A/N alrighty i just want to make some things clear, angel is 19 in the story. the rest are 18. all the main characters are seniors and i wanted angel to be that age because he had failed a grade once or twice. plus i thought it worked for the character. thank you to bob , and jessica for leaving a review. special thanks to devilfish for giving me some tips on my story. ill try to fix my grammer. lol heres the next chapter guys! :)




“Buffy! Buffy it’s time for school!”

“Ugh ok ok, I’m up!” Buffy sits up and sighs. As she sits there, she remembers what happened last night with spike. She jumps up in a matter of seconds. She looked in her closet, wondering what spike would like to see her in.

“Hmm, what to wear? Should I be all sexy and Take Me Now, or church like.” Buffy grabs a simple blue summer dress. “Ahh that should do” She runs into the bathroom to get ready.


“Morning Giles!” She smiles at him and goes over to give him a kiss on the cheek. “Well, you seem extra cheery today buffy.”

“I am Giles, for the first time since mom died, I feel like I can live again ya know? I mean, I talked to spike last night and we sorta kissed” She blushes. “And it was one of those mind blowing kisses. The ones where you feel like you’re gonna float and drift away where you get to kiss this man forever ya know?”

“Umm actually I don’t because I’ve actually never kissed a man”

She giggles. “ Ha ha Giles. Well I’m off to school. I’ll talk to you later Giles, LOVE YOU” and with that , she runs off to school, eager to see spike.

As buffy walks into the building she immediately spots spike standing next to parker, or someone. She can’t seem to remember their names. She rushes towards him and tickles his sides.

“Guess who?” as he turns around she kisses him on the mouth. He looks at her and she sees shock and something else in his eyes, something that she doesn’t like. “Spike, are you…” and before she can finish her sentence, someone else speaks.

“Spike, darling who is this?”

Buffy sees this beautiful dark haired woman who looks so fragile, stand next to him and wrap her arms around him.

“Oh, Drusilla this is Buffy. Buffy this is Drusilla, my girlfriend.”

Drusilla sticks her hand out and buffy just stares at it. “Girlfriend?”

Drusilla answers. “Yes girlfriend of how many years darling?”

Buffy stares at spike. “Yes Spike, how long?” Spike looks at Buffy. “I think it has been about 1 year.”

Buffy laughs “Oh 1 year, wow congrats, well I have to go. I’ll talk to you later then Spike.” She glares at him then turns to walk away. As she turns she runs into someone and goes tumbling down. She looks up and sees that it was Angel. She mutters, “Oh fuck, I so don’t need this now” She gets up and shakes off Angel’s helping hand.

“Sorry about that sweetie, didn’t mean to knock you down.” Angel holds out his hand, “The name is Angel, what’s yours.

She looks at his hand “The name is I have to go” Buffy runs off to her 1st period class. Angel looks at her when she runs. “What’s wrong with that bitch?”

Spikes jaw clenches. “Don’t call her that Angel”

Angel looks at Spike, “And why is that Spikey?”

Spike looks at his once friend. “Just don’t alright” he kisses Drusilla and goes on to class, and to talk to Buffy.




Later that day





Spike keeps walking, looking for buffy. It has been 3 periods since he had seen her and he felt really bad. As he walked into the lunch room he sees her sitting with the red head and the other fellow.

He runs over there. “Buffy, thank god I found you, listen”

“ Don’t Spike, I don’t want to hear it” she looks up at him. “ I don’t want to hear anymore lies. And I don’t want to see you or talk to you ever again, understand?”

“ I didn’t lie to you luv, you never asked me if I had a girlfriend buffy”

“WELL EXCUSE ME FOR JUST FUCKING ASSUMING THAT YOU DIDN’T HAVE ONE WHEN YOU WERE SHOVING YOUR TONGUE DOWN MY THROAT!”

People began looking at the yelling blonde. “Buffy , keep your voice down please,”

“NO! I WONT BE QUIET WILLIAM! FUCK YOU!” And with that, Buffy pours milk all over him and storms out of the lunch room.




After school



Buffy slams the door close as she walks in the house. “Buffy is that you?”

“ Yeah Giles its me. I’m goin up to my room alright, I kinda want to be alone” she storms up the stairs and as she closes her door the tears fall. She walks over to her bed and lays down, tears falling. “Why, why do I keep getting hurt?” she digs her head in her pillow and cries, hoping the tears with make the pain stop.



A little later




Buffy is woken up by knocking. She sits up and wipes off her face and goes to the door.

“Giles I told you I didn’t want to talk alright” she opens to door and is shocked to see him standing there. “Great what do you want Spike?”

Spike looks at her and smiles a little “I wanted to talk to you Buffy”

Buffy laughs “Oh, about what spike, about homework? Ohh no, no, OOHH I know, how about how you have a fucking girlfriend and that you kissed me last night! We could talk about that can’t we spike!?” she walks over to her bed and puts her head in her hands. “Get out Spike” Spike walks in and closes the door.

“I can’t”

She looks up and that’s when he notices her tears. “What you can’t, or you won’t!”

“Both. Buffy listen to me, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about Dru, I should have and im just so sorry…”

“You’re sorry! You’re sorry?! No you can’t be sorry Spike, why should you be anyway! I mean you have a girlfriend. Of course every once in a while you have to act like you like someone and listen to their problems and actually act like you care! Just when someone tells you something private and deep, you kiss them then just happen to forgot to mention that you are in a fucking REALATIONSHIP!!!” She looks at him. “Do you have any idea how stupid I felt spike, how stupid I looked, I kissed you in front of all your friends and I get the brush off!” Spike looks at her and steps forward.

“Buffy, luv please listen to me. I would have told you. But when I was sitting there, looking at you, and listening to you, I forgot I was dating her, I just wanted to feel your lips. That’s all I could think of Buffy.”

She looks at him, and for a moment she forgave him. For a moment. “Get out spike”

“Buffy, please luv”

“No, don’t “please luv” me, just get out and go to your girlfriend. Besides it doesn’t matter, I mean, you don’t even know me, why do you care about me, so just get out.” Spike begins walking out but before he opens the door he stops.

“I can’t just leave Dru Buffy.”

Buffy looks up. “What?”

“I said that I can’t just leave Dru. Buffy, I've been dating her for about a year and I’ve known you for 2 days. I mean, yeah I could leave Dru in order to be with you, but it wouldn’t be easy. I like you buffy, but you’re right, I don’t even know you.” Spike then turns around and walks out the door.

Buffy stares at the door, thinking about what just happened.




A/N there ya go..not just tell me if that sucked or not. i wrote it about 2 AM so i was a little tired. so if there are mistakes, what do ya expect lol i was half asleep lol