A/N: here is my next chapter. i had writers block so this chapter might suck horribly!!! sorry!





Buffy looks around the room for anyone to help her. “Please! Please someone help me!”
she thinks.

“So then I ran backwards and caught the ball, with 5 seconds left in the game! I ran all the way to the end zone!”

Buffy looks at this evil creature, Riley, in front of her who just won’t shut up. Buffy nods at him. She can see him talking, and see his lips moving, but she has no fucking clue as to what he’s saying.

“Uh huh, well umm Riley, as much fun as I’m having and trust me I’m having a great time, I have to go home. Giles is probably worried about me and I hate it when he worries.”

Riley looks at his watch. “Umm, Buffy it’s only 8:30.”

“Oh it is? That means I have to get home. I mean, Giles gets worried cause I’m a new student and he doesn’t want me to get hurt or stolen ya know?”

Riley smiles. “Buffy, it’s ok. I mean I’m a great guy and Giles knows that. So, he has nothing to worry about. Trust me.”

“I’m sorry Riley, but I should really be getting home. But you don’t have to go. You can stay here and have fun. I just don’t want to worry Giles.” Riley nods and sighs.

“Ok. You sure you don’t want a ride home?”

Buffy smiles. “No, I’m sure. Thanks for accompanying me here. It was… interesting.” She gives him her “never call me again but you’re really nice” smile and gets up to leave.

“Bye Riley.”

On her way out she sees Willow and Xander and rushes toward them. “OH MY GOD WILLOW!” Willow turns around and walks towards Buffy. Xander stays at the table, eating peanuts.

“So, how was it? Was it as great as I thought? Was he nice? I bet he was nice.” Willow smiles and waits for Buffy to speak.

“Great!? Great isn’t even a word for what just happened!” Willow smiles and laughs.

“ See! I knew he would be wonderful!”

“Willow, it was horrible!” Willow looks at Buffy, shocked.

“What? He was rude!”

“No, he was as sweet as a boring guy could be! He just talked about himself the ENTIRE TIME! “I did this, oooh and I did that. OH then I caught this ball!” I mean god! Could he just shut up for one moment and shut up about himself!!”

“I’m sorry Buffy, I really thought he was well… not boring.” Buffy laughs.

“Ha! Well trust me when I say that he was FUCKING BORING!”

“You wouldn’t be talking about Captain Cardboard now would you luv?” Buffy turns and sees Spike standing behind her.

“Oh, hi Spike. What are you doing here?”

“Well, luv, I was goin to get some wings and they have this blooming onion thing, it’s bleeding brilliant.”

“Oh, that’s great.”

“Well would you like to join me?”

“Um, actually I was goin to head home.” Spike nods.

“Oh alright, well I’ll join ya” Spike goes over and grabs her hand. “Shall we go?” Buffy looks over at Riley and sees him talking to some big breasted girl and nods at Spike.

“I’d love to” She looks back at Willow. “Bye Will, I’ll tell ya about the date later.”

Her and Spike head out of the club. As they walk toward her house Spike looks over at Buffy and starts to say something but stops. Buffy sees this and starts a conversation.

“So William huh? I like that name, why don’t you use that instead of Spike?” Spike looks at her and sighs.

“Well, I use to use that name, when I first moved here. But I was a complete nerd then. I had the tweed suits and everything. Then I started to see Dru, not as a girlfriend, but we just started to see each other. She told me that I could be great, so she helped me change into this.”

“Ah so, you didn’t date Dru till last year?”

“Yeah, I mean we slept together for about 2 years, but then I decided that I wanted more, so I asked her out and she said yes.” Buffy nods.

“I see”

“Listen pet, about last night…” Buffy shakes her head. “Don’t, it’s ok, you said I was right… about us not knowing each other. We don’t and you shouldn’t have to change your whole life cause I moved here. It’s ok. I mean I like you and all, but that doesn’t mean that you have to break up with someone you love for me. So let’s not talk about it… ok?”

“I don’t love her Buffy” She looks at Spike.

“You don’t? But you just said that you had sex with her for 2 years”

“Yeah we had sex, but I don’t love her. I don’t know what love is…” he stops walking and turns to her. He lifts her head to look at him. “…but I want to find out.” He stares at her lips and leans forward. “Do you want to find out with me?”

Buffy look at his eyes then lips and nods slowly.

“ I do…William.” Spike decided right then and there that Buffy was the only one he wanted saying his name. She sounded like she needed him and he decided that he was leaving Dru, no matter what.

“Buffy…” Spike leans forward and touches his lips to hers. Buffy moans and decides that kissing Spike has got to be the greatest thing in the world. “Buffy…God” Spike wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her closer. Buffy pulls back to breath.

“William…stop”

Spike pulls back and looks at her.

“What?...What is it Buffy?” He sees tears in her eyes and immediately thinks he has hurt her in some way.

“What? What buffy? What did I do? Did I hurt you?” Buffy shakes her head and looks at him.

“No. No you didn’t. I’m sorry…William.” She takes his arms off her waist and turns and runs away.




A/N: so...did it suck? im sorry if it did! and PLZ REVIEW! those are what makes me write, and if i dont have any, then does that mean no one is reading this story? and thanks to Allison, and to lindsay for leaving a review!!!!!