Chapter 4


“Come on…let’s christen it, I bet it doesn’t see much action from the poof, anyway!” Spike grinned and thrust his hips up and down several times, bouncing on Angel’s bed.

“Spike! You are incorrigible!”

“Oh go on…you know you want to…I’ve only got to do this to you and – hey, come back!”

Buffy had slid off the bed and stood by the en-suite bathroom door

“I want a shower”

“Okay then…I’ll join you!” When she didn’t object, Spike was undressed and in the cubicle in a trice.

“Hmm, bit cramped, but, I can still do………this!” he dropped his hand between her naked thighs.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!” Spike was pleased that it was all echoey.

Buffy supported herself holding Spike around the neck, while he stroked and probed her soft moist parts, bringing her to a swift orgasm with his fingers………

The cubicle was really only meant for one person, and not having the room to wrap her legs around him, they showered off quickly and retired back to the bedroom.

“We really should get some rest, we have a busy day”

“Don’t worry kitten, old Spikey has a plan!”

“You do?”

“Oh yes…just don’t worry your pretty little head about things, now come here!”

Buffy grinned and sidled up to him and began to kiss him passionately.

Gently pushing her backwards, Spike braced his knee against the mattress so as not to crush her, and Buffy lay back on the bed.

Chuckling, a deep rumble vibrated in his chest, and he began to kiss her, soft little pecking kisses, all over her face, down her neck, over her throat, to the slope of her pert breasts.

He also stroked with long cool fingers, over her shoulders, he cupped her breast, rolled the nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

He could smell the arousal, it poured out of her, and she undulated her hips. Caressing over her stomach, down to her dark curls, Spike just skirted around her pubic area.
Her legs parted and she began to beg.

“Ah-ah, naughty, you try rush me, and I’ll start back here” he began to kiss her face again. She mewled; he loved that sound, so erotic.

He knelt between her thighs, stroking, and massaging. The apex of her thighs was wet and slightly sticky with her copious arousal, Spike took a long wet lick at them. Buffy felt like she’d been electrocuted, and groaned out.

Quickly he lined himself up and slid inside her to the hilt, he set a fast, hard pace, and Buffy couldn’t believe the sensations that were building again so quickly, so intensely,

“Hold on babe”

He suddenly stopped pulled out about half way and moved so fast but only about an inch, in out, in out, rubbing her G spot, he reached down to where they were joined, and gently pinched her slippery clit, the orgasm that roared through her like a freight train had her screaming so loud, she came so hard so long and so deep.

Satisfied that everybody in the whole building must have heard her, Spike shot spurt after spurt of thick semen into her, his own cries nearly as loud as she milked him of every last drop. Buffy collapsed limply, panting.


******


Downstairs, Angel had had his ear bashing off Cordelia about sending her to what could have been a dangerous job on her own, and now he was expected to listen to Buffy and Spike’s ‘sexploits’ all night – he went over to his stereo and plugged in the headphones so he wouldn’t have to listen.


*******


Not yet content, Spike was still hard, and still buried in her tight wet heat, Buffy rolled them and she took charge, supporting herself with one hand on the headboard of the bed, she bobbed and slowly circled her hips, grinding against his pubic bone, until they both cried out in unison again.

“We better sleep baby”

“Hmm, tired now!”

Spike snuggled up, spooned to her back.


**************


At 11.30am prompt, Buffy and Spike went down to the office.

Cordelia was moodily flicking through a magazine, still slightly ticked off. Angel was dealing with his letters.

“Um, tell me – where did these auditions take place then?” Spike asked Cordelia quietly.

“The Sherington Hotel, they’re there all week recruiting, to meet the boss we have to be there tomorrow night at eight”

“Thanks…” Spike went over to Buffy, who had got them both coffee and a muffin.

“Listen babe, about this plan of mine, what I don’t want, is for Peaches to wade in with his clod-hopping size tens and ruining everything, I’m going to nip out as soon as it’s dark and go see what I can find out, I’ve got an idea where Sharkman maybe hiding out”

“You have, but-“

“Shush…look, I know his style, and also something Clem said, just let me check it out, okay, don’t say anything yet in case nothing comes of it, but if I’m right it could be all done and dusted without too much bother, one quick skirmish and it’ll be all over – but I need to be on my own”

“Don’t put yourself in any danger, though” Buffy said seriously, and Spike grinned

“For Peaches? – NEVER babe! – Remember, keep schtum!”

