*Please leave a review if you want more and thanx to cordykitten for leaving some, it helps a lot.*

Buffy woke up feeling safe and secure. She was vaguely aware that there was someone behind her and she could feel that someones erection pressing into her back.

“You awake pet?” Spike asked softly, not wanting to disturb her if she was still dreaming. She opted not to reply, too shy to look at him after she had brazenly asked him to spend the night. She heard him sigh as he pressed a kiss to the back of her head.

“I love you.”

Oh my god. Spike loved her, even if he hadn’t told her while she was “awake” yet he loved her. Should she answer him? Tell him that she felt the same way? No she decided. Maybe he wasn’t comfortable telling her yet and that’s why he’d made sure she was sleeping. She didn’t want to anger him by letting him know she’d only been pretending to be asleep. She covered up a moan of disappointed when she felt him moving away from her. What’s he doing? She heard a zipper come undone and a soft moan. Oh my god! Her eyes popped open, thank goodness her back was to him and he couldn’t see. He was touching himself. She felt herself get wet, it was one of the most erotic things she’d ever heard.

Spike held himself in his hand, stroking his dick slowly and he had his eyes squeezed shut. He’d woken up a little while ago with Buffy in his arms and a painful hard on. He’d just told Buffy he loved her and a fantasy had started to play in his head.

When he’d professed his love she’d rolled over with wide eyes. “I love you too Spike. I need you inside me now.” Her voice was urgent. He grabbed her and kissed her hard as she grabbed his cock and slid it into her moist folds. She screamed in pleasure at his invasion. “Gonna make it good for you pet.” He whispered.

Holy fuck he’s talking out loud. As much as this display was shocking Buffy she had to fight the urge to roll over and join in the fun. The bed was slowly rocking now to the rythym of hand.

“Oh Spike your so big.” She moaned and his eyes rolled back.
“Fuck Buffy, so tight, so hot.” He grunted.

Buffy bit the pillow to suppress her moan of desire, he was thinking of her.

“I love you baby” he said and thrust into her hard causing her to scream his name. “Tell me you’re mine. Tell me it’s only me.”

Buffy was close to cumming. Nothing had ever had her this aroused and she felt a pool of new liquid spill between her legs. She was close and was trying hard to keep her breathing regular.

“It’s only you Spike, always you. Forever.” Spike couldn’t hold on and he shot his seed into her, jerking slightly with pleasure.

In reality he had just come into the Kleenex he’d grabbed from Buffy’s nightstand before starting. Cleaning himself up he rolled over and pulled her into his arms again with a contented sigh. She jerked at his touch, it was all she had needed to find her release.

Spike believed she had woken up when he’d pulled her close. “Sorry pet, didn’t mean to wake you. Buffy realized he had no idea she’d been awake and thanked the gods that he believed he’d woken her up while pulling her to him. It saved them from a very awkward moment.

“Morning Spike.” She mumbled, trying for a tired voice but it came out strained instead.
“Something the matter kitten?”

She rolled over so she was facing him and he kept his arms around her.

“Just hungry.” She spat out, hoping he didn’t know she was lying. Fuck she wanted him.

“Well I can hear the others talking downstairs so why don’t we get out of bed and I’ll make everyone breakfast? Sound good luv’?” He had a soft smile on his face and his usually sleeked back hair was tousled. At some point during the night he had taken off his shirt and pants and wore only boxers. Buffy’s mouth watered. The silver chain around his pale neck was sexy and she wanted to run her hands over his collarbone where it rested.

“Well then lets go eat.” He had noticed the hungry way she’d been eyeing him and felt his hopes rise. There was a chance with her. She wants me too. It’s just a matter of waiting for the right moment he mused. He closed the door behind him, leaving Buffy to get dressed.

*please leave a review to feed my ego so i can update sooner for you guys.*