Wow theres quite a few people to thank who have left reviews so im gonna name em all because of how much I appreciate their support. Please keep reviews coming im losing the feel of the story and need some ego boosting.
Thanx to Anne, wiccangirl314, Laine, Caitie, Cordykitten, spikester0889, bex can make you fly, Alexandria, kitten, BuffyandSpikeForever, heaven and Jessica. You guys are great. Hope you like this!!!!!!!!!!!!

It had been 2 weeks since they’d last talked that night at the Bronze. Buffy was going insane but was way too stubborn to let him back in. He had really hurt her and even though she know understood and had forgiven him she had not forgotten. It was hell. Everytime they had class together, which was all day, he would sit in the back while she would sit in the front. It was great for her grades, she couldn’t slack off because the teacher was right there but she always knew he was watching her. Sometimes she would turn around to look at him and he would avert her eyes. The bell signaling the end of the day rang and Buffy gathered her stuff and headed to her locker, running into Willow and Xander on the way.

“Hey Buff, ready for the weekend?” Xander asked.

She smiled, tomorrow was her birthday and they were gonna hit the Bronze. “Yup, all ready for the carefree fun.”

“Good! Oz is gonna be there and he’ll be playing a few songs. They got a new lead singer who’s supposed to be great!” Willow cut in.

Buffy and Xander laughed, the redhead was always so enthusiastic when it came to Oz.

“So who’s the new guy?” Buffy asked.

Willow looked nervous. “Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Spike.”

Buffy’s mouth dropped. No way she thought. He’s gorgeous, smart, has the body of a god and now he sings too!!! Well I’m not gonna let him ruin my fun.

“How nice.” She said a little more coldly then she intended. “Anyway about tomorrow,” she continued changing the subject “can you come over and help me get ready for my party?” she asked Willow.

“Totally, wouldn’t miss it for the world.” Willow answered as the three walked hand in hand out of the school.


Spike had decided to tag along with Joyce and his ‘Da while they shopped for Buffy’s birthday present. They had been in almost every store and he was losing his mind. It is nice to see the old man so happy though he thought. Telling them he’d meet them at the food court after he excused himself to have a smoke he walked by a childrens store and saw something he just had to buy.



“OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!” Buffy screeched after opening the present her mom and quickly becoming father figure had gotten her. It was the most gorgeous dress she had ever seen. It was baby blue and when the light hit it sparkled beautifully. It was strapless and form fitting but it flowed just after the knees. Kissing her mom and Rupert she ran upstairs to show Willow.

“Buffy you look amazing!” willow said looking at her friend. Buffy had pulled her hair into a French twist with several tendrils flying free. She’d opted for a natural look and wore only lip gloss with a bit of eyeliner. Her tanned skin looked great against the light blue and she’d put on the silver cross necklace that Willow had gotten her.

“Thanks Will,” Buffy gushed “It’s your turn now!!!” Buffy said as she reached into her closet to search for the perfect thing for her friend to wear.

Saying goodbye to her mom and Rupert the two girls took off to Willows to pick up her cousin Anya before hitting the Bronze. Anya had moved in with the Rosenburgs just a few days ago because her parents had to go work overseas for the next year. She would be enrolling at Sunnydale High on Monday and was anxious to meet some people.

Xander, Oz and Spike were hanging out at the bar when they looked up and the world became slow motion.

Three girls were walking towards them and they were the most stunning goddesses any of them had ever seen.

Xander ogled the stranger with the shoulder length dark brown hair. She was wearing a tight black dress that clung to her every curve and he had to stop himself from drooling.

Oz eyed the redheaded vixen that was no longer wearing her usual overalls and fluffy sweater. Tonight she had donned tight black leather pants and a blood red corset top. Her hair which usually hung straight flowed around her face in soft curls.

Spike’s heart stopped when he saw Buffy. That blue dress on her was enough to make Helen of Troy seem plain in comparision. The way she had her hair said “sophisticated but sexy” and he had to remind himself to breathe.

“Um sorry to interrupt the mental orgasms but Hi. I’m Anya.”

This seemed to snap the guys out of it and they introduced themselves, Xander stumbling over his own name.

“Wow you guys look gorgeous.” Spike said but his eyes were on Buffy only. “Happy Birthday beautiful.” He handed Buffy a box then.

Buffy was blushing. Knowing that this was a sort of peace offering and another shot at friendship she accepted it.

“Thanx Spike you shouldn’t have.”

Opening the present she let out a squeal of delight. It was the cutest stuffed pig she had ever seen. Leaning forward she kissed him lightly on the cheek.

“I love him, I’m gonna call him Mr. Gordo.” She said this with a smile and her eyes were sparkling.

“Friends?” she asked.

“Friends!” he confirmed giving her a hug. It wasn’t what he wanted but he would take what he could get.

“Well pet were on in 5 so we gotta go set up. I’ll see you later, maybe we can talk?”

“That would be nice, good luck Spike…..and thank you. Now I have something to call a pig when you’re not around.” A small smirk played on her lips.

“Ouch luv’, words sting.” He retorted with a laugh that melted her heart and he was off.


*please leave a review, im despeartely needing them to "fuel my creativity" lol Okay i just wanna know if it's appreciated.Thanx!!!!*