this is my second chapter and my longest to date! i can add 2 chapters a day if u guys just leave a review!!! tell me some ideas and maybe ill put them in there!!!




“I know Angel.” She looks down. “He…he tried to raped me.”

Outraged Spike stands up. “What… he did what!?”

“Spike …Spike calm down.” Spike looks at her. “You just told me that one of my really good friends tried to rape you and you’re telling me to calm down!? Fuck no...I won’t calm down.”

“Spike... please be quiet. Giles is probably asleep and if you just sit down I’ll tell you everything alright.”

Spike, finally calming down, agrees and walks over to the chair and sits. “Alright, I’m calm, now tell me everything.” Buffy nods.

“Alright well about 2 years ago...when I was 15, I came down here to visit Giles with my mother….”



FlASHBACK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





“Hi uncle Giles!”. Buffy summers runs to her uncle and hugs him.

“Hi Buffy. How are you?”

“I’m great! Thank you sooo much for inviting me and mom here! Dads not home again and mom said we needed a break sooooo here we are.”

“That’s great Buffy, where is your mother?”.

“Oh she’s outside, getting the bags. Giles , do you happen to know any other 15 year old guys that live here that can show me around perhaps?” She smiles.

“As a matter of fact, I know a mother that has a 16 year old son, if that’s not a problem?”.

“NO! No, not problem at all.”

“Alright then let me see if your mom is alright with that and then I’ll call Mrs. Liam and see what we can do.”

“ Giles, what’s his name?”.

“Angel.”




Later that night…





“Buffy...hun… Buffy, Angel’s mom is here”.

“Ok mom ..i’ll be right down”. Buffy runs around upstairs getting ready.

“Ok, ok, ok, I’m here.”

She sees Mrs. Liam.”Hello angel’s mom”. She smiles at Mrs. Liam. She smiles back.

“Oh hello bunny right.”

“Umm no it’s Buffy.”

“ Oh I’m sorry dear.” Buffy blushes

“No, it’s alright.”

“Well good… my son angel, he is having this party and so I thought I could drop you off there… he said that he will find you and then you two can hang out. Sound good?"

Buffy smiles. “Sounds wonderful Mrs. Liam."





Later in the front of angel's house.




“Ok Buffy he will be right inside.I have a meeting so I can’t stay.”

“Alright Mrs. Liam ...thanks”. Buffy walks up to the house and knocks.

Someone opens the doors and Buffy ears are filled with loud music. The guy that opened the door smiles.

“Well hello there sugar. What can I do you for?”

She blushes, “Umm hello, my name is Buffy and I’m here to see Angel”.

The guy steps back.

“Oh you’re here to see Angel?” He whispers under is breath, “lucky bitch.”

“ Well ok come on in.” She steps inside. “Thanks.” He leads her up some stairs and points to a door.

“He should be right through there sugar.”

She smiles. “Thanks.” She walks to the door and knocks.

“What? Who is it!”

“Oh um Angel right? Hi I’m Buffy. I’m Giles niece.”

“Who?” Angel throws open the door. He looks her up and down. “Well hello bunny.”

“It’s Buffy.”

“ Yeah whatever come in sweetie.”

He holds open the door for her. “Oh, thanks.”

She walks in and immediately smells alcohol. “Umm what smells”

“Oh nothing bunny… just take your clothes off and get on the bed alright?”

She stands still and turns around and looks at him. “Excuse me?”

“Oh here let me help.” He walks over and tugs on her dress. She slaps him. “Hey get off me!”

He pushes her on the bed. “I like it when they fight back… gets me all hard.”

He holds her down and rips off her dress. “ Oooh nice underwear sweets. Verry sexy.”

“Get off of me you fuckface!” She pushes up on him and he slaps her across the face and hold her down.

“Shut the fuck up bitch! Shut up and this won’t have to hurt that much.”

“Help! Help me please!”

“Shut up!” He punches her again and the next thing she knows, he falls on top of her and starts snoring.

“He passed out” she thought. “Thank god.”

She pushes him off her and rips her torn dress out from under him. She sniffs and looks in the mirror noticing that her makeup is ruined.

“Oh great.” She looks at her bruises and notices she’s bleeding.

“Oh god.” She puts on her dress and notices that it’s point less, it’s too torn to wear. She looks around and sees they are in the coat room and grabs a coat and runs out.

On her way out she notices the guy that answered the door.

“Hey sugar! That was quick. How about I get a ride out of you?”

She looks at him and runs out.

END FLASHBACK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


After she’s through with her story she looks up at Spike and notices his fist are clenched together tightly.

“Spike…Spike are you ok?”

“How did ...I mean.”

He looks up.

“He said that he saw you in class and he never mentioned that he met you.”

She looks down again. “He was really drunk. He didn’t even know my name. So when I saw him, I knew and part of me is glad that he didn’t remember me.”

Spike gets up and sits next to her. “Did you go to the police Buffy?

She looks away. “No. I couldn’t, I just couldn’t Spike. When I got home and mom asked me what happened, I said that I got into a fight with some girl after she called me a slut. I couldn’t let her know what happened. I was too ashamed.”

Spike takes his hands and pulls her face toward him gently. “Luv, you have nothing to be ashamed about...he did that too you. It’s not your fault.”

She looks at him with tears in her eyes. “Yes it is Spike. I led him on somehow. I shouldn’t have gone.”

“Luv, listen to me, you did nothing wrong.”

“But… but I did I…” As she rambles on, Spike leans in and kisses her.

Buffy felt the world drift away. All she felt was Spike...William and his lips. Spike gently traces her bottom lip with his tongue…begging for entrance. Buffy moans and opens her mouth. She has never felt anything like this. Then again she has never really kissed anyone. And she never wants to stop. Spike pulls back and licks his lips.

Buffy, with her eyes still closed, whispers, “Wow. That was...”

Spike nods, “Yeah that was…”

Buffy opens her eyes. “That was amazing.”

“Yeah.” He says. “Umm… I gotta go.”

Buffy smiles. “Yeah umm ok ill see you tomorrow then ok?”

Spike smiles, “Ok luv. He bends down and kisses her cheek. “Cya luv.” He backs up and bumps into the desk. “Owww ok that hurt.”

Buffy giggles. “Yeah there is a desk there.”

“Yeah I felt it...umm yeah I’m goin now.” He opens to door and closes it.

She smiles then hears, “Oww bloody hell.”

“Spike that’s another desk.”

“Yeah I figured that luv!”

She giggles and lays down smiling and generally happy for the first time since her mother died.







A/N finally some spuffy loving!!! will buffys happiness last or will something take it away!! u wont know till u leave a review! ive decided that untill i get 10 reviews i wont add another chapter :O ..lol its not hard to leave a review ppl :) thanks to Karen, Jcmb12454, and tv for leaving a review:D