A/N Hey everyone!!!!!!! Here is my new chapter and I really really really hope u guys like it!!!! Im sorry I haven’t been updating for a while, but im gonna try to finish it as soon as I can. I don’t know if im goin to do that one I posted, It was just an idea. I will think of something though..lol well here is the chapter:D and just in case anyone cares, I just ended skool:D so that is a HUGE PLUS to me!!!!!!! I don’t have to write any stupid essays. I got all A’s this year and so im really really really really really happy:D now really here is the new chapter:D AND ALSO...I ADDED SOME STUFF TO THIS CHAPTER...I WANTED A LITTLE MORE TO A SCENE...SO HERE YA GO...







“No, please stop it!!! Please!”

Angel lets out a laugh and continues to undress Buffy. He has already taken off her pants, and she is now lying on the floor in just her underwear and bra.

“Now, now Buffy dear, there is no point in yelling since no one is going to hear you or come see you for that matter. Not even you’re precious Spikey.”

Buffy shakes her head and spits in his face.

“That’s where you’re wrong! He is gonna come and save me! I know he will…”

Angel lets out a girlish giggle and picks up Buffy and throws her on the bed.

“Not, that’s where you are wrong princess. You see, Xander, my right hand man, is helping me as we speak. He knows that I’m here right now, and he is at Spike’s house, probably hurting him or worse, killing him… which I can only hope for.”

Angel smiles and takes off his shirt.

“You see, we made this deal weeks ago. I told him to give me one, just one moment with you, and I won’t hurt his precious Willow and it worked. I mean here I am, with you naked well almost naked, and I’m going to get what I finally deserve, while you’re boyfriend is getting his ass kicked.”

“Hey Peaches! What exactly are you going to get that you deserve?!”

Spike stands in the doorway, seeing a shirtless Angel and a nearly naked Buffy on the bed. He clenches his fist in rage and steps closer to them.

“Oh wait…I know what you deserve…” and with that, Spike runs forward and slams his fist in Angel’s face, knocking Angel down. “My bloody foot in your bloody ass!”

Spike kicks him in the face, and again in the stomach. Spike finally picks up Angel’s head and bangs it against the floor. Spike looks at the blood ooze from Angel’s face and smiles lightly. He looks up and sees a Buffy, on the verge of tears. Spike rushes towards her to hold her, but Angel reaches out a hand to grab his foot. He pulls Spike down on the floor and straddles him. He starts to punch him in the face.

"What did you think Spikey! That you could just come here and takes what's mine! I don't think so Willy!"

Spike kicks him in the crotch and pushes him to the ground. Spike then straddles him and grabs his neck. He starts to choke him.

"Don't ever think that or say that she is yours! She will never be yours!"

Spike starts to punch him as Angel pulls out a knife from his pants. Buffy sees this and calls out to Spike.

"Spike! He has a knife!"

Spike's eyes widen as he sees the knife, and he pushes Angel's hand back toward him. Angel lets out a laugh.

"What are you gonna do Spikey!? Kill me! Come on then...Try me! Do it...kill me!"

Angel's eyes widen as Spike stabs him in the stomach. Blood rushes from his side onto Spike's hand. Spike jerks his hand back and looks at the blood. Angel looks up at Spike.

"Wow Willy..you actually did it."

Angel's head falls back onto the floor with a "thump."

Spike gets up on shakey legs and drops the knife. He hears a sob behind him and turns to see his Buffy. He runs towards her and finally lets his tears fall.

“Oh god pet, I thought I had lost you! I love you so much Buffy, you have to believe me when I say that I had no doing in what you saw! I swear it baby, I didn’t sleep with Dru, she raped me pet… I love you and you only! Please, please believe me…”

Spike is silenced when Buffy presses her lips to his. She runs her hands over his face and lets her own tears fall.

“Spike…William I believe you . I don’t know what Dru did, but I know she did something. I love you Will…so much and I can’t live without you…I just can’t.” She leans in and kisses him. She pulls back to look at Angel then back at Spike.

"Spike...is he...is he dead?"

Spike shakes his head.

"No baby...he isn't...as much as i would like to see him dead, that would be too good for him. I want him in jail and butt raped"

Buffy lets out a laugh and leans in to kiss him.

They are interrupted when Xander coughs at the door. Both Spike and Buffy look up at him.

“Uhh…guys, not to ruin the moment and all, but we do have a unconscious guy on the floor that well…isn’t so nice.”

Buffy gets up from her spot on the bed and stands in front of Xander.

“Is it true Xander…angel…what he said, that you had helped him do this to me and Spike…is it true!”

Xander looks down then looks back up with tears in his eyes.

“Yes Buffy…it’s true. I did it.”

A loud smack is heard throughout the room. Buffy looks at Xander with hate in her eyes.

“Get out…Xander get out right now before I say something I will regret.”

Xander starts to open his mouth to explain, but Spike interrupts.

“No mate…don’t explain yet, just go yeah?”

Xander nods and turns to leave the room. Before he goes down the stairs, he turns to look at Buffy.

“I’m sorry Buffy, I really and truly am.” He heads back down the stairs and Buffy turns to Spike.

“Let’s just call the police and then you can fill in the rest later.”

Spike nods at her and goes to hug her.

“Buffy…when Xander goes to explain…listen to him. He has a real reason why he did what he did, and I myself had already forgiven him. I mean…if I can, then you can too.”

Buffy nods and lets out a breath.

“I think I will…I just need some time to breath…after we put this asshole…”she kicks Angel in the head… “in jail for some good quality man time…” Spike smiles and goes for the phone.



AT DRU’S…


Drusilla stands in front of her door, waiting for word from Xander.

“What is keeping him so long…where is my Alex.”

She whimpers and goes to the couch to sit down.

“I hope he did what I asked, or mummy is going to be very, very angry.”



THE END…





























A/N NOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!! Hehehe scared ya huh!!! Well don’t worry I have I think at least 2 more chapters left before this great story ends lol thanks to sarah g, BuffyandSpikeForever, Lindsay, and DK for giving me those reviews about my “possible” story…I really appreciate it:D and for the rest of ya’s that read my lovely story and just cant take what…2 mins out of ur time to write me one review…well all I gots to say is…*gets on knees* please please please please please please please please please please leave me one!!! I need them really really really bad…without them I cant write good..trust me..so please leave a review and I will love you forever..i swear:D love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!