She nodded and they sat

“So, what are we going to do then, we have to draw up a plan of action” Angel said when Gunn and Wesley, and Xander and Willow joined them.

Spike winked at Buffy and said

“Okay, knowing Sharkman as we do, we’ll need detailed plans of the underground sewer systems and a list of all the bars, clubs etc.” Spike said

“Right, we can do that, can’t we Wesley?” Angel looked to his co-worker for confirmation, who nodded.
And they set about getting the information right away.


************


At 8.30pm, while everybody was having a rest, Spike went out. He’d got everybody wasting time looking for information he didn’t need, but it kept them all busy so he could follow his own agenda later………

He made his way to the hotel Cordelia had told him about, and went inside.

Hanging around, Spike checked out Sharkman’s ‘boys’ and confirmed that he was still using vampires, and going up to one Spike said,

“Hey…you work for Sharkman, yeah?” the vamp looked at Spike, squared his shoulders and nodded

“Yeah, what of it?”

“Oh, nothing…just wondered what he’s paying you, that’s all”

The vamp narrowed his eyes and said,

“What’s it to you?”

“Well, put it like that and I’ll tell you – he’s a rip-off merchant, I swear, he’ll renege on any deal he’s made you – I know, I used to work for him in Sunnydale, and okay, he might have been no more than running a kitten poker
racket there, but he’ll do to you what he did to us – promise you everything and deliver nothing – watch him” Spike walked away.

The vamp to whom Spike had spoken too frowned and called his two colleagues over, and told them what Spike just said.

“Hey…hey friend…” Spike turned and looked at them

“Yeah? – What?”

“Sharkman never worked out of this ‘Sunnydale’, he told us he’d come from Vegas. And kitten poker – get outta here!”

Spike shrugged and said

“You believe what you want…so when’s he paying you?”

The three vamps looked a little discomfited, and then said,

“Well…he said once this things up and running, we’ll have more money than we’ll know what to do with – and a be-au-ti-ful food source!”

The two other vamps grinned, growled and nodded, thinking of all the strippers, lap dancers and waitresses.

Spike just cocked a brow at them and said,

“When this things up and running…yeah, that’s his style, and then it’s (Spike did a bad impersonation of Sharkman) ‘But boys, we gotta run dis ting for a month – see what ‘dese places are makin’ first, and ‘I can’t let you have all de best girls! Dey need to dance, bring in de punters!’ Spike went to walk off again.

The three vamps frowned, obviously, even though it was a bad impersonation, this guy knew Sharkman.

The three came up to Spike and said,

“If you’re lying…” Spike gave them a disgusted look and said,

“Look, s’down to you mate, whether you believe me or not, I don’t care, you can work for fuck all, it’s nothing to do with me, all I’m saying is, just don’t let him rip you off, us vamps have got to stick together” Spike went to move off again, and again they stopped him.

“Come and tell the others see what they say”

“Others?” Spike said, inwardly dancing with joy, his ploy worked!

“Yeah, there’s two dozen of us who work for him, he’s promised us $200 a week, plus a girl every night, each” Spike gave the guy a sardonic smile and said,

“And you believe him – okay look do the figurers…24 times…200 hmm, that’s $4800 a week, and let me see, 24 times 7, that equals 168 girls a week – do you REALLY think that’s likely?”

The three vamps frowned and felt foolish, and realised that no, it sounded most UN-likely putting it like that, nobody had had brains enough to do the math…

“And I tell you, job might be good now, ogling the merchandise, but soon you’ll be expected to come the strong-arm tactics with the bad debtors, he won’t let you eat the staff, won’t let you eat his rich punters, you’ll be fighting over the wino’s and tramps in the back alleyways”

“Come with us now, come to where we’re staying tell the others” the first vamp said.

“Well hold on, look I’ve got to do something first, but tell me where you’re staying, and I promise I come and tell them”

The three vamps nodded, and gave Spike the address of a tatty disused warehouse about four blocks from where they were.

“See, couldn’t even give you a decent place to stay…and I bet you any money, he’s got a suite here, with a hot-tub and all the best the hotel has to offer…” (Spike sadly shook his head)

By the looks that the three vamps flashed each other, and as they didn’t contradict him, Spike knew he’d guessed right.

“So, what time do you finish tonight?”

“Eleven”

“Right then, I’ll be at this address at midnight, get everybody together, and I’ll ‘em the way it is, remember, us vamps have to stick together!” Spike made a clenched fist salute, and the three nodded vigorously and growled. Spike left, barely able to keep the smile off his face – it had gone like a dream!