drusilla slaps Xander across the face.

“It didn’t work!” She screams, with rage in her eyes, “It didn’t fucking work you dick! You said that he wouldn’t remember anything, and he does! He remembers everything! You will take care of this now Alex, or I will be very, very angry. And you know what happens when mummy is mad.”

“Yes! I know I know, and I will take of this as soon as possible. Just don’t do anything alright?” he cries out, tears filling his eyes.

Drusilla lets out a smile and slowly nods her head. She blows him a kiss and leaves the room.

Xander lets his head fall, and mumbles, “This will end…tonight”



****************************



As Buffy walks into her house, she feels the tears she has been holding all day fall.

“God…Why did he do this to me. Mom I wish you were here…”

Buffy lets out a sigh and plops down on the couch. She lays her head back against it and lets more tears fall.

As she starts to cry louder, something on the table catches her eye. She brings her head back up, and reaches forward for the box lying on the table. She looks at the tag, which says ‘Open me’, and lets out a hopeful grin. She tears at the package, and inside there is a note that says…


Upstairs'


Buffy closes the box while she looks up stairs and lets out a breath. She slowly gets up and heads towards the stairs.