A/N Hello everyone...just thought i would add a Epilogue for you guys and i really really really hope u like it! love you guys!!!!! and here ya go:D


4 years later



“William! Get you cute butt down here now! Elizabeth wants to leave!”

Buffy holds on to her 4 year old, about ready to come up there to kick her husband’s ass.

Today her William was graduating from college and she couldn’t be more proud. It has been 4 years after the Drusilla and Angel situation, and Buffy couldn’t be more happy. A couple days after Drusilla went to jail, Buffy surprised Spike by telling him that she was pregnant with Lizzy. She had never seen Spike look so excited. After she told him, he immediately asked her to marry him. Then he gave her a ring and she couldn’t believe it. Spike was going to ask her anyway, even before she told him she was pregnant. Buffy said yes and a month later they were married. So, at Spike’s high school graduation, he had a pregnant wife sitting in the front row. The next year was Buffy’s graduation and Spike’s freshman year at college. It was hard on them both, and they said many times that they should just end it. But they loved each other to much to just end it…after all they’ve been through.

Now it was Spike’s graduation from college and she could not believe it. After all they’ve been through; they were still able to have a life together. But she wouldn’t be with him very much longer if he didn’t hurry up and get downstairs!

Buffy rolls her eyes, but lets out a smile as she thinks back these past few years. But her smile quickly turns into a frown as she looks at the clock. In exactly 30 min, her husband and the father of her child would be graduating, if he just hurried up!

“William! What in the world are you doing up there! You have only 15 more minutes mister, and then I’m coming up there to kick your stupid skinny As…”, before she can finish, William jumps down the stairs out of breath.

“Ok, ok, ok…I’m here. Sorry it took so long baby.” He walks over to his two favorite girls and kisses them both. He pulls back and sees his wife with a frown on her face. He brushes his fingers across her lips.

“What’s wrong pet? I’m sorry I took so long, but I had to get everything ready for later…I’m sorry baby.”

Buffy shakes her head at him and lets a few tears fall.

“I know…it’s just…we have been through so much William…more than most and I’m still completely in love with you. More than when I first met you. You have given me a beautiful child and a life to look forward to. And now you’re graduating, and next year I will be too, and it’s all just so surreal. I just wish…that mom could see how happy we are.” She lets out a sob and Spike pulls her close to him. He can hear Elizabeth saying something and lets out a smile. He pulls back from his wife to look down at his baby.

“What is it niblet? You want a hug too baby?”

Lizzy nods at him and holds her hands up. Spike grins and picks up his daughter. She lets out a squeal and hugs her father. Buffy looks at the two most important people in her life and thanks god for bringing them to her. She places her hand on top of her stomach and decides she’s gonna tell Spike that she is pregnant with her second child later tonight…and she knows he will be happy. She gets kicked out of her thoughts when she hears her daughter let out another squeal when her father blows raspberries on her stomach. Buffy throws her head back and giggles at the site.

“Oh god… why do I get the crazy husband...why me??”

She sees Spike grin at her, and she smiles back, knowing that life couldn't get any better.




A/N well...thats its everyone...stories over :( ...i hope u guys liked reading it as much as i liked writing it :) plz leave a review and tell me what u thought :) thank u all so much :)