*thanx to those who left a review for the last chapter. Don't worry Spuffy happiness will be here soon but i just had a fight with my bf not too long ago and I'm taking it out on my story, sorry but i hope it adds to excitement of how they'll finally get together....*


God she was pissed. Who the fuck did he think he was she asked herself. In reality she was pissed that she’d wanted to talk to him and forgive him, that he could do things to her physically she’d never dreamed of. She heard his angry footsteps and braced herself for a fight as she turned down into the alley to avoid making a scene.

Turning around and facing him she gasped at the intense look in his eyes.

“Look Spike, I’m not gonna change my min….” Before she could even get the last word out of her mouth she was pinned against the wall and his mouth was crushing hers.

His intention had not been to kiss her but to beg her for forgiveness but she’d looked to sexy and he lost himself to passion.

Instinctively she wrapped her legs around his waist and he began to grind into to her. The coolness of the brick wall contradicting the heat between them. She opened her mouth to allow his tongue entrance and he jumped at the chance. There tongues battled for what seemed forever and the friction was pushing Buffy over the edge. She stopped kissing him and threw her head back. He was immediately pressing kisses into her neck and mumbling. “God pet I missed you, taste so good.” His dick was as hard as a rock and her moans were driving him insane. She dug her nails into his back as he bit down on her neck and growled “Mine” into her skin. Buffy was close to coming, he could feel it. He slipped a hand down her pants and began rubbing her clit, inserting two fingers as he did.
That’s all it took to throw Buffy into a series of frantic jerks and she came screaming his name, her juices coating his hand. “God I love making you come pet.” He moaned.

The last sentence snapped Buffy out of her bliss and she pushed him away hard. Realising what had just happened she lashed out. “Look Spike, it was a mistake, lets not make anything of it okay? Lets just forget this whole disgusting thing ever happened, right?” she used the same hurtful words that he had told her 2 months ago and he visibly flinched.

“Buffy please, we need to talk. I was wrong to say those things, I didn’t even mean them. I was just upset.”

“I get it Spike, I really do. You hadn’t fucked around in a while and you needed your fix. Sorry I wasn’t good enough to even bother fucking before you kicked me out of your house!” Tears were starting to form in her eyes but there was no way she was going to let them fall in front of him.

“What? No Buffy, Christ it wasn’t like that. I was thinking about Dru.” Oh fuck he thought as he saw the anger burning in her eyes.

“So you were thinking about another woman while you were with me?”

“No that’s not what I meant. I wasn’t thinking about her until you brought up the talk we had at the coffee shop. I forgot her. You made me forget her for a moment and I felt awful. It felt like I had let her go. But I didn’t, I never will and I realise that now, she’ll always be a part of who I used to be but I’m not the same person I was luv, I’ve changed. And I want the Buffy who helped me move on in my life again, can you forgive me pet?”

His face was streaked with tears as he finished explaining what had happened and she felt for him, she really did but she couldn’t open up her heart, she was too scared.

“I’m sorry Spike. I’m sorry for what happened to you before you came to Sunnydale and I’m sorry for what happened between us.” She cupped his face and wiped away his tears with her free hand and continued. “But mostly I’m sorry that I’m not the same Buffy who helped you move on, I’ve changed too.”

She walked away then, her heart breaking.
He watched her leave, his heart broken.


*Please review, i need inspiration*
thanx to all who have been reviewing, i love it!